Chapter 25 - Arnav and Raizadas!

Sheesh Mahal

Arnav took heavy steps towards the big mansion, his eyes were dark adorned by his anger and anguish remembering what last night offered him, betrayal by his own family!. He clutched his fist as he could still now hear them sharing the plan to each other, laughing at him and their evil looks. His heart broke at each step he was taking towards Sheesh Mahal, because there was a day he happily took his family to this same mansion calling it as their "Home" and now he would feel suffocated to share the same Home with disgusting people like them whom he once called his Family, for whom he fought with his wife, his real family for them.

He took one step inside and looked around his mansion gulping the tears in his eyes. How can this even be possible? Raizadas meant life for him, he spent his childhood with them, he grew up with them, loving them, caring for them, respecting them, fighting for them, playing with them, following their steps, hearing their advices.. Living with them for years.. Years of what? Acting! All these years they have been acting to love him and he believed it blindly.. How could he not? They are his family, who will ever doubt on his family's intentions!

"Chote.." Nani descended the stairs with worried look to him.

He looked away disgusted. This was just acting and spent years of his life thinking that Nani cares the most for him!

"Where were you last night? You didn't sleep at home.. Is everything alright Chote?" Nani already reached him and cupped his face.

Arnav looked at her as his eyes moistened even more and a sarcastic smile took place on his lips, "Why?" he whispered.

"Why what Chote? Are you alright?" Nani frowned.

Arnav shoved her hands from him harshly as he shouted on top of his voice, "Why such a big betrayal? Why Nani?"

"Hello hi bye bye.. Is this way to talk with your Nani?" Mami stood up from the couch, patting her chest to calm herself after ASR's shout.

Nani looked at him confused, "What are you talking about Chote?"

"I'm talking about the plan you all thought I would never get to know about it.." Arnav smirked.

Nani widened her eyes in shock, and Mami dropped the magazine from her hands in shock.

"Which plan Chote? I'm not getting what are you saying.." Nani quickly composed herself remembering Akash's words of being careful and never let anyone get a hint of what they plan to do with Arnav.

"After we clear our matters then you can go surely to Bollywood and act.. because that's your hidden talent and it's time to show everyone that Devyani Singh Raizada can also act brilliantly.." Arnav said sarcastically glaring at her.

"Why are you talking like this with me Chote? What have I done?" Nani quickly brought tears in her eyes, noticing Aman standing behind Arnav she became angrily, "So he is the one instigating you against us.. Khushi's bhaiya, right? Chote see how that woman is cunning and you're falling in her traps again.. she send Aman to fill rubbish in your mind against us.."

"Nani don't utter a word against Khushi now because I swear I will forget I share a relationship with you. It's because of you all, I lost my wife and if you speak anything against her then you will face the worst of me.." Arnav said in warning tone with his husky yet scary voice.

Aman rolled his eyes at Nani's acting. She dared to act even though Arnav said that he knows about their plan. That's unbelievable!

"See she succeeded in making my Chote against me.." Nani looked away sobbing. Mami rushed to her and caressed her shoulder, "Sasuma don't cry.. he is your Chote only, so what if he is believing in that woman's word now? He will return to you only one day when he realizes how much his Nani was right and how much she thinks and cares about him.."