Chapter 26 - Arshi!

Sheesh Mahal:

"Arnav you have to eat something.. you know you haven't taken your meds till yet.." Aman said in scolding tone.

"No, I don't want to.. I don't feel like eating anything.." Arnav nodded sideways refusing the food on the plate waiting for him on the table.

"Please Arnav.. you've to be strong! Don't let their betrayal break you... don't let such people affect you.. they don't even deserve your tears.." Aman sighed.

"I can't eat anything dammit.." Arnav stood up from his chair in frustation, he couldn't even gulp a morsel of food just by thinking about what happened. In a blink of eyes, his so loving and caring family turned out to be his enemies and the stranger he met on his way to Chennai turned out to be more than family. The same stranger did everything to save him from his evil family, and he pushed his well wisher away from him. So basically he is all alone now. Arnav Singh Raizada is completely alone!

Leaving HP and Aman worried for him, he went upstairs to his room and locked himself in his room letting the darkness, the loneliness and the sadness consume him.

*****************************************************************************

Shantivan

Khushi played with her duppata worriedly for him, listening to what happened in Sheesh Mahal hours ago by Aman.

"He's completely broken.. he doesn't even seem like ASR.." Aman said with moist eyes. Arnav is his brother, and no matter what wrong he did, if Arnav is hurt.. then he can't never be happy about that.

A lone tear escaped from Khushi's eyes, she looked down.

"He's not accepting to eat anything and that's making me more worried because he has to take his medicine in time.." Aman said informing the current situation of Arnav to Dadi, Maya and Khushi.

"My son.. what hadn't he done for this family and what they did in return! I know Chote loved them more than his life and it's obvious he would be this much broken when he heard their truth.." Dadi cried.

"Khushi.. can I plead you one thing?" Aman almost whispered, knowing that he has no right to ask this from her.

Khushi nodded her head, "Anything bhaiya.."

"Can you please go to Sheesh Mahal and make Arnav eat something? I know he would only listen to your words now.. please Khushi.. I know this isn't easy for you.. I'm not saying for you to forgive him at all.. If it was not for his health, then I wouldn't ask you to do this.." Aman said desperately.

Khushi thought for a while, then nodded her head slowly, "I will.."

*****************************************************************************

The living room was dead filled with silence and darkness. He only sat on the floor leaning on the couch lost in deep thoughts of the betrayal of his family. The tears which he has been hiding with the mask of ASR, finally dropped when he was alone, he was only Arnav.. The little boy who loved his family so much and sacrificed his happiness to see a smile on their faces and they return it with betrayal. He still couldn't believe this hatred started with his mother and ended with him.

Much to his surprise, suddenly the lights came on and he could hear a song being played from someone near him. He frowned and wiped his tears, standing up to see who was it on Sheesh Mahal.

He looked around when someone patted his back from behind.

He turned to the person and his eyes met with person's eyes.

"Tum (You)" he said but couldn't even complete when she placed his finger on his lips and whispered, "Shhhhhh.."

She faced her back to him revealing her backless red saree and started dancing in front of him. Arnav looked away disgusted.