Chapter 33 - The shocking news!

Arnav opened his eyes and looked at the other side of his bed, his eyes twinkled in happiness by having the privilege to see her face first thing in morning. How much he has missed these moments.

Like a cute kid, he rubbed his eyes excitedly smiling and pecked on Khushi's cheek, "Good morning.."

He left the bed and headed to his bathroom with a smile playing on his lips.

"Ek Garam chai.. ki.. uhh.. what was the song?" Arnav was brushing his teeth while trying to sing what Khushi sang the first day they met.

Khushi woke up hearing his loud voice trying to sing Salman's song, she frowned in confusion, "Was I dreaming or Arnav ji was really singing now?"

"Ki.. Oh yeah.. Ki pyaali ho.. Koi usko pilaane wali ho.." Arnav continued singing while trying to remember the lyrics.

Khushi giggled realizing that it was indeed him who was trying to sing Salman's song.

Arnav stopped for a while and laughed to himself, shaking his head in disbelief: This is just not me!

"I did the best decision to come back here.. You returned my smile and I returned yours Arnav ji.." Khushi thought smiling while she sat on the bed waiting for him to come out.

Sometime later, Arnav walked out of the bathroom and saw Khushi awake, he smiled: Did you slept well?

Khushi nodded her head smiling, "And I woke up by hearing my husband's terrible voice!"

"Khushi.." Arnav's face turned serious, he walked towards her and sat beside her, "Did I disturb your sleep with my voice? I'm sorry.."

Khushi shook her head widening her eyes that he was taking her words seriously, she ruffled the back of his hair, "You didn't disturb my sleep.. I felt good seeing this side of yours which you keep hiding from everyone.."

"I will open myself to you now.. but I still find it difficult to share my feelings using words.. I'm not good at it.." Arnav said, "Just like that day I accused you of being a golddigger.. I was hurt, my heart was broken and the great ASR wanted to cry because somewhere I knew I had started to have feelings for you.. I trusted you.. I gave you a place in my life.. but instead of telling you everything and share my feelings to you, I used my anger and threw you out of here.."

"Arnav ji don't talk about past now.." Khushi looked away.

"I won't.." he noticed she became upset hearing his words.

His phone rang suddenly and Khushi stood up going towards the bathroom, leaving the room for Arnav to talk with his business partners.

"Good morning Di.." Arnav wished her.

"Good morning Chote.. So are you ready for our Plan first step?" Anjali asked smiling.

"Yes, I'm.. but before that actually I had an important meeting.. Can't we go after that?" Arnav asked.

"Khushi or work?" Anjali asked smirking.

"Khushi.." Arnav pouted.

"Good boy.. Bye, I will be waiting for you!" Anjali said and hang up the call.

Arnav called Aman and informed him that he's taking the day off today much to Aman's shock.

Khushi came out of the bathroom, Arnav looked at her lost in her while she was busy in her own world combing her hair.