Chapter 28 - Who's going to be the model?

At night..

Gupta house..

"Akash ji is everything alright? Do you need something else? Are you comfortable in my room?" Payal asked while standing on the door with him.

"I've to tell the truth about Raizadas to this girl soon.. She's falling for Akash when he doesn't even have any feelings towards her.." thought Mama to himself.

"Yes.. everything is fine my darling.." Akash smiled and pinched her cheek with a naughty wink.

Payal blushed and went from there running, while Akash rolled his eyes boringly and closed the door heading to his bed.

"When you don't love her, then why are you acting like this?" Mama asked to Akash.

"You wouldn't get this place to sleep if I didn't act like that.." Akash replied sarcastically.

"And you wouldn't be here if you didn't act in front of Chote.." Mama said. Akash glared at him, "Yes go on Papa.. taunt as much as you want to.. I will listen everything!"

Mama just shook his head and laid on the bed closing his eyes to sleep.

*****************************************************************************

Arnav tip toed inside Khushi's room looking behind him to see if she's there or not, sighing in relief that she wasn't behind him, he turned to walk ahead but gasped finding her in front of him.

He lost balance on himself after being scared by his wife, and held her waist to support himself, "Oh teri.."

Khushi held his shoulder and looked at frowning, "It's night time and you should be at Sheesh Mahal in your room sleeping, what are you doing here?"

"Wait.." Arnav said trying to breathing normally, then looked at her and pecked her forehead, "I came to wish you Good night.."

"Oh mere Romeo.. advanced technology came to save you from taking trouble like this only, there's an app called Whatsapp and you can message me Good night and even send a kiss emoji and work is done!" she said with sarcastic tone.

"But the feelings are different.." he said.

"Yes definitely.. On whatsapp I would get to see a tiny and small cute emoji sending kiss to me while here I've to face a rakshas, right?" she asked smiling.

"Rakshas, Tangaballi, Laad governor.. whatever I'm, I'm only yours.. right?" he asked with cute puppy face smiling at her.

"No.." she nodded sideways and pushed him slightly going to her bed side to sleep.

"Yes.." he said stubbornly and Khushi glared at him covering herself with blanket.

"You better leave my room and let me sleep.." Khushi said pointing towards the door.

"Don't you feel bad for such a small baby like me who came all the way from Sheesh Mahal till here only to wish you Good night.. do you know how much cold is there outside?" Arnav asked pouting.

"Oh my small baby.. didn't you realize that you came here by your car and you could close the windows also to not get cold?" Khushi asked.

"Khushi.." Arnav whined but before he could speak more Dadi came in the room and looked at him with narrowed eyes, "Why are you here? Are you troubling my bitiya?"

"Dadi I just came to wish her Good night.." Arnav said.

"He's not letting me sleep Dadi.." Khushi complained glaring at Arnav.

"She's also not letting me sleep.. whenever I close my eyes I only see her face.." Arnav complained glaring at Khushi.

Khushi stare at him not expecting that he would say something like this that too in front of Dadi.