Chapter 38 - Arnav save Khushi!

Arnav stumbled back in shock, all this was too much for him to digest at once. First Khushi was accused of murder of few clients and police arrested her, this was done by his Nani and Akash. But the mastermind of all this, was actually his father and at last, he got to know that Anika is his step sister.

"Arnav ji.." he heard a sweet broken voice calling him.

He couldn't break now. Khushi was more important than his personal matters. Composing himself, he sighed deeply and stared at Dev Malik, "You're going to pay badly for this!"

"Let's see!" Dev smirked and took Anika forcefully with him. Anika was asking him what happened on the way, she was confused and clueless about everything that happened just now. Akash and Nani followed them with victorious and arrogance look on their faces.

Nakuul and Aman stayed with Arnav.

"How did this happen?" Nakuul asked clueless.

"I guess you know better.. Wasn't this your and your girlfriend's plan? Didn't she use you to poison the food at Arshi and later blame Khushi for it?" Arnav glared at Nakuul.

"Have you gone insane? Why would I do something like this with Khushi? I'm not her enemy, for God sake! You brought me to Arshi.. Didn't you check my background before? Do you think I'm capable of doing such an evil act like this with Khushi?" Nakuul asked in disbelief.

"Nakuul didn't do anything Arnav ji.. I trust him.. please don't blame anyone without proofs!" Khushi cried.

"At that time I didn't know you're connected to my step sister.." Arnav replied coldly.

Nakuul looked at Arnav shocked on hearing that Anika is his step sister.

"Arnav ji.." Khushi tried to calm him.

"No, Khushi.. When the matter is you, then I don't trust anyone.. Anyone here can be involved in this.. especially those connected with Dev Malik!" Arnav said.

Nakuul left from there not knowing what to do or how to react with these shocking news he has been getting.

Aman kept his hand on Arnav's shoulder, "We need to investigate this case and find the culprit before they manage to prove Khushi as murderer.."

Arnav nodded his head. He stare at Khushi, "Angel.. I will be back soon to you.. Don't be scared ok? No one will harm you till I'm alive.."

Khushi stare at him with moist eyes, "Don't leave me alone please!"

"Angel.. Please.. I promise you by the end of day, I will take you out of this place.." he said.

Khushi looked down sobbing. Arnav left with Aman with heavy and broken heart, tears were running down to his cheek and he cared less to wipe them away.

****************************************************************

AR..

"I think we should talk with Dev Malik and make him confess his crime.. we will record it and handle to police.." Aman said.

"He's cunning man Aman.. He knows all these tricks! I need concrete proof to prove Khushi's innocence.." Arnav said thinking deeply.

His phone rang and disturbed his thoughts. He picked it up, "Haan Maya aunty.. Have you reached?"

"Yes, don't worry Chote.. Me, your Dadi and Pinky are with Khushi now but police inspector is saying that visiting hours will soon be over.." Maya said.

"Don't worry.. Till then I will surely find a way to take her out of jail.." Arnav said.

Hanging up the call, Arnav looked Aman, "I found a way!"