Chapter 14 - Meeting with Guptas.

"Why are we here?" Khushi asked confused as the car halted at a parlour.

"You both are so smart.. You both want to go and get married while leaving me here in ladies parlour but let me tell you that I don't like all these ladies things.. I'm beautiful the way I'm.." Khushi pouted.

"Shut. Up." Arnav gritted his teeth, glaring at her, "Go inside now.."

"See what kind of husband you're? You shouting at me at the day of our marriage!" she sobbed like a baby.

"Khushi bhabhi go na.. otherwise this wedding will happen tomorrow only.." Aman pleaded.

"Okay.." she pouted and Arnav opened the car's door for her.

"I'm waiting for you!" he said huskily.

"You have to wait only.. Who told you to bring me to ladies parlour? We could have gone and register our marriage quickly but no..Now you Wait only Laad governor.." she scolded.

Arnav rolled his eyes, "Romance" and "Khushi" are like "Earth" and "Sky".

"I will accompany you there.." he said and extended his hand to her.

"Booo.." she showed her tongue to him making childish expression and got down the car by herself, "I can go alone!"

Arnav just shook his head and watched her walking towards the parlour. Aman smiled, "Bhabhi is going to give you a tough time!"

"Don't even ask.. I'm already thinking about our future! It's going to be a Big Bang!" Arnav said crossing his arms and leaned on his car.

"You still have time to cancel the marriage... Think about it!" Aman chuckled teasing him.

"Had this girl won just ASR's heart.. Maybe I would have cancelled the marriage.. But she touched Arnav's heart.. In no way, I'm turning back now!" Arnav looked at Aman with small smile.

******************************************************************************

"Where's my wife Jenny? It's been four hours I'm waiting for her.." Arnav walked in the parlour making all girls shout in happiness, but he cared less. He just wants his wife!

"Calm down ASR.." Jenny said smiling at his impatience.

"What the.. I trusted your parlour to make my wife ready for our marriage and you're making me wait for four hours here.." Arnav frowned.

"Marriage!!!" the girls shouted shocked.

Jenny took Arnav outside the parlour before the girls started getting crazy and create a scene at her place, "Have you gone mad? Why did you came inside? You know girls get crazy about you and knowing about your marriage it will get worse.. You're giving me double work now, see I've already finished their make up and now they will start crying because you're not a bachelor anymore and spoil their faces and I will have to make up them again!"

"And you will get paid double also Jenny.." Arnav whined, "My wife now!"

"I haven't kidnapped her.." Jenny cried, "Your wife doesn't stay quiet in one place, she was always complaining that we're pulling her hair, she was hungry so we had to buy jalebis for her, or we're exaggerating on her make up, she looks like a ghost and not a bride and etcetera etcetera etcetera.. The only time she was silent was when she saw your designed lehenga for her.." Jenny smiled saying last line to him.

"She knows what's good and what's not.." Arnav smirked and Jenny smacked his shoulder.

"Your wife is ready Sir.." a lady employee came with Khushi.