Chapter 10 - Shyam.

"Shyam.. Shyam Manohar Jha?" Arnav asked numb.

"Yes.. Do you know him?" Khushi asked curiously and confused as well.

"I know him.. I know him very well Khushi.. he can't do this.." Arnav took a step back shaking his head in disbelief.

"That means you also don't believe in me.. You think I'm lying.." she asked with tears in her eyes.

"I do trust you Khushi.. but I know him very well, he's such a man who cannot even raise his voice in front of a woman, then how could he do this to you? Maybe you're mistaken.." Arnav said walking towards her, he wanted to wipe her tears but she shoved his hand.

"I really thought you could turn into my Rahul today, but you proved you're Tangaballi only.. that's why you support your friend.." she looked away.

"Khushi listen to me.. I do believe in your words.. I know you're not lying but it's just too shocking to me to hear Shyam's name as the one who did this you.. But if he really did, then I will punish him no matter what he's to me.." he cupped her face. Khushi looked at him with moist eyes.

"Sorry to disturb.. there's no door here to knock knock bro!" Pinky came smiling teasingly.

"It's okay.." both Khushi and Arnav composed themselves and turned to her.

"Actually.. driver ji came to take you both to train station.." Pinky said with tears in her eyes, "Ayee aye.. Pinky going to miss you two too much!"

Khushi smiled sadly and hugged Pinky tightly sobbing. Arnav also felt sad, his good days ended today only, from now on he won't have his Comedy Piece to make him smile, to fight with him, to say her filmy dialogues. Life isn't going to be like movie now, it's just going back to his normal schedule where there's no fun, only work all day and night.

To hide his tears, he went from there with the excuse of taking the bags to the car.

Maya and Dadi also came there and hugged Khushi not feeling like letting them go.

"Time passes so quickly.. I didn't even realized that you both are going away today.." Dadi pouted wiping her tears.

"We now got used to live with you both.. we're going to miss you so much Khushi.." Maya said side hugging her.

Khushi started crying more, "To tell you the truth, I don't even feel like going back home now.. I want to stay here only.. It was so much fun, I will never forget these days in my life!"

"Why are you talking like it's last time you came here? If you miss us, then talk with Chote he will bring you back here.." Dadi smiled.

Khushi bit her tongue realizing she just spoke too much, "Actually this Laad governor always busy with his works, I wonder when I will get time to come here again!"

"That's sach (true)!" Pinky said giggling.

"Dadi we're going.." Arnav said walking to their side, he hugged her smiling a little, "I'm going to miss you so much!"

"I will miss you too.. take some time from your busy schedule to meet your Dadi.." she pleaded lovingly.

"I will Dadi.. and you too promise me that you will take care of your health and take your medicine in time.. don't work too much because Maya aunty and Pinky are here also.. so don't take stress over petty things.." he said breaking the hug, and cupped her face.

"Okay.." Dadi nodded feeling pampered by her grandson, "Also ask Anjali bitiya to visit me, it's been so long I've not seen her neither talked with her.."

"I will.." Arnav blinked his eyes once as if conveying that he will pass the message to Anjali, "Maya aunty take care!"

Maya hugged him and caressed his hair, "You too mera baccha.. now that Khushi is here, I'm less worried about your health.."