Chapter 2 - A new bond

"We have reached in Chennai!" the examiner shouted for everyone to start moving. It was already night, Arnav took his bag and walked to leave, when he noticed Khushi looking down with fallen face.

"What happened? Do you want to stay here and go back with them?" he asked to her.

Khushi nodded sideways, "I'm scared now!"

"Scared of what?" he frowned.

"Woh.. I don't have money with me na.. Where will I go now? I don't even know Chennai properly.. What will I eat?.. What if I find a real Tangaballi here then what will I do without you?" she pouted, "I'm such a dumbo! I came here without thinking anything and here I thought I could manage!"

"See how life isn't Bollywood!" he crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow, "And you're really a dumbo! There's no doubt of it.."

He took his bag and start walking, Khushi stare at him going, she gulped, "DM please protect me!"

Arnav turned to her, "What are you waiting for? Let's go dammit!"

Khushi's face lit up, she smile then pouted, "I won't go if you shout like this, pyaar se bolo!"

"Come if you want, otherwise good luck with the real Tangaballi!" he shrugged and start walking. Khushi followed him hurriedly, "No wait!.. You get angry so easily!"

"Looks like you haven't heard of me yet!" he said.

"Nahin, who are you?" she asked with confused smile, "But your name came in news na.. that video you showed me.."

Arnav looked at her, "I didn't show the video to you, your curious eyes reached there!"

"Haan haan, same to same!" she shrugged, "If you came in news, then you must be a big person, hain na? Underworld Don!"

Arnav glared at her, Khushi raised her eyebrows, "Nahin? Then Police officer? (she giggled mockingly).. Nahin, nahin.. Police are not that coward to run away from their marriages!"

"I think it's better to leave you alone here, no?" he asked.

"I'm just guessing na, why are you getting angry? Now you made my mood off, you tell me only who are you?" she pouted walking with him.

"Arnav Singh Raizada.." he rolled his eyes.

"Naam maine bhi suna hai na.. (Even I heard the name), that reporter said your name very loudly it got right in my mind, what do you do? That's what I want to know.." she asked.

"Why do you want to know? Do you want to marry me?" he frowned.

"No, no, no.. Who knows you will run away from our marriage also?" Khushi giggled.

"Khushi just stop talking about this matter.. You think it's funny that I ran away from my marriage! I didn't even know that my family planned this marriage for me; do you even imagine what is spending a life without someone you don't want to? Everything is not funny as it seems! I had already said this before, and now I'm saying it again.. Don't interfere or even comment on my personal life, it has nothing to do with you!" he said seriously.

Khushi gulped; as he started walking she followed him silently.

"I'm the CEO of AR.. fashion industry.." he said. Khushi smiled, "Wow! You're a business man! I already knew it.. Suit suit ahn! Not bad.."

******************************************************

"Wow.. such a beautiful place! Is this yours?" Khushi asked excitedly.

"This belongs to my Dadi!" he said knocking the door.

An old lady opened the door with a sweet smile on her face, as soon she saw her grandson her eyes widen in surprise because she wasn't expecting him at all, since he has his business that keeps him busy she never ask him to come, she doesn't want to stress him but today he came on his own. She's very happy today.