Chapter 27 - Singer ASR?

Shantivan

Arnav stare at her hazel eyes filled with tears, today he realized how much broken is she from inside because of him. Who can stand being insulted by the person she loves? It's not her husband who threw her out of the house.. It's the man she loves!

"I'm sorry.." he whispered cupping her face, "I'm sorry Khushi.. I know one sorry isn't enough to make you forget all that you went through.. but still I'm saying sorry from my heart to you.."

Khushi didn't say anything, she just looked at his shirt buttons.

Arnav rested his forehead against hers, "I will make everything fine between us.."

He moved back and went from there with moist eyes. Khushi sat on her bed crying.

*****************************************************************************

Gupta house:

"Where this girl goes there's always a problem! See what your daughter did Shashi.. she threw Arnav bitwa's family from their own house.. How's this possible?" Buaji gritted her teeth angrily.

Shashi just shook his head, "Listen Devyani ji, you came here to stay in our house but don't expect me to treat you all like my family.. As far as I know Arnav has broken his ties with you all and we also don't share any relationship, so I didn't have to tell but still I will say.. You're now staying in our house as Paying guests and at the end of every month you will have to pay me for your stay here.." Shashi said making Nani look at him with wide eyes.

"Bauji what are you saying?" Payal looked at him with moist eyes, "I'm going to marry Akash ji only and you will share relationship with them also, they are our family.. Don't think only about Khushi.."

Shashi stood up and went from there to his shop.

"Don't feel bad about Payal's father words.. Like Arnav bitwa, he also seemed to have fallen in Khushi's trap!" Garima said smiling to Raizadas.

"Akash ji are you okay? You spent one night at the roads.. Why didn't you call me earlier? I wouldn't ever let you spend a night outside.. Don't you have fever? Do you want to eat something? Of course you must be hungry hain na?" she cupped Akash's face.

Akash nodded innocently, then thought in his mind, "Thank God I remembered you exist Payal.. only a fool like you can help me in bad times, this I knew it.. I called all my friends and they refused to help me because of Arnav and seeing no solution only I thought of you.."

"Feel comfortable okay.. this is like your own home.." Buaji giggled eyeing towards the jewelry on Nani and Mami's neck.

Nani and Mami faked a smile and looked weirdly at their house. They were used to the luxurious lifestyle in Sheesh Mahal and now have to live in a simple house equal to a room in Sheesh Mahal.

Mama smile politely.

"Welll we only have one room empty here.. So you will have to fit yourselves in that room only.." Garima said.

"Nahin Amma.. I can sleep in the living room, Nani and Ma (Mami) can sleep in my room and the second room goes for Mama and Akash ji.." Payal said.

"Hello hi bye bye.. Who saidz to this girl I'm her Ma? In her dreams I will hand over my son to her.. foolish middle class girl.." Mami thought in her mind, faking a huge emotional smile to Payal.

"Such a good girl she is.. Akash indeed has good choice unlike Arnav!" Nani said smiling to Payal.

Payal blushed lowering her eyes shyly.

Buaji and Garima smiled happily for her.

****************************************************************************