Chapter 31 - Arnav and Payal face off!

Arshi's kitchen

There were many chefs working here and there and being instructed by Khushi and Nakuul how the dishes should be prepared.

"Add salt in this.." Khushi said tasting it, then moved to other watching over them.

While Nakuul was more strict with the employees, he wanted everything perfect and in his way only.

While at front side, Pinky was handling the costumers by greeting them and making them feel comfortable. She was watching over the waiters if they were treating and serving guests properly.

Khushi also came and talked with few guests, as she was the owner of Arshi and guests also felt good that she wasn't treating them equally. She smiled to everyone and cared for every costumer as they were family one, she didn't see who is rich or not, she welcomed all of them with whole heart and that's what made them feel more comfortable in her restaurant and they also made up in mind to visit it regularly for the great hospitality and amazing food.

"Do you need any help ma'am?" Neil asked as he stood beside Khushi who was watching the restaurant filled with people and remembered when she asked Arnav that no was there, and he said once she steps in the restaurant would never be empty again.

"Nahin.." Khushi nodded sideways, "You can call me Khushi.."

"Cool.." Neil smiled, "I was also wondering why should I call you ma'am when we are almost same age? It feels like I'm calling an old woman.."

"Did you finish your work?" Khushi asked smiling.

"Khushi you don't know how much it's irritating to stay in front of a laptop in your cabin alone.. I needed some fresh air so came to see how things are working in the restaurant.." Neil said making his expressions.

"You're right.. even I was tired of seeing so many chefs cooking so that's why I came outside.." Khushi giggled.

Both high five smiling.

Pinky came and dragged Khushi along with her to meet the new costumers and Neil pouted.

"I was having cool conversation with Ma'am.. oops Khushi but this Pinky na.. I have to find a Blue bhaiya for her so that she stops interrupting my conversation with Khushi.." Neil said to himself.

Saying so he went back to his cabin which had no much work since it was first day.

At lunch time Arnav came with his business partners to have lunch at the restaurant.

He wanted to see Khushi but seems she was busy in the kitchen and he too got engrossed in talking with his partners.

"Bro should I call your Biwi?" Pinky ji came to him and whispered on his ear.

"Is she busy?" Arnav asked.

"Nahin, she's only chatting with Naks bro in kitchen.." Pinky said.

Arnav nodded his head sideways, "I'll go inside and meet her.."

"Okay ji.." Pinky smiled and went from there continuing her work.

Arnav excused himself and went to the kitchen side, where he found Khushi chatting so freely and laughing with Nakuul.

For a moment he felt jealous that she isn't like this with him anymore, but he reminded himself that it's only because of him that she's changed.

"Khushi.." he called her.

"Arnav ji.." Khushi turned to him surprised to see him here.

"Khushi you should scold your husband because he's a client here and he cannot enter in our kitchen like that.." Nakuul said.