1

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

I hear my alarm ringing so loud. Aaaaah, it's already morning? I still feel tired, I really want to sleep more. I roll my body to the right and to the left. Today is another though day. I wake up from my bed and walk to the bathroom. I take a shower and used my uniform. I brush my hair and make it in a ponytail. I take my bag and walk outside my bedroom. "I'm going now" I shout to my mom and dad. I use my shoes and walk to the road. I usually walk alone to my school. It's near from my house. "Seunghwan!" I turn my face to see who is calling me. I see Bona there, she is one of my friend, my close friend. I wave to her and wait her. Our house is not that far. We walk to our school together.

We walk to our class but suddenly I hear girls screaming. I know it's a mark that Oh Sehun, the kingka of this school is arriving in this school. He is the kingka and also a person who love to bully me. I move my feet faster now. I hope he isn't know my presence. Bona walk faster too, she knows that I avoiding Sehun. "Seung" I hear Sehun shouting my name. Oh God, he saw me. I keep walk faster and finally I'm running now. "Don't run from me Seung" He said that because he like to tease me. I look at the back and I see Sehun run to me. "Bona, faster" I panicking now. Suddenly he catch me and stop me from my escape. "Come on go to our class together Seung" he put his arm on my shoulder. This jerk is really annoying. I know so many girls are cursing me now. Then I'm sure when it's time to lunch will be bunch of girls who bully me because Sehun's act right now. Sehun is doing this because he knows that the girls will bully me for him. Jerk!

And it's starting now! I walk to restroom and I see a senior girl approach me. She drags me to the restroom. "Go away from my Sehunnie, or you will die" She touch my cheeks with her hand. Her fingers are digging my cheeks and it hurts. "Stop it, it's not me who-----" she slap me hard. "Don't try to fight back, just shut your mouth, I didn't need your answer" I really mad but I can't do anything, I really can't do something bad to another people eventhough they hurt me. I nodded to her and she left me. I sigh and look my face from the mirror. I check my cheeks there is a finger's mark there. I wash my hand and go out from there. When it's lunch time, I walk with Bona to the cafetaria. I buy my lunch and take a seat with her. "Yah!" I turn my face and point my finger to myself. "Yes, you" she said that harshly. I just put my blank face to her. She get her glass of juice and throw the juice into my uniform. She humilated me. "What are you doing?" Bona stand up but I grab her wrist "It's okay, you have tissue?" I ask her and smile. The girl infront of me seems like not satisfied with my reaction. She take her lunch and throw it to my hair now. "HAHAHAHA" I hear they laugh and I can see Sehun there laughing hard at me then he give me a thumbs up. What this jerk want? "Satisfied?" I mouthing to him and stand up. I walk to restroom to wash all this dirt. Bona is following me. Just Bona who will accompany me. Half of my friends will turn into my enemy when it's about Sehun. Bona helping me to clear all the dirt. I wash my hair but it smells bad. "What should I do?" I ask Bona. "Wait a moment, I have shampoo in my locker, wait here, I'll be back" She left me there. I really hate Oh Sehun. He bully me in this way. It's more harsh if a girl who bully me. I will get this more if all the girls see me again with Sehun. I will avoid him.

Bona bring me the shampoo and my extra uniform from my locker. I already wash my hair and it still wet. I let my hair fall, I didn't make it in ponytail again. I change into my new uniform and then me and Bona go back to class. It's a relief that the class isn't start yet. I walk to my seat but Sehun put his long leg in the way. He try to block my way. "Excuse me" I said that lazily "Andwae" he put his tongue out. He really like a kids. How childish is his act. I turn my back and I take another way to my seat. I walk around the class to go to my seat. I sit there and I see Sehun turn his face. He frowning to me and mouthing "Why you do that?" I throw my face to the window to ignore him. "Yah don't ignore me!" he yell to me now. I keep looking at the window and laughing hard. Eat that jerk. "Go back to your seat Mr. Oh, I will start the lesson" I hear Mr. Choi, our teacher said that to Sehun. I laugh softly because it's really funny. The class is starting now and I pay attention to the class.

It' time to go home and rest, I really happy because I can lay my back on the bed. I walk with Bona and we seperating our way. I walk alone slowly. I hear the car's horn. I walk aside to the left so the car can pass me. But I hear the horn again and again. It's annoying! I turn my face and I see white mercedes. Like I know this car. I frowning when I remember whose car it is. The car move forward and when it's at the same level with me, the window is rolling down. I see Sehun with a shade there "You really look pathetic when you walk alone" I make an annoying face to him and run to my house. Thanks God my house is near from there. I take off my shoes and walk inside "I'm home" I shout and run to my bedroom upstairs. I change my clothes and jump into my bed. I close my eyes and ready to fall asleep. Suddenly I hear a knock on my door. I complain to myself and walk to the door. I open the door and I see my mom standing there. "Your friend is waiting you downstairs" She smile to me. I nodded and smile to her. I go inside my bedroom to take my phone. I think it's Bona who visit me. Only Bona who knows my house. I walk downstairs and go to living room "Bona why so sudd------" I pause my words there. It's not Bona but it's Sehun. My face turns dark. How he knows my house??? "Annyeong Seung" he wave to me and give me his eye smile. I sigh and approach him. "Yah! How can you get here? Go away!!" I yell at him "Seunghwan, why so harsh?" I hear my mom's voice. I turn my face and I see my mom bring a plate of fresh fruit and juice. "Here, enjoy your time together" My mom said that and left. I really want to throwing up when I hear my mom's words. "Go away!" I decrease my voice so my mom can't hear. "Andwae" he put strawberry to his mouth. "How can you know my house?" I ask him harshly. "Are you stupid Seung? I follow you a while ago" he laugh and put another strawberry to his mouth. "What are you doing here? Just go home now" I desperately said the last sentence. "I have nothing to do and I really miss my bully" he smirk to me and keep eating the fruits. "Just finish your fruits and then go away, you cut my sleeping time" I said that and stand up. He grab my wrist "Wait, are you this harsh to your guest? Your mom will mad at you if she knows about this" "Aish!" I stomp my foot and hit my ass to the couch. I leaning my back and cross my arms. "Hurry eat that fruits then leave this place" I said that and play with my phone. I text Bona and have a chat with her. I ignore all the words Sehun said to me. "Yah Seung, see what I will do tomorrow, just keep ignore me now" he stand up "I'm going home now my beautiful bully" I follow him just to make it formal. He bow to my mom politely "Don't forget to visit again Sehun" I coughing when I hear my mom's words. Mom, Sehun always bullying your daughter. "Ne Mrs. Son, I will visit again, thank you for the fruit, it really taste good" he smile to my mom. "Seunghwan, deliver Sehun to the front gate" "Neeee" I said it lazily to my mom.

"Yah, don't act that polite to my mom, it makes me sick" I said that. "Waeyo? I'm really a polite guy you know" he smirks to me. "Hurry leave this place" I cross my arm and wait him to leave unpatiently. He wave at me "Okay, don't forget to pay your ignorance to me tomorrow" he go inside his car and leave. I froze there thinking about his words. I really in a huge shit tomorrow. Oh Sehun, why you always bully me? I never made a mistake towards you. I never do harsh thing to you. But why you keep bully me everyday????? God, please change Sehun's habit, jebal. It's really annoy my life.