25

Sehun POV's

Since that day, my heart turns cold. Noone can touch my heart like she did. I play around with Jinah and other girls. I don't care about their feelings. What I care is I can forget Seunghwan for a while. Yes, for a while, I never forget her. I will make myself busy with practice, recording, and everything. I just want to keep my thought busy too. If I just sit around, not doing something, she will appear on my mind. I'm kinda busy now. EXO is promoting growl now. I try to focus on this promotion but you all know the answer. I can't focus.

"Sehunnie" I hear Jinah call my name. Like usual, she will come to the backstage and meet me. I never like her but she always there for me. My feeling towards her is just respect. She is one of my fans. Well, she bring trouble to my relationship with Seung. But I think I can repair my relationship with Seung. I have no optimism about that. So I just forget all Jinah's mistake and act kind to her. She often bring a meal for me, for my members and for our staff. "Annyeong Jinah" I said that to her and waving "You are so cool on that uniform" she said that and pat my arms "Thank you" I smile to her "Sehun, can we have a private talk?" she ask me "We can but I think after we go back to SM" I said that to her. I see her nodded "Okay, I will meet you there" she give me slight kiss on my cheek and run away. What a shocking thing! How can she did that?

When I arrive at SM, I see Jinah already there hugging her body. Today's weather is quite cold. "Jinah, let's go in" I said that to her and lead her to the building. All hyungs straightly leave me to the dorm. I will just go to our dorm alone with my car. We are at the lobby now. Facing each other "What do you want to say?" I ask her straightly "Sehun, can I ask you a favor?" she ask me back "What's that?" I lift my eyebrow "I often see you with a random girl, so can you just hang out with me?" well, who is she asking me this thing? I bite my lower lips thinking about what to say. I don't want to hurt her either "Listen, I want to clear this thing Jinah" I clear my throat "I just consider you as a friend and a fans" I continue my words but I see Jinah's eyes teary. What should I do now? I can't let her cry because of me. I see her crying now. Andwae, I made her cry. As a gentleman, I walk closer and hug her. I try to comfort her "Don't cry, I know it's hard but I have to said it" I said that to her. She keeps crying but suddenly she pull me away. She wipe her tears and smile "I can understand it Sehun, you are an idol and I just your fans. Having you as a friend is more than enough" She said that to me "But I have a feeling for you. It's not a feeling from fans to her idol but a feeling from a girl to a boy" She continue her words "Jinah, I will help you to remove that feelings, you should meet another kind boy out there, not me" I said that to her and smile "I will try to remove it Sehun, don't worry but can you give me a kiss? I think I have to remove my feeling this way" I bulge my eyes hearing her favor "I will see you as a fans after you did that, I promise" she said that to me. I see her eyes begging to me. What should I do? I think and look around. Noone there. I nodded to her and bring my face closer to her face. She hugs my neck and bring her face closer too. I close my eyes thinking about Seung and I feel my lips touch hers. I keep thinking about Seung. Lips that I kiss right now is Seung's.

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

I never met Sehun after that day. He promoting with EXO now. I never see him at SM building. I really want to see him once. I see his MV and he is so cool. I just miss him. He change a lot. His appeareance like a man now, not like a boy. I will ask Seulgi or Joohyun about him. I hope they met him once but they never met too. EXO is a raising star now. Everyday you can see their faces on TV. They are very popular now. Sehun is always there on my mind. I less crying now but I still keep my feeling to him inside my heart. I just feel habitual without his presence. I always see his perfect face just in my dream. I hope I can see his perfect face in reality.

We finish our practice earlier today. The clock strike 10 pm. Now, SMrookies better than before. We start to have a photoshoot for debut. Even we don't know when will we debuting. But I think it's a good thing. I'm sure we will debut soon "Seunghwan, I will drive you home" Taeyong said that to me and I nodded. He usually drive me home when we done practicing. He is caring and kind. He become closer to me and I always tell him about my feelings towards Sehun. Ah, he confessed his feeling to me once but I said that I still love Sehun. He really understanding me and never force me to forget Sehun. He always accompany me until now. He never make a distance from me because I reject him. I'm blessed, thanks God. 

We walk to the front door of SM building. We are leaving now. Other members still up there telling story to each other "Seunghwan, are you hungry?" Taeyong ask me cutely "Of course, let's eat anywhere" I said that to him and I see Taeyong laughing. But suddenly his lauhgter stop and he stand there froze. I turn my face to see what he saw and BUMP! I see the most scariest thing in this world. I see Sehun and Jinah kissing each other passionately. I just stare at them blankly like an idiot. I really want to see Sehun but now, I reall don't want to see him. I'm not crying now. I just feel a deep pain in my heart. They really dating "Seunghwan" suddenly Taeyong call me and I turn my face to see him. His eyes worrying me "Let's leave" He said that and put his arm around my shoulder. He force me to move my feet and leave that place.

We are inside Taeyong's car now. I just stare blankly to the front "Taeyong, can we just go home? I'm not hungry anymore" I said that to him weakly. I hear Taeyong sighing "Mianhae" he said that to me. I turn my face in confused. He turn his face and look into my eyes "We should leave with other member. I ask you to leave first" he said that to me. Yes, he asked me to leave first "No, it's not your fault" I said that to him. He keep staring at me. He try to find my tears everywhere. I'm not crying but deep inside I'm tearing apart. I just try to hold my tears. I want to become a strong girl "Seunghwan------" "I'm okay Taeyong" I cut his words and about to smile but all I do is dropping my tears on my face. I take a deep breath to stop my tears but it just getting worse "Aaaaah, aaaah, aaah" I cry out my pain. Taeyong hugging me now and pat my back "Just cry it out, I know it hurts you so bad" he said that to me and I nodded on his embrace. I continue to cry on his embrace until I get tired. Now, I can calm myself "Don't easily get hurt Seunghwan, I beg" Suddenly Taeyong whispering to me. After that He drive me to home. His words keep replaying on my mind. He begged to me to not easily get hurt. He is so kind. If only I can love him like I love Sehun.