27

Sehun POV's

After changing my clothes, I hurrily looking for Seung. Is she come back home alone? It's already late at night. How can she go home alone? "Sehun, where are you going?" Kai ask me "I will go home alone" I said that and hurrily looking for Seung. I see Seung bowing to the crew while smiling. I walk towards her. Suddenly she turn her face and our eyes meet. I stop my step and froze there. She look into my eyes for a while then broke the eye contact. She hurrily leave this place. I aware and start to run. I have to catch her. I can't run away again this time "Seung" I shout her name and keep running. When I think it's close enough, I grab her wrist softly "Seung, let's go home together" I said that to her but she didn't react "Seung, did you hear me or not?" I ask her again and look into her eyes. Suddenly she nodded to me "I hear" She said that and continue her words "Why I have to go home with you?"

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

I change my clothes hurrily and walk outside the make up room. I have to go home now or I can't go home. It's already night. When I want to leave, I see the crew so I bow to them and saying thank you. I smile to them and I turn my face. Suddenly I see Sehun standing there looking deep into my eyes. I look into his eyes too. His eyes, so cold. Not alive like the old time. I quickly broke the eye contact and leave. I have to go home now. I walk to find a taxi but suddenly I feel a grab on my wrist "Seung, let's go home together" Sehun said that to me. I just staring at him. I didn't believe what he is saying just now "Seung, did you hear me or not?" Sehun asking me and look into my eyes, looking for an answer. I nodded to him "I hear" I said that to him "Why I have to go home with you?" I ask him again "Because it's already dark, it's not safe for a girl" He said that and my body froze that second. Why he has to said that? I hate remembering old memories. He said that once and now that memory replay on my mind "Gwaenchana, I always go home alone all this time" I smile to him, fake smile "Seung, mianhae" he said that to me. His eyes full of sincerity "Why did you have to say sorry?" I laugh a little, fake laugh.

Sehun POV's

"Because it's already dark, it's not safe for a girl" I said that to her and I flew away to that day when I drive her home for the first time. I see Seung froze too, I think she is still remember that memory "Gwaenchana, I always go home alone all this time" She said that and faking a smile. I know her so well. I can differentiate which is her fake smile and which is her sincere smile. I can see her eyes scream in pain when she said that "Seung, mianhae" I said that while looking into her eyes. I really sorry because she has to go home alone this time. I really sorry she has to go home without any protection from me "Why did you have to say sorry?" She faking a laugh to me. Why she has to acting infront of me. Her eyes tell everything. She is hurt because of me "I already hurt you" I said that to her and her laugh suddenly stop "Mianhae, I'm too stupid that time" I continue my words and I see Seung looking into my eyes "Gwaenchana" she smile to me "Mian, I can't become a good girlfriend for you that time" She said that while dropping a single tears from her eyes. Looking this scene make me so hurt. I looking into her eyes again "Seung" I cup her face and wipe her tears. I just can call her name because I'm very speechless. She hurt so bad "Gwaenchana" she said that while touching both of my hand. She force me to uncupped her face "Seung" I call her name. When she is about to let go my hand, I grab her hand and hold it tight "Let's start again"

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

"I already hurt you" he said that and my laugh disappear. I never predict he will said those words "Mianhae, I'm too stupid that time" he continue his words. I'm so touch with his words. I look into his eyes to see lie. But no lie there "Gwaenchana" I smile to him try to handle my tears "Mian, I can't become a good girlfriend for you that time" I said that and my tear drop from my eyes. His eyes telling me that he is in pain "Seung" he cup my face and wipe my tears. My body shiver because of his touch. How long he never touch me softly like this? "Gwaenchana" I said that and touch his hands. I force him to not do that. Because if he keep do that, my heart will hurt more "Seung" He call my name and I'm about to let go his hand but he grab my hand. He hold my hands tight. I can feel an electric shock from his sudden act "Let's start again" he said that to me. I just can stare at him. I didn't believe what I heard "Seung, let's begin again" he said that to me again. I can't say anything. I'm speechless. It's so sudden and make me in a shock "I never stop loving you and our distance make me suffer" Sehun said that and try to convince me. I want it too but I don't want we ended up like that day again "I'm afraid" I said that to Sehun "Sehun, I have to go" I said that to him and stop the taxi that pass. I hurrily go inside the taxi and leave Sehun there. I'm not ready for this talk.