12

Sehun POV's

I can't sleep. I think about my unspoken confession. That was near, my words already on a tip of my tongue. I kick the air with my foot. Aaaah, frustrating. Should I confess to her tomorrow? I touch my forehead. It hurts because I think to much. Just see tomorrow, if there is a chance, I will confess to her. I won't delay it. I hope I can confess to her as soon as possible. Hide this feeling from Seung is hard. I try to close my eyes. I fall asleep. "SEUNG!" I shout her name and I realize it just a dream. It's really a bad dream. Is it a sign?

Inna POV's

I run to my room when I arrive at my home. I slam the door and screaming. "I HATE YOU SEUNGHWAN! YOU STOLE MY SEHUN AND WHY YOU DEBUTING FIRST?" I curse at her. There is no one at my home. My parents always busy with their work. "I HATE YOU I WILL KILL YOU. YOU CAN'T HAVE MY SEHUN. HE MADE FOR ME, NOT FOR YOU SEUNGHWAN!" I continue to curse at her. Now I throw anything to the floor. I have to release my anger. "AAAAAH AAAAAAH" I scream and throw anything that me hand reach. When I feel tired, I stop all harsh thing that I do. My tears flowing down my face. It's unfair. I have to suffer whereas she has anything. I can't watch Seunghwan have Sehun and reach her popularity. I have to do something. I will make my hand dirty if it needed. I wipe my tears and smirk. I call Seunghwan number and wait her answer "Hello" she answer my phone call. "Hello" She repeat it again "Die" I shout to her and hang up the call. "HAHAHA" I laughing hard and I already make a decision. I will kill her. You can think I'm crazy. Yes, I'm crazy because love.

Bona POV's

Last night I get a message from Seunghwan. She said that she already become a member of a group now. She one step closer to her dream now. I congratulate her and I let my happy tears out from my eyes. I'm very proud of her. I walk through the corridor and I can hear my friend from another class calling me. "Bona, wait me there" he run to me and I wait him "Bona, did you hear that Seunghwan is a trainee in SM? The whole school talking about it now. I think you have to call Seunghwan to not coming here, the girls will bully her again because she is a trainee" he said that and panting. He is Jonghyun, one of kind boy here. "Okay, I will call her, thank you Jonghyun" I smile to him and hurriedly take out my phone. Suddenly my phone accidentally fall to the floor. "Aish! Why this happening?" I yell to my phone "Yah, it's still morning, don't yell like that" Suddenly I hear Seunghwan voice. No way, ANDWAE, SHE IS HERE.

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

I arrive at school and when I walk inside my school, all students looking at me. What are they looking at? Really, I feel uncomfortable now. I walk through the corridor and I see Bona's back "Aish! Why this happening?" she yelling "Yah, it's still morning, don't yell like that" I said that to her and she bulge her eyes "Seunghwan, are you already here?" she ask me a nonsense question. She is seeing me and she still asking me that? "Pabo-ya? You can see-------" "Hurry go to class" She cut my words and drag me to our class. "Yah, Bona!" I yell at her but she keep dragging me. Suddenly she stop and I bump to her back "Bonaaaa!" I said that and suddenly I realize there is a group of girls blocking our way. I look at them, they are who cut my uniform in a public. What they want this time? Two girls grab Bona hand and bring her to the side. "Hello, long time no see" the girl who lead the other girls to bully me that time open her mouth. I just stare at her and think about what happening now. I can see that students already gather here. "Please hear me. Our Seunghwan is a trainee in SM. She wants to become a singer? What do you think my friends? Isn't it disgusting?" She shout there. I never tell anybody about this except Sehun and Bona. I think they won't tell it. "How can you know?" one of the boy asking her "My cousin tell me and I once seeing her infront of SM building" she snap at him and stare to me. "YOU ARE NOT SUITABLE TO BECOME A SINGER. YOU ARE SUITABLE TO BECOME A BITCH!" She yell at me and laughing. She making fun of me now. I look at Bona struggling there. "CAN YOU SING? CAN YOU DANCE? OH! YOU CAN BECOME A TRAINEE JUST BECAUSE YOUR FACE!" She really humiliate me. I look at her but suddenly she slap my face. I look at her again and she lift her hand to slap me again. I get ready to get a slap again "Are you humiliate her because she is a trainee?" I can hear Sehun's voice. I lift my face to see him. He block that girl's hand from slapping me. "She never has a talent, it's because her face" she said that and I try to keep my anger. "Don't judge people like that, you just envy because you can become one" Sehun snap at her. "LISTEN ALL, WILL YOU NOT BECOME SEUNGHWAN FRIENDS JUST BECAUSE SHE IS A TRAINEE?" Sehun shout to all students there "YES" I can hear so many voice said it in synchronize. I really want to laugh now, how can they do this to me? "WELL, DON'T BECOME MY FRIENDS ANYMORE TO WHOEVER SAID YES A WHILE AGO" He shout again "Waeyo oppa?" "Why like that?" "Oppa what are you saying?" They asking Sehun a ton of question "BECAUSE I'M A TRAINEE TOO" He shout and grab my wrist "Come on" he smile to me and bring me out from that crowded. Well, I never know that he will reveal it too. "You shouldn't said that Sehun" I talk to him when we can't see that crowded again "I'm okay to having no friend. I'm okay without them because I have you. I don't need them, I just need you" he smile to me and my heart fluttering now. He is so sweet.

Bona POV's

"LISTEN ALL, WILL YOU NOT BECOME SEUNGHWAN FRIENDS JUST BECAUSE SHE IS A TRAINEE?" Sehun shout to all students there. I really thank to him because he is here. I know Sehun will save Seunghwan from that evil  "YES" I hear so many voice said it in synchronize. I hear these two girls saying yes too. What a bitches. "WELL, DON'T BECOME MY FRIENDS ANYMORE TO WHOEVER SAID YES A WHILE AGO" Sehun shout again. Woah, why he said that? Really! "Waeyo oppa?" "Why like that?" "Oppa what are you saying?" So many students asking Sehun a ton of question "BECAUSE I'M A TRAINEE TOO" He shout and bring Seunghwan out from here. When they are gone, these two girls release me "Woah, daebak, he is trainee too. I'm totally sure he will become a bright celebrity" "Omo, Sehun oppa is so cool, he is talented" "I have to become his friend, he is so cool, he will become a celebrity" I hear all the comment from the students. How can they humiliated Seunghwan but they praised Sehun? It's unfair for Seunghwan.