28 - END

Sehun POV's

She left me alone. She left me. I walk to find a taxi. I really want to cry right now. How can she left me like that? I still have so many words to convince her. Is she afraid? Afraid of what? She give me so many confusion. Suddenly I see taxi there and get in. I said my dorm address and the driver drive the car. All the way I just looking into the road blankly. Seung, where are you? Did you get home safe? I take out my phone and find her contact there. I just looking into the screen. Should I call  her or shouldn't I? What if she didn't answering? I put my phone again and stare blankly at the road again. My life is confusing right now. How will I convince her? How will I make her trust me again this time? I want her so bad, I can't see her with anyone else. 

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

I'm crying inside the taxi. I can't stop the tears, why it hurts me so bad? Talking about our relationship. Talking about getting back together. Half of my heart really want to say yes straightly. BUt the other half having a trust issue. Will it work? Will it ended up like the first? So many question inside my head and make me dizzy. If we are getting back together and hurting each other, it's just repeating the same mistake again and again. Just a stupid people do that. I don't wanna become one of studip people here. I have to think about it clearly. I won't repeating the same mistake.

I wake up from my sleep in the morning. I always awake around this time and cry. I do that everyday. I know it's stupid but I can't handle my own tears. I always crying about him. He always disturb my life, my mind and my heart. Suddenly my Sehuphone ringing. I take my phone but suddenly the call is end. Who is it playing a prank in the morning? I see there is a number I don't know. Who is it, I hate it. After that I get up and take a bath. I have a practice lesson today with SMrookies. I go to the kitchen to see my mom there. I kiss and hug her and leave. I have to practice again until night. I have a limited time with my mom and family. I know it's the price that I have to pay for this debut. 

I walk through the corridor alone "Seunghwan" I hear Taeyong's voice and I turn my face. I see him smiling to me and I smile to him too "Yah, what happened to your eyes? Are you crying again?" He ask me worrily. I just nodded to him. He knows that I always cry every morning because of Sehun "I told you not to cry Seunghwan, wasting your precious time" He said that to me "I really want to not cry but the reality is different from my tought" I said that to him while walking with him to our practice room "Don't worry to much Taeyong, I'm okay" I continue my words and he stop. I look at him "Waeyo?" I ask him blankly. Why he stop so sudden? "Stop being stupid girl Seunghwan. If you really want to forget him, you should forget him. If you really want him, you should tell him" He said that to me "Arraseo, stop acting like this, your face is so ugly on that expression" I said that and laugh a little. Taeyong laughing too and mess my hair "Come on" He said that and we walk together to the practice room.

Sehun POV's

I walk alone to see my member at the practice room. I buy a bubble tea before going up here. I slurp my bubble tea happily. Bubble tea always make up my mood whenever I have a broken heart. Better than not having a bubble tea. I walk while slurping my bubble tea. Sudddenly my bubble tea already empty. It's always like that whenever I drink bubble tea. I smile like an idiot and throw the cup to the trash. When I lift my face, I see Seung and Taeyong there talking. I see Seung laugh a little and Taeyong laugh too. After that I see Taeyong mess Seung's hair. It's painfull show for me. Seung can laugh with him. Taeyong can touch her. I see they walking together and I don't know why I start to run. I run towards them and grab Seung's wrist. I straightly kiss her lips and hug her waist. I'm crazy.

Seunghwan (Wendy) POV's

I walk with Taeyong but suddenly someone grab my wrist. I see Sehun's face for a second and after that he kiss my lips so sudden while hugging my waist. I'm so shocked with his act. I'm not doing anythin. I'm not pushing him. I'm not kissing him back. I just stand there in a shock. I see his eyes spread the love. I just bulging my eyes and look into him. After that he broke the kiss "Seung, listen to me" He said that and take a glance to Taeyong "Come back to me, I beg" He said that to me. I turn my face to see Taeyong. He smile to me but his eyes tell me the truth that he is in pain. Suddenly Sehun cup my face and make me facing him "Jebal Seung, from now on, don't laugh with him, just laugh with me, don't smile with him, just smile with me" He said that to me "Sunbae, you just missunderstood us, we are a friend" Taeyong said that to Sehun and Sehun facing him "And I have to said a truth, Seung always loving you" Taeyong said that and leave us. I froze there because Taeyong open my secret infront of Sehun "Is that true?" Sehun asking me while looking into my eyes. I see Sehun smiling "No need to answer it, your eyes tell me everything" He continue his words and hug me tight. I can't handle my feels. I'm happy and I start crying now. My happy tears. My happiest tears ever.

Sehun POV's

I did that stupid act because I just really envy with Taeyong. After I broke the kiss, I talk with my Seung "Seung, listen to me" I said that and glance to Taeyong. I see Taeyong there watching us  "Come back to me, I beg" I see Seung looking into Taeyong. No Seunghwan, you can't look at him, just look at me I cup Seung's face and making her facing me "Jebal Seung, from now on, don't laugh with him, just laugh with me, don't smile with him, just smile with me" I said that miserablely "Sunbae, you just missunderstood us, we are a friend" Taeyong said that to me and I look into his eyes. I can't read his eyes "And I have to said a truth, Seung always loving you" Taeyong said that and leave us. Is that true? Is that the truth? Is she still loving me? "Is that true?" I ask seung while looking into her eyes. I always can read her eyes. I search for an answer and I get it. Her eyes tell me that she always loving me like Taeyong said "No need to answer it, your eyes tell me everything" I said that to her and hug her tight. I'm so happy that I can burst out. Hugging her body again after this long time. Smelling her scent again after this long periode. It's the best feeling ever. I feel my chest wet. Is she crying? "Seung, are you crying?" I ask her worrily "Why did you cry?" I ask her again "I'm just happy because I can hear your heartbeats again while hugging you" She said that and I smile "Seung, from now on, my heart just beating for you"

Thanks for reading sorry for the bad story ^^