8

Sehun POV's

"Seung, let's go there together" I speak to Seunghwan and she nodded. She knows what I mean. Since we are trainees in the same company, I will go there together with her. I listen to every class I attend. But my brain always order me to turn my face to see her face. I try my best to not turn my face. In the end I turn my face to see her. She is writing on her book. She is beautiful. She is disturbing my mind. I sigh and focus on the class. After the bell ringing, I walk to the parking lot with her. We get in to my car "Seung, how can you become a trainee? Can you sing? Can you dance? I never know" I said that to her "It's secret, sssstt, your voice so annoying" She answer my question like that. She really rude "Yah, yah, this is my car, answer me hurry" "Okay, I will just take a subway to there" She open the door and try to leave "Aaaah, stop, okay, come on get in" I frown to her. She get in again and cross her hand. I start the engine but I see Seung didn't put on her seatbelt. "Put your seatbelt on Seung" I command her and she glare at me. 

We arrive at SM building and bring our belonging. "Annyeong, I'm Im Inna, are you Oh Sehun? One of EXO member?" I see a girl infront of me introduce herself. How she knows that? I smile to her and nodded "Let's be friends" She reach out her hand and I grab it. When Inna see Seung, her face turn to dark "Yah, you, what are you doing there? Go away" I hear Inna said harsh thing to Seung. I see Seung glare at her and leave us. "Seung" I grab her wrist but Inna force me to see her. So Seung slip from me and go inside the building. What happened to this girl? Why she act like we are best friend? "I have to go inside" I slip from her and run to the building. 

"Sehunnie, you said that you are Seunghwan's classmate right?" Baekhyun- hyung asking me. I nodded to him "Waeyo hyung?" he smile to me "You have her number right?" He likes her. I'm very sure. "I don't have her number hyung, she really likes to change her number, once a week" I lie to him. "What a bad luck, okay, let's start practicing" I mentally laugh at him. I fooling him hahaha. I won't give him her number. We start practicing and when it's time to have a break, I text Seung "Seung, let's go home together, wait for me" I send the text and having a conversation with Luhan-hyung. He is one of my favorite hyung here. Even though he is a Chinese but her korean is quite good "Hyung, have you ever think about one thing repeatedly?" I ask him "Of course" He nodded "What is that mean?" He smile and take a sip of water "It means you attracted to that thing" I frown to him "Really?" "Ye, are you stupid?" I frown again and Luhan-hyung laugh. Is that true? I always think about Seung, is that mean I attracted to her?

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

It's time to have a break. I open a bottle and drink the water. It's really tiring. We still practicing dance for today. I check my phone and I get one message there. It's from Sehun "Seung, let's go home together, wait for me" I smile reading his text. Ah, am I crazy? Why I smile at this stupid text? "Why you smiling like that?" Seulgi asking me "Ah, ani eonnie" I smile awkwardly to her. "Let's practicing again girls" Our trainer stand up and turn on the music. Three of us dance together happily. Seulgi moves her body "Woah, that's a good moves, teach me" I said that to her then she teach me. We start to dance together again but suddenly the music is off. "Well, I already see an improvement from some of you, good job girls, today's practice is over" Finally it's over. I walk to the change room with Seulgi and Joohyun. Inside the change room we have some laugh. Suddenly someone pulling my hair so harsh. "Ah!" I shout because it hurts. Seulgi and Joohyun turn their face to the girl who pulling my hair "Let her go Inna" Joohyun said that "Andwae" Ah, it's Inna. What's wrong with her? Am I made any mistake? "I'm telling you right now Seunghwan, don't come close to Sehun, understand?" Why it's Sehun again? Why I always getting bullied because Sehun? Suddenly she slap me "I'm asking you bitch" she slap me so hard that my lips are bleeding. I always get slap because of Sehun. "Let her go!" Seulgi pushing Inna away. "Gwaenchana?" Joohyun asking me "My lips bleeding" I frown at her. Seulgi and Joohyun bring me out of there. We change in the restroom and they try to stop the bleeding. "I'm really mad at her!" Seulgi shout it. Seulgi have a short temper. "How can you just let her did that Seunghwan?" I smile to Seulgi "I just can't hurt her because she hurts me" Suddenly Seulgi smile to me and mess my hair "I never know people like you still exist here, really, you are so kind" 

"Are you okay going home alone?" Joohyun asking me "I will go home with my friend eonnie" I smile to them. They turn their back and walk but suddenly Seulgi face me again "Ah, wait, who is Sehun?" she asking me. Should I tell them? "He is my friend, he is trainee here too, he is one of EXO member. Inna saw me and Sehun together infront of the building" I finally tell them the truth. I trust them "Ah, I know now. I think Inna like Sehun and try to bully you, don't worry, you have us" Seulgi smile to me and wave "See yaa" I smile to them and I thank God because I have a friend like them. I'm about to leave but suddenly my phone ring. It's Sehun. "Hello" I said that to him "Seung, are you done? Wait for me, don't leave. I will go out 5 minutes again" He hang up the phone and sigh. What should I do? I will get bully again tomorrow from Inna if she knows it. 

Sehun POV's

I call Seung and wait for her answer "Hello" she answer my phone "Seung, are you done? Wait for me, don't leave. I will go out 5 minutes again" I said that hurriedly and hang up. "Seung?" I startled that Baekhyun-hyung is behind me "Ah?" I ask him "I hear you talking and mention Seung, is she Seunghwan?" I smile to him awkwardly "Are you sure? I didn't mention that, hurry go home hyung, you are just tired" I said that to him, hope he will buy it "Ah, you are right, let's change and go home" he said that and I walk quickly to change. I have to leave first and bring Seung away from here. "I leave first, I have so much homework" I said that quickly and run to door. I go outside and I see Seung leaning on my car. "Seung" she turn her face "Hurry, get inside the car" I open the door and ask her to go inside. After that I go inside too. "Why in hurry?" I turn my face to her. I see wound at the side of her lips. I didn't see it on the first time because I'm afraid Baekhhyun-hyung will see her. "Seung, what happened to your lips?" I touch her cheeks and make her face me. I see at her lips. It likes she got a slap. "Ah, it's okay" she said that "What okay? Are you getting a slap?" She laugh to me "How can I get a slap?" I look at her eyes. It's like she hide something. "Eeem, Sehun, we are in an awkward position" She said that slowly. I hurriedly take my hand back "Sorry" I said that. My heart beats fast because of this. How close we are a while ago.

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

I lean my back on Sehun's car "Seung" I hear his voice and turn my face to him. He walk so fast "Hurry, get inside the car" he open my door and force me to go inside his car. What happen to him? Why he act so strange? "Why in hurry?" I ask him when he go inside too. He turn his face to me "Seung, what happened to your lips?" he touch both of my cheeks with his hand. He focus at my lips. My heart beats fast because we are so close right now. I hope he can't hear my heart beat right now. "Ah, it's okay" I hurriedly said that to him "What okay? Are you getting a slap?" Oh my, how can he know it? He shouldn't know it. I faking a laugh to him "How can I get a slap?" I make an excuse. He looking deep into my eyes. Stop it Sehun, I can fall for you if you keep doing this. "Eeem, Sehun, we are in an awkward position" I said that slowly. He hurriedly let go my cheeks "Sorry" he said that and I feel this situation is more awkward. I really confused of what I'm feeling. My needed to see Sehun's face increasing each day. I easily missing him and now I hope he will bully me again. Crazy right?