5

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

Tomorrow is the day. Will I go to there? I really want it but my heart is the coward one. I touch my chest and I feel my heart beating so fast. Just think about it makes me so nervous. Should I go or not? Will I make it or not? Can I do that? I inhale and exhale to relax myself. I have to think clearly. I close my eyes and think. Seunghwan, you can sing well, you can play guitar well, you can dance, your face isn't that bad, you have a talent! I open my eyes and talk to myself "I think I will make it, I will make it! I have a talent there, I can make it. Positive! I will go to SM audition!

The next day I wake up so early. Actually, I can't sleep well last night. I'm very worry about today. I already prepare for my audition's performance. I take a shower and wear a simple nice dress. I didn't put any make up because I'm quite confidence with my face. I walk downstairs and walk to my mom and dad "I will leave now" I said that to them. "Ah, Seunghwan, you will make it, I know my daughter's will make it, just do your best, fighting!" my daddy encourage me and hug me. I wave to them and walk to subway. I'm nervous now. I will have an audition in SMent building because it's the nearest from my house. I think there will be so much people who will take an audition there. It's the main place. I sit on the subway and use my headphone. I listen to the song I prepare. I really want to make this dream come true.

What I said! There is hundred people there standing in line. They take the audition number and submit their form. I wait in the line and try to calm my nervousness. Finally I get in the first line. I smile to the lady infront of me and give her my form "Annyeong Seung, this is your number, wait inside the building, there will be a place to wait, I have a feeling that you will make it, break a leg" she smile to me and I really happy that someone has a thought like that towards me. I hope what she said will happen. By the way, I get number 123, what a special number, I hope it will lead me to be a trainee here.

One by one they enter the audition hall. Half of them get rejection because they didn't have any talent. Half of them perform their talent and they have to wait an email from SMent. It's getting near to my number. I can't control my heart beats and also my nervousness. I'm dying right now because of this nervousness. "123" I hear my number was called from the microphone. Omo, omo, my turn! I walk to the audition hall. I put my hand on the knob and take a deep breath "You can do it Seunghwan" I turn the know and go to there. Suddenly, I change my face to a confidence one. I have to make a good first impression. I give the judges my best smile. Full of confidence and charisma. I bow to the judges and introduce myself "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Son Seunghwan, I'm 16 years old, thank you so much" I smile again to the three of them. There is two lady and one man. "Can you sing or dance?" The man asking me "Yes I can, want to hear one?" I smile and I see them nodded. I take a deep breath and start to sing. I choose Super Junior's song, In My Dream. I choose the ballad one, because I'm more confidence to sing ballad song. I really love this song so I sing this song with all my heart. I really nervous in the first 5 line but I get relax when I blend with the song. I know I'm doing well. "Yuhngwuhnhi idaero jamdeulgil baraedo, yuhjuhnhi geunyuhro ggaeuhnad, dashineun kkoomkkoji anhkireul baraedo, oneuldo geunyuhro naneun jami deul sooga issuh" I sing the main part of the song smoothly. The judges didn't interrupt me until I finish my song. What from I heard the judges ask the contestan to stop in the middle of the song. Is it a good thing? I hope! "Thank you" I smile to them and they clap their hand "You do a good job Miss. Son" One of the lady praise me. "Let us see your dance skill" She continue her words and smile. They turn on some random music and I just let my body follow the music. I'm really enjoying this dance. My nervousness is dissappeared, thanks to God. They turn off the music "You really have a talent, can you play an instrument?" The man asking me again "Yes, I can play guitar well and I'm still learn to play piano" I can see their face is really satisfied. My confidence level is increasing now. "Can you speak in another language?" The other lady ask me "Yes, I can speak chinesse and english" They ask me to perform my language skill and they satisfied with my skill "Okay, Miss. Son, you can wait for our email next week, I hope I can see you again in this building" The man speak to me. I bow and leave the audition hall. I close the door and I can feel my leg really weak. I can't support my weight. I really did it. That man said that he hope that we can see me again in this building, is that mean he hope that I will become one of the trainee here? Omo, it's really the biggest thing I've ever done in my life. If it was my fate, I will become one of the trainee.

Sehun POV's

Now I really become more busy. Schooling in the morning, practicing at noon. The company already give my team a name. They said that my team name is EXO. It's simple but elegant I think. They said that we can start to practice together and we have to become close to each other. For now, our team consist of 7 peoples. They are me, Kyungsoo, Jongdae, Joonmyun, Jongin, Chanyeol and one Chinesse man named Luhan. The company said there will be more member in our team from the audition last saturday. Next week we will have new member. Hope we will make our debut soon.

I drive my car to my school and when I arrive there, I try to find Seunghwan. I miss her. I keep missing her for this past days. I don't know what happenned but I think I really enjoying become her friend. I see Seunghwan is sit on her seat with Bona. They talking about something serious I guess. Bona face is really serious. I really curious so I walk closer to their seat "YAAAAH!!!" I shout to them and hit the table with my hand. Both of them jump from their seat. "HAHAHAHA, DAEBAK!!!" I laugh because of their expression. "YAH OH SEHUN, WHAT IF I HAD A HEART ATTACK A WHILE AGO?" I hear Seunghwan yelling and I see her teary eyes. Oh my God, she will cry. "Omo, Seunghwan, don't cry" Bona try to wipe her tears "Yah Sehun! Didn't you know that she really easy to shock from a loud voice?" I drop my jaw, I never know about that. I frown "I never know it, mianhae Seung"

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

"YAAAAH!!!" I jump from my seat because I hear a loud voice from Sehun and from the table. "HAHAHAHA, DAEBAK!!!" Sehun laugh so hard now. What? Is he trying to bully me again? THIS JERK NEVER CHANGE HUH? "YAH OH SEHUN, WHAT IF I HAD A HEART ATTACK A WHILE AGO?" This stupid Oh Sehun scared me to death. I really shock because the loud sound. I feel my eyes teary. "Omo, Seunghwan, don't cry" Bona try to wipe my tears. "Yah Sehun! Didn't you know that she easily got shock from a loud voice?" Aish, Bona, you revealing my weakness. Just Bona who knows about this and now Sehun knowing it too. I see Sehun dropping his jaw and frowned "I never know it, mianhae Seung" Sehun touch my hand. I lower my face to see my hand that he touches and I see his face again with blank expression "Ah, ah, mianhae" He startled and leave us to his seat. When he touch my hand, I can feel an electric shock from his hand. What is it?