22

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

"Let's break up" those words strike my head. Feels like a thousand thorns throw inside my heart "Se-sehun" I'm stuttered "Enough, I'm tired with you, it's over now" Tears flowing down my face. I don't know it would happen. I never anticipate it "Sehun, do you really mean your words?" I ask him, trying to convince myself this isn't my bad dream "Should I repeat it again? IT'S OVER" He shout infront of my face. Well, I feel my body weaken. I lost all my reason to life. Then Sehun open the door behind my back "Leave now" he said that to me. I look into his eyes. Those beautiful eyes turn into cold eyes. He is cold as ice, he is not Sehun that I know "What are you looking at? Leave now, or should I drag you out?" He said that harshly to me. His harsh words hurt my heart. He always being the sweetest one but what now? He change. I turn my back and walk out from his room. I squish my chest and hit it with my weak hand "Hurt so bad, why it hurt so bad?" I hit it again while crying.

Tears are there on my eyes as I walk downstairs. I walk to the living room and take the beer can there. After that I walk to the gate and leave his home. I turn my face to see his home once again. I think after this I can't see his home nor Mrs. Oh anymore. I can't hold my tears, Mrs. Oh such a precious person in my life. How can I live my life? I look at the sky and I see stars blinking there. I lean my back on the gate. I take one can and open it. I drink the beer in one shot. I open the other one and drink it again. I'm so frustated today. I love him so much, but our relationship broke just because that bitch "I hate you Jinah" I squish the beer can on my hand and throw it away. I stand up straightly but I feel a little bit dizzy. Yes, I can't tolerant alcohol. I walk slowly in his neighbourhood. Suddenly I feel rain drop on my hand. I look into the sky once more. Even the sky know how it feels. I walk to my house in a pouring rain. I cry loud there, I thank to the rain so noone can hear my cry. I know it's crazy but I really walk to my house from his house. When I'm infront of the gate, I can't hold it anymore. I fall to the ground. Fainted.

Sehun POV's

"Se-sehun" she stuttered hearing those words from my lips "Enough, I'm tired with you, it's over now" I see her crying now. I can't see her or another cry infront of me. I feel guilty towards her now. I clench my teeth and order my mind to not think that way "Sehun, do you really mean your words?" she asking me again "Should I repeat it again? IT'S OVER" I shout to her and open the door behind her back "Leave now" I continue my words to her but she just lock her eyes on mine. I look back to her coldly "What are you looking at? Leave now, or should I drag you out?" I said that harshly to her. After that she turn her back and leave. I stare blankly now. I feel half of my heart gone away but I think it's the best for me and my career. It's better to being single and focus on my career.

Seulgi POV's

"Yah, where is Seunghwan?" Joohyun asking me that question "Even I have the same question as you" I frown to her "Something happened I think" I continue my words to her "Girls, what are you talking about?" Suddenly Taeyong interrupt our chat "Girl's thing" I said that and wink to him "I'm a girl too" He turn his voice into girl's voice and blink his eyes like a little kid. Me and Joohyun laughing at his act "Yah, come on tell me, I know it's about Seunghwan" He said that with his normal voice. I smile and nodded "Where is she? You two know it right? Is she dating with Sehun?" he said that and frown. I know that Taeyong is caring too much for Seunghwan "We don't know either" I said that "Let's go to her house after practicing" Taeyong said that with a big smile "Good idea" Joohyun said that to Taeyong.

I sit inside Taeyong's car now. I try to call Seunghwan and ask where is her house but she isn't picking up. I become more worry now. What happened to her? Suddenly I see Sehun walk to his car "Wait here, I will ask Sehun" I said that to Joohyun and Taeyong. I hurrily jump out from Taeyong car and run towards him "Sunbae" I call him out loud. He turn his face and I run to him "Sorry, did you know where is Seunghwan?" I ask him politely "Seunghwan? I don't know where is she and please don't ask me again about her" He said that coldly. Woah, what happened here? I bet Seunghwan didn't come up today because of him "I'm so sorry but can you tell me her address? I'm so worry, she didn't pick my call since this morning" I said that hoping he will give me her address. I see his cold eyes show a worry too. He turn his face and tell me her address "Thank you" I bow to him and run to Taeyong's car.

I ring the bell twice but noone come up "Are you sure this is her house?" Taeyong ask me "I'm sure but looks like noone there" I said that "Yah, look" Joohyun said that and we look at her point. I see Seunghwan walking toward us using her pajamas while drinking a beer. I look at her carefully. When she is close enough to us, she bulge her eyes "Since when you are here?" she said that weakly. I can see her swollen eyes. Her appereance is a mess "Seunghwan, what happened?" Taeyong ask her worrily "Let's go inside first" she smile to us, well I know it's a fake smile.

"Are you alone?" I ask her and I see her nodded to me "My parents go to my grandma's place for a week" she said that and ask us to take a seat. I sit next to Joohyun while Taeyong sit beside Seunghwan "Yah, what happened? Why you didn't come up today?" I ask her worrily "Eonnie, I have a hangover today, I wake on 4 pm, I can't go practicing, I'm sorry" She said that to me "Hangover? And now you drink beer again?" Taeyong snap at her "Mianhae" She weakly said sorry "Seunghwan, tell us what happened, I know something happened between you and Sehun" I said that softly to her "Eonnie" She said that and smile a little "It's over" She continue her words but her smile turns to tears. Me and Joohyun stand up in synchronize and walk to her. I hug her tight. Joohyun hold her hand "Aaaaah, aaaah, ah, aaaah" She is crying in pain. I can feel her pain "Sssst, don't cry baby" I said that and Taeyong pat her back. I can see Taeyong smiling but I give him a look and mouthing "I know you are happy but not now" 

Now she can control her tears and telling us all what happened "How dare he did that to you? How can he did a harsh thing to you?" Taeyong said that with an emotion "You have to move on, don't look weak infront of him, make him regret because he leaving you like this" He open his mouth again. I agree with him "He is right, you are not alone, you have us, we will help you to moving on" I said that and smile "You are part of SMrookies, SMrookies is your family Seunghwan, members will help you" Joohyun said that and hug her "Thank you so much, I love you all" Seunghwan said that and smile. I can see her smile is true now. I hope she can go through this well

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

"How dare he did that to you? How can he did a harsh thing to you?" Taeyong said that with an emotion. I can see he clench his fist a little "You have to move on, don't look weak infront of him, make him regret because he leaving you like this" He continue his words. I think he is right, I have to moving on. I won't let Sehun see my weakness "He is right, you are not alone, you have us, we will help you to moving on" Seulgi said that and smile to me "You are part of SMrookies, SMrookies is your family Seunghwan, members will help you" Joohyun said that and hug me "Thank you so much, I love you all" I said that with a soft voice and smile to them. I'm so lucky to have them in my life. Now I'm sure I can live my life without him. Eventhough it's hard in the start but I know I will go through this well.

I open my eyes from my sleep and suddenly I feel I lost half of my soul. Last night I feel alive but this morning I'm going down. I take a deep breath and close my eyes. Sehun. He all I see when I close my eyes. Suddenly my tears leaving my eyes. He is my love, he is my everything. I feel my phone vibrate. I see Taeyong texting me. I wipe my tears and read his text "Yah, I know you are crying right now, stop it Seunghwan, he isn't worth your tears" Aaah, daebak, how can he knew it? I stand up and walk to bathroom. I see my reflection on the mirror "Son Seunghwan, you are stronger than you thought" I said that to my refelection and smile. Yes, I'm stronger than I thought.