26

Sehun POV's

The season is changing now. It's colder now, like my heart. I see Seunghwan is kinda close to Taeyong. I really envy Taeyong. I want her back but I don't know how I will convince her "Sehun, hurry come here" I hear Baekhyun-hyung calling me. I walk closer to him "What hyung?" I ask him "Listen to manager hyung, we have so many schedule ahead" He smile to me. I listen to manager hyung carefully. We will filming our new mv. Our manager hyung give us the script. I read the script carefully. Ah, our new song is pop ballad. I will just become a part of the mv. I'm not sing in this song. This song is telling a story about a man who wants to turn back time and meet his girl. It's just like my love story with Seung. I really want to turn back time and fix all my mistake. 

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

I move my body smoothly. I dance with my soul. Me, Seulgi and Joohyun are practicing our move together. Day by day I become more busy. I have no time to thinking about Sehun. Well, I have to say that I miss him so much. I just see his face from TV. I never met him in a real figure "Seunghwan" I turn my face and see my trainer there "Yes?" I ask him "This, read it, you will help EXO for their mv" He said that to me. I recieve the script and read it. It's just a role to stand infront one of exo member. It's easy "Okay, I will do it" I said that and smile. I back to practice again.

Today I will filming the mv. I keep going to SM for practicing. I practice my vocal now. My trainer give me a song. Well, a new song for me to learn. The title of the song is "Because I Love You". I read the words there:

The autumn wind that blows into the window passes through my empty heart
I lean against the cold wall and look at the brightening dawn sky

I miss you but I can’t go close to you, I need to leave you now
You, who gave me such big and warm love into my lonely and dry eyes

I may regret leaving you but it’s because I love you
I can’t forget that I love only you but I need to erase you and my sadness

Under the bright sunlight, people are laughing and walking
But like the cold autumn sky, the whole world seems unfamiliar

I love you but I have to leave you, this is so hard
It was dark but I knew that tears were flowing from your eyes

I am only giving you scars but some day, you will understand my heart

I may regret leaving you but it’s because I love you
I can’t forget that I love only you but I need to erase you and my sadness

I may regret leaving you but it’s because I love you
I can’t forget that I love only you but my love, goodbye

I froze there reading those beautiful words. It just knock me down. I feel like this song is very match my situation now. I just have to leave Sehun so he will become a better person "Are you daydreaming?" My trainer ask me "Ah, sorry" I said that to her awake from my thought "Let's practice this song, there is a lot of chance you will record this song" she said that to me. I bulge my eyes and drop my jaw "Really?" I ask her. I see her nodded and smile to me. Oh my God, this is my dream. Finally!

I leave SM building earlier today. I'm inside taxi heading to the filming place. I use very thick coat because it's really cold. EXO means Sehun. I will meet him today in a real figure. I sigh a little "We are here" the driver said that to me. I pay him and get out from the taxi. I walk to the building "Seunghwan, follow me" one of EXO manager said that to me. I follow him to make up room "Annyeong" I bow to all make up artist there. They are bowing to me again. After that I have my make up and my hair done. They ask me to change my clothes with the clothes they choose. Suddenly my phone ringing. I answer the phone, it's from Taeyong "Where are you?" he ask me "I'm filming mv with EXO, you can go home without me" I chuckle a little "Really? Okay, I will hang up, take care Seunghwan" he said that and hang up the phone. 

I play with my phone while waiting my turn to filming. It's quite cold out there. Suddenly "Seunghwan, it's the time" EXO manager said that to me. I follow him to the spot and meet the director "Annyeong, I will do my best" I said that and bow to him. After that he tell me what should I do "Just stand infront of Sehun until I say cut, okay?" he said that to me. I bulge my eyes when I hear his name. Suddenly my heart beats so fast. Sehun, why must him? Why not the others? "Hello?" he wave infront of my face "Okay, I got it" I smile to him. 

I see Sehun locking his eyes on me. After that he walk closer to me "I hope we can cooperate well" he said that with his cold tone and bow. I hurrily bow to him too "Let's go, all crew, Sehun, Seunghwan" the director said that and I walk to my spot. I see Sehun is infront of me holding a bucket of flower "3, 2, 1 action!" I hear the director lead us. I take a step closer to him and stand there. Our eyes locked each other. This time, his eyes tell me everything. His eyes reflect his feeling. His eyes not as cold as his heart. I can see a hopeless on his eyes and love. I feel my eyes get teary. I don't know how long I'm not seeing those beautiful eyes.

Sehun POV's

I'm shocked when I know Seunghwan is my partner on this scene. I walk outside and I hear the director words. He direct me to do the right thing. After that I see Seunghwan standing there alone. I look into her eyes and she look into my eyes. Our eyes meet each other. Her eyes, I miss looking on those eyes. After that I walk closer to her. I will greet her formally "I hope we can cooperate well" I said that coldly. After that I bow to her. I see Seung bow to me too "Let's go, all crew, Sehun, Seunghwan" the director said that and I walk to my spot. I stand there while holding the flowers "3, 2, 1 action!" I hear the director lead us. I see Seung step closer to me and we locked our eyes. I see her eyes become teary. Her eyes never lies. Today, her eyes still telling me a thing called love. I really want to stop this time, this moment when she is around. I smile a little to her "CUT" the director said that "Good job" the director said that to us "Thank you" I said that to Seung. She gives me a slight smile. How I miss her presence around me. How I miss that smile. How I miss her love.