16

Sehun POV's

I go to school and go practicing as usual. It's very different since Seung already open her eyes, feels like a ton of weight lifted from my shoulder. I tell Bona and her member about her condition. They all happy about that. My members know about that too. We will have lunch together to celebrate it. We walk together to the nearest restaurant. "Sehun, I heard another new trainee who did that, is that true?" Luhan-hyung asking about that. Then I nodded and tell him everything since he is the closest member with me. 

When we arrive at the restaurant, we sit together and joking "Eat well, I will treat you all" Suho-hyung said that, as usual. I can hear Tao cheering like a little girl. We all joking and teasing each other "Sehun" I hear someone calling me. I turn my face and that second, all my laugh disappear. Inna is there "I'm sorry, I'm not a trainee anymore, I'm sorry Sehun, I beg" Inna said that and crying. I throw away my face not wanting to care about anything she said. She didn't deserve my mercy. "Just leave" I said that coldly to her. Suddenly she leave us. She follow what I want. "Is she---" I nodded to Luhan-hyung. I know  he will asking me about her. After that incident, we all eat our food in silent. I really want to see Seung so bad, I miss her already.

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

I just lay in bed and play with my phone. Earlier in the morning, my mom and ommonie come to accompany me. "Seunghwan, these days Mrs. Oh is really concern to your condition, say thanks to her" My mom said that to me while holding my hand "Thank you so much ommonie" I said that to Mrs. Oh and smile to her. She smile to me back "Seunghwan, I already talked about it with your mom, we said that you two are match really well, perfect couple" She said that and my mom laughing. Oh my God, I can;t control my face. I know my face turn red right now. It's really embarassing talking about something like this infront of them. Suddenly the nurse get inside my room and bring me my lunch. I eat my lunch and drink my medicine. "Mom, ommonie, please have lunch first, I'm okay" I said that softly. "You are right darling, we will coming back okay?" My mom said that and leave with Mrs. Oh.

I close my eyes for a while. I really want to rest my body. Suddenly I hear the door open "That's really fast mom, ommon---" I froze there when I see Inna there. She smirks to me "Are you afraid?" She ask me "I'm not afraid" I act like I'm not afraid but deep inside my heart, I'm afraid to death. She approach me and cross her arms "You shouldn't open your eyes, you should die Seunghwan" She said that and I can feel shiver all over my body. Suddenly she grab my neck with both her hands and try to kill me. I can't breath and my eyes teary. What should I do? I have no strength to fight back. I can feel my body weaken. "AAAAHH" I can hear someone screaming. There is someone who pulling Inna from me. "Haaaa, haaaa" I try to control my breath now. I turn my face just to see Inna being slap by my mom and ommonie. "Mom, ommonie, stop that" I said that with my weak voice "How dare you touch my daughter?" My mom scream to her and slap her "Mrs. Son, let's just bring her to the police" Mrs. Oh said that and my mom nodded. They leave me alone, again. I see Inna fight them back but she isn't have enough strength. I think it's her karma. Karma slap her hard today.

Sehun POV's

In the middle our practice, I get a call from my mom telling that Inna tried to kill Seung again. How dare she touched my Seung? She tell me that they brought Inna to the police. Well, my mom suggest that, I bet my mom will do anything to make Inna suffer. Seunghwan is her favorite. I hope Inna will suffer too. Inna make my Seung suffer so much. I hope she won't touch her again. My mom tell me to go to hospital when the practice is done because she is alone. I worry about her, I decided to text her "Annyeong Seung, how's your condition? I heard about Inna, I will go there when my practice done, wait for me :)"

When we done practicing, I run to my car and start the engine. I drive my car so fast because I really want to see my angel. I buy her roses when I pass the florist. I hope she like it. When I arrive at the hospital, I park my car. I bring those roses on my hand and get out from my car. I walk to her room and when I infront of her room, I hide roses behind my back. I open the door "Annyeong Seung" I said that and smile to her "Annyeong Sehun" I see her sit on her bed. She wave to me and smile. I walk to her "Surprise" I shout to her and give her those roses. "Oh my God, so beautiful, gomawo" She said that and smile to me "Beautiful like you Seung" I said that and sit on the chair. I can see her hugging those roses. She looks like a little girl, so cute. I pinch her cheek and laugh "You are so cute" I said that and I see her face turns red. "Stop teasing me, can you put it on the table?" she ask me to put those roses on the table. I nodded to her and smile. I put those roses on the table and take the magazine from that table. I bring that and sit on the chair. I start to read it "Sehun" she call me "Hmmm?" I said that without turn my face to her. There is a long silent after that. "Oh Sehun, I will tell you a story" she said that and she gets my attention. I hear her voice but I didn't facing her. I keep look at the magazine "Once upon a time, Peterpan told Wendy that he loves her. But then Wendy reject him, do you know why she rejects him?" She ask me. Now I facing her. "Waeyo?" I ask her curiously "Because" she pause her words and look down. Suddenly she look at my eyes and make an eye contact with me. "Because Wendy loves you" She smile and touch my nose with her finger. IS SHE TELLING ABOUT HER FEELING TOWARDS ME? SHE IS WENDY RIGHT? MY WENDY? I stand up from my chair and sit on the side of her bed. I reach out my hand to touch her cheek. "Seung, would you be my Wendy?" I ask her softly while stroking her cheek. She reach out her hand and touch my cheek too. She brings my face closer to her face. Our faces is really close now. I can feel her breath and I can hear her heart beat. "I'm your Wendy, Oh Sehun" She said that and close her eyes. I put my another hand on her waist and bring my lips to her lips. When our lips touch each other, I close my eyes to feel every inch of her lips. Seung move her lips on mine, I can't tell my feeling right now. This is our first time kissing each other this passionate. This kiss means that Sehun and Seunghwan is one.

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

"Annyeong Seung" I see Sehun near the door and smile to me. Finally I see his face again, I miss him "Annyeong Sehun" I wave and smile to him. I see Sehun walk to my bed "Surprise" he shout and give me beautiful roses. OMO, he is so sweet! I never thought that he will do this "Oh my God, so beautiful, gomawo" I said that to him and give him my best smile "Beautiful like you Seung" I hear his words and it's make me flutter. I see Sehun sit on the chair near. I hug those roses like it's Sehun, kkkk. Suddenly Sehun pinch my cheek and laugh "You are so cute" He said that and tease me "Stop teasing me, can you put it on the table?" I ask him to put those roses on the table. I see Sehun nodded to me and smile. He put those roses on the table and take the magazine from that table. He bring the magazine and come back to his seat. He read the magazine and not facing me. Should I tell him my feeling? Suddenly my heart beats so fast "Sehun" I make a decision and call him "Hmmm?" He answer with that words without look at me. How can he do that? Should I not telling him? I ask myself. I shake my head and take a deep breath "Oh Sehun, I will tell you a story" I said that to gets his attention. Sehun is stubborn, he didn't move her face even an inch. I close my eyes "Once upon a time, Peterpan told Wendy that he loves her. But then Wendy reject him, do you know why she rejects him?" I ask him and I get his attention with those words "Waeyo?" he ask me and put the magazine down "Because" I pause my words and look down. I gather all courage that I have and lift my face. I look at Sehun's eyes and make an eye contact with him "Because Wendy loves you" I smile and touch his nose with my finger. OMO! I SAID THAT! I ALREADY SAID THAT! Will he understand? Will he???? Suddenly he stand up and move sitting on my bed. He reach out his hand and touch my cheek "Seung, would you be my Wendy?" He ask me softly and stoke my cheek. Oh my God, HE UNDERSTAND IT!!!! I try to control my feel and calm myself. I reach out my hand and touch his cheek. I bring his face closer to my face. This time my heart rate increasing dramatically. This is the craziest thing that I've ever done! I can smell his scent, Sehun's scent. I can feel her warm breath on my skin "I'm your Wendy, Oh Sehun" I said that and close my eyes. I try to bring my face closer to him. Suddenly I feel his hand on my waist and he pull me into a passionate kiss. I move my lips on his lips. It feels so good, I never feel it before. Heart beats fast between our passionate kiss. He is my first kiss. He is my first love. He is my everything now. Finally, I fall in love with the person who always bully me. I'm Oh Sehun's Wendy.