3

Sehun POV's

I lean my back on the wall beside the gate. I wait for Seunghwan to go out. I play with my key car. Aaaah, she is so lame, where she is? I hear a crack from the gate. I turn my face "Yah, why so lame?" I ask her. "OMO" I hear she screaming. "You scared me to dead! Why are you here?" She ask me innocently. "Come on, we go to school together" I smile to her. She follow me to my car. She didn't make any argue with me. She is different today hahaha, that's good. I don't know why but I really want to keep her in my side. I think I feel comfortable around her. I'm going crazy now. 

I get out from my car and walk to Seunghwan. She left me behind. I put my arm around her shoulder. I try to tease her. "Don't do this, do you really want to see me die?" she glare at me but I keep do that. I know that Seunghwan try to loose my arm from her shoulder. "Yah Oh Sehun, jebal" she yell at me but I keep dragging her to classroom. I hold my smile from her. I really want to smile, I don't know why but I feel so happy every time I tease her. "Beg for it Seung" I force her to beg. I really want to see her begging. But I know her pride is to high to do so. She just shut her mouth and keep walking with me. 

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

Aish this jerk ask me to begging. I won't do that, I won't! He keeps drag me to classroom. So many dead glares everywhere. I have a feeling that today I won't survive. I close my eyes and sigh. "Sit with me" He force me to sit beside him "Andwae, stop your childishness" I walk passing him. I feel bad thing will happen to me today. I think my mood change easily today. I drop my bag to my table and take a seat. Where is Bona? Suddenly the bell rang. Bona where are you? Are you skipping your class today? How will I survive? 

Bona is positively skip today's class. She isn't here after the second class starts. I feel pain in my stomach. I think I have a cramp there. I hug my stomach with my hand. I try to kill the pain but it's useless. I put my forehead on the table. After the bell rang I get up from my seat. I walk behind all my friends. When I pass Sehun's seat, he grab my wrist "Seung, are you in your periods?" I turn my face "Huh?" Why he talk like that? Is he try to tease me? "Yah, don't try to toyed me, I'm not in the mood now" I snap at him "Look at your skirt" He pointed to my skirt. I turn my face to see my skirt. OH MY GOD!!! MY BLOOD ON MY SKIRT!!! My face turns red now. I try to hide my skirt with my hand and run to the clinic. I hear Sehun laughing hard. That jerk, why he saw that? So embarrassing! Pabo-ya!! 

I make all things perfect now. I used my new skirt and get out from the clinic. I walk to my locker to put my dirty skirt. I will take it to home when the class ended. Ah, that's why my mood change easily today. That's all because of my hormone. I walk slowly to my class but these girls block my way. I face them now, they are Sehun's die hard fan. "YAH I TOLD YOU BEFORE TO NOT SEDUCE MY SEHUNNIE" One of the girls yell at me and pull my hair. I see another girl take out scissors. She start to cut my uniform. "YAH, LET ME GO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I can't hold my anger anymore, this is too much. I fight them back but I lose in number. There are 4 girls and I'm here alone. They cut my shirt until it show my skin. They humiliated me. This is to much, I can't do anything. I feel a slap on my cheek. "EAT THIS!" one of the girls punch me. My lips bleeding now. This all because of that bastard!

Sehun POV's

I see her face turns to red. She is so cute hahaha. She try to hide her skirt with her hand and running away. My laughter burst out. Her expression is daebak! Hahahaha. I stand up and walk to the door. I walk to cafeteria and when I get there, so many girls screaming make my ears in pain. I cover both my ears and buy the food. I sit on my "seat" and eat that slowly. Woah, it really taste good. I finish my food and sip my drink. After that I walk to my class. I see my friends gathered for something. "YAH I TOLD YOU BEFORE TO NOT SEDUCE MY SEHUNNIE"  suddenly I hear a words. Daebak, Seung is bullied again. I'm about to laugh but I hear a lot of girls gasping and boys cheering. "YAH, LET ME GO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I hear Seung's voice. I'm curious what happened so I try to broke the crowded. "EAT THIS!" I keep broke the crowded. When I get in the first line I bulge my eyes. I see there the girls humiliated Seung. Seung's lips bleeding, her shirt is ripped and show her milky skin. This time they really do a harsh thing. "YAH!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU DID?" I yell at them and I see them startled. "YOU ARE ALL BITCHES" I grab Seung's wrist and drag her to clinic. 

"Gwaenchana? Where is hurt? Do you have extra shirt in your locker?" I ask her and I feel so worry about her condition. She turn her face and lock her eyes with mine. She grab my collar with her right hand weakly while her left hand covering her chest. "Yah, Oh Sehun, are you satisfied now?" She said that with her weak voice. "Don't act like you care, the truth is all the harsh thing I got from them is because of you" her voice is trembling now. I can't say any words now. She is in a deep trouble because of me, I never think that girls will do such harsh thing like this. "I-I-I never thought they will do such thing, mianhae" I really feel guilty towards her. What should I do now? "You hurt my pride Oh Sehun" I see tears streaming down her face. No way, I make her cry. She keeps grabbing my collar and crying there "You are a jerk" she curse at me. I grab her right hand and pull her into my embrace. She hit my chest with her weak hand "I hate you Sehun, I hate you, I REALLY HATE YOU" She yelling between her tears. I keep hugging her. "Mian, mianhae Seung" I feel pain seeing her like this "AAAAAAH AHH, I HATE YOU" I feel my chest is wet because her tears. "I really sorry about this time, I won't let them bully you again" I tighten my hug. I will protect her, I won't bully her again. This is really a slap for me. Oh Sehun why you so stupid?