20

Sehun POV's

I run to Seung direction try to catch her. She leave the class hurrily, I think she is still mad at me. But I have to clear it all "Seung!" I call her name but she ignores me. I run faster to her and when I near her, I grab her wrist "Wait for me, we need to talk" She didn't fighting back. She nodded and I hold her hand. I lead her to my car. I hold her hand but she isn't holding back my hand. It hurts me a little. She is still mad, she is ignoring me. I open the door "Get inside there Seung" I said that softly to her. She get inside my car and I close the door. I walk to my door and get in "Make it fast, I have to go practicing" She said that coldly "Seung, stop it" I said that softly. She turns her face and looking into my eyes "What do you want to say?" she ask me. I look at her eyes, her eyes swollen. I know she cried last night "Look" I touch her cheeks with my hand "I'm so sorry but I can't reveal our relationship infront of my fans, I'm an idol now, I hope you understand Seung" I give her an explanation. I see her sighing "It's hard to have an idol boyfriend" she said that and hold her tears "You can protect me as a friend then" she continue her words and throw a cold look "Why did you act like this? Why you can't understand my position?!" I start raising my voice and cross my hand. She is so selfish! She never think about my position. She just care about her heart "Okay then" She said that with a weak voice and get out from my car. She slam the door so hard. I stare blankly at her back from my car. I hit the steering wheel and start the engine. I drive my car to catch Seung. When she is beside my car I open my window "Get in hurry" I said that but she keeps walking and ignore me "SEUNG" I yell at her then she turn her face "I will go to SM alone today, you can drive there alone" she said that and I can't control my emotion so I step on the pedal let my car run fast leaving Seung behind.

Wendy (Seunghwan) POV's

I leave my class and running away from Sehun. I hate him "Seung!" I hear Sehun calling my name and I know he will catch me. I keep running and suddenly he grab my wrist. What I said "Wait for me, we need to talk" he said that and I just stare at him. I nodded to him. Maybe he will comfort me now. He holds my hand but I didn't holding back. He has to know that I still mad at him. We are at parking lot and we walk to his car. He open the door for me "Get inside there Seung" he said it softly and I get inside his car. I see Sehun walk to another side and get in to the car "Make it fast, I have to go practicing" I said that coldly "Seung, stop it" he still keep his soft voice. I turn my face and look into his eyes "What do you want to say?" I ask him. Now he look into my eyes "Look" he touch my cheeks with his soft hands "I'm so sorry but I can't reveal our relationship infront of my fans, I'm an idol now, I hope you understand Seung" I sigh to his words. It hurts me, his words hurting me. He just think about his image, how about my feeling? "It's hard to have an idol boyfriend" I said that while holding my tears "You can protect me as a friend then" I said that and look at him coldly. I said that to Sehun so he will realize that I was hurt. I'm mad because he hurts me "Why did you act like this? Why you can't understand my position?!" Sehun raise his voice. WHAT? NOW HE MAD AT ME? NOW HE ACCUSE ME THAT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HIS POSITION? "Okay then" I said that with my weak voice. I'm too tired to continue this fight. I get out from his car and slam the door's car. I walk slowly to the gate. I hate it when he raise his voice. It harsh. Suddenly I feel his car following me. When his car at the same level with me, he roll the window "Get in hurry" he said that to me but I keep walking. I don't want to see his face now, I'm mad, I'm totally mad "SEUNG" he yells at me. How dare he yell like that? I turn my face to see him "I will go to SM alone today, you can drive there alone" I said that and start to walk again. Suddenly his car run so fast beside me. He leaves me. I feel disapointed because he left me. I think he will beg at me to go there together, but I wrong.

I walk to SM building slowly. I have to focus on my practice today. There are so many EXO fans infront of the building. I break through the crowded and get inside the building "Seunghwan" I see Seulgi there calling my name and waving. I wave back at her "Why so crowd there?" I ask Seulgi "I don't know, maybe EXO have a schedule, come on" she pull me to practice room. I try to focus on my practice but my fight with Sehun disturb me "Hey, what happened to you? You forget all the moves" Seulgi said that to me "I have a fight with Sehun" I said that and then tell her all happened "Listen Seunghwan, you have to tell him that you just want him to protect you when someone humiliate you" Seulgi said that to me and I sigh. Will he listen to me?

I decided to talk with him. I hear that they filming in Inkigayo today. I will just meet him there. I think I can catch it. I buy bubble tea for Sehun, it's his favorite. I go to the filming place and I walk inside the venue and wait him to finish the filming. So many fans are there too. I will just follow him after he finish it. I will go to the backstage. EXO staff knowing me so well. I see him so charismatic on the stage. The fans screaming their name like crazy. I just wait there and smile. I hope he will listen to my explanation. I see EXO go back to the backstage then I go to the backstage too "You can't enter this room" the security said that to me. I call Sehun but he didn't answer, I can't see their staff either. I keep calling Sehun but he didn't answer "Seunghwan" EXO manager call me. I smile to him and he lead me to their room "It's their room, I have to go there, see you soon Seunghwan" he smile to me and left. 

I open the door "Annyeong Seunghwan" Baekhyun greet me playfully. I smile to him "Where is Sehun?" I ask him because he isn't there "I think he is go to that way earlier" He point at the right "Really?" I ask him and he nodded "Okay then, I will find him, by the way, your performance is great" I give him a thumb up then walk to his direction. I bring Sehun's favorite bubble tea on my right hand and smile. I have to clear it all. I walk and search him at the corridor. I smile when I see his figure but suddenly my smile gone away when I see him talking with Jinah. That girl again! How can she get in here? "Sehun" I call his name and he turn his face to me. He bulge his eyes and walk to me leaving Jinah behind "What are you doing here?" he ask me "I want to talk with you, and this" I give him the bubble tea and smile "Gomawo" he smile to me "Let's talk Seung" I nodded to him. I think we can clear it now. He smile to me, I smile to him, no yelling. "Oh, how can you go in here?" Jinah ask me "Woah, bubble tea" she grab the bubble tea from Sehun and drink it "Why did you drink it? I bought it for him" I raise my voice. I can't control my emotion. She is fucking annoying "YOU CAN'T YELL AT ME, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? HIS GIRLFRIEND?" she snap at me. I look at Sehun asking his help "Stop it, it's okay, you can drink it, you come with me Seung" He grab my wrist and drag me from there.

"Seunghwan, stop it, you can't do that to my fans" he said that to me "Sehun, I bought that for you not for her, how can you give that to her?" I ask her while holding my tears. Jinah really humiliate me "Why are you so childish?" He ask me "I'm not childish, I just want you to get away from her, she make me feel in danger" I said that and crying "Don't cry, hey Seung, trust me please" he said that while hug me. He pat my back and comfort me "Sehun jebal, don't meet her again, she likes you" I said that weakly. He pat my back again "Okay, I won't meet her again, stop crying now?" He broke the hug and facing me. He smile to me and wipe my tears "I love you" he said that and peck my lips. I smile to him "Let's go home"

Jinah POV's

I use my father's money to meet him. I talk with him now at the backstage. I always the one who ask the question. He just answer and smile. He never asking me about something. In the middle of our talk someone is calling him "Sehun" I turn my face to see that girl again. What is she doing here? Suddenly Sehun leaving me there. He walk to her, shit. I see they have a little talk and smile to each other. Well, Sehun's eyes different from last day. He looks at that girl full in love. What's going on here? I walk to them "Oh, how can you go in here?" I ask her rudely but she didn't answer instantly. I see Sehun holding a bubble tea. I know it's from her. I have an idea! "Woah, bubble tea" I take the bubble tea from Sehun's hand and drink it "Why did you drink it? I bought it for him" that girl raise her voice and it makes me angry "YOU CAN'T YELL AT ME, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? HIS GIRLFRIEND?" I snap at her. I see her looking to Sehun "Stop it, it's okay, you can drink it, you come with me Seung" Sehun said that and then grab her wrist and bring her away from me. It's strange, I think something happened between them two. I have to stop it, I can't just watch them together.