Rise and Fall part 2

(y/n) POV

"Yes Blake is hot and she has an ass that just wont quit, but I don't think you have a shot with her Nova." I said, "Oh come on man it's no fair you landed three world class hotties and you don't think I can land one!" Nova complained, "Three?" Cinder asked, "Yeah Velvet Scarlatina, Pyrrha Nikos, and you." I said, "Aww babe that's so sweet, I'm still gonna kill that Pyrrha chick for trying to take my man." She said, "Sure you are." I said calmly.

"So Cinder there's a dance coming up you wanna go with me?" I asked, "Yeah, but I get the feeling that Pyrrha girl is gonna be there." Cinder said, "Probably, but she's got this will they wont they thing going on with Jaune." I said, "How so?" She asked, "Well one of two things is gonna happen, either their gonna bang and then get together, OR one of them is gonna die a horrible and tragic death leaving the other heartbroken." I said, "Probably." She said, "Oh hey my dad should be arriving here in a few days if you wanna meet him." I said, "I don't know what if he doesn't like me." She said , "Babe he'll love you." I said as I gave her a kiss on the cheek, "Well then if I'm meeting your dad then I guess I should meet your mom as well." She said, "I wish you could, but you cant. Mom died when I was a baby." I said softly.

Cinder POV

"So Cinder how do you wanna handle this?" Emerald asked, "Nothing has changed, I'll just have to get back a bit earlier that's all." I said, "Still I'd try to be back by midnight, I'll tell (y/n) that you had some "family issues" to deal with and that you'll be coming to the dance as soon as you can alright." Mercury said, "Good, remember you cant let him leave before I get back." I said sternly.

(y/n) POV

"Guys it's getting late, I... I'm just gonna go." I said, "No don't go yet she'll be here I promise." Emerald said, "Yeah right, I mean if she was just gonna stand me up why would she say yes to go with me." I said, "Hey sorry I'm late babe I had some stuff I had to take care of." Cinder said sweetly, "I'm just glad your here now." I said, "There's still time for one last dance if your interested." She said, "I would love to." I said as we walked onto the dance floor and danced together.

"(Y/N) GET UP!" Ruby yelled, "Ow Rubes not so loud! What happened last night and why are you in my room?" I asked, "NO YOUR IN MY ROOM! Also thank you for not doing that on my bed." She said, "Wait what are you talking about?" I asked, "I'M GONNA KILL HIM!" Yang yelled, "Babe what time is it?" Cinder asked, "Wait wait wait, its coming back to me. I wanted to tell you about me and Cinder, but you weren't here so I used the key you gave me so we could surprise you when you got back. After awhile we ended up banging on this bed." I said, "MY BED!" Yang yelled as she punched me.

"Does it hurt?" Cinder asked, "Only when I do anything." I said as we walked to the cafeteria.