Her Sins

Flashback many years ago Cinder POV

Cold, scared, alone that was my life before I met her. My mother was a prostitute and my father was a Atlesian solder just passing through our village. I was told he was missing his right arm.

"Cinder mommy has to go to work. While I'm gone make yourself useful and clean this place up, I don't wanna see a single speck of dust when I get back understood!" Mother said, "Y...yes mother." I said in fear. Eat, sleep, clean, steal that was my life for five years, and if I got the bright idea to say no mother would get the whip. 

I hated my life so I sought an escape, and one day I found it in the forbidden forest. I loved going there mother was too scared to follow me and there was no one around to bother me. In a word it was the ideal place for me, sure I had to deal with a few grimm, but I could kill them easily with my semblance, that was until I met her. "What are you doing here child?" She asked, I didn't answer her, "You will answer me child." She said, "No." I said as I created several large glass spikes around her, she just smiled and walked into the spikes, "Tell me child what is it that you desire?" She asked, I retracted the spikes from her body, "I want to be strong. Strong enough to escape this hell I was born into." I said, as I said this the woman smiled.

"CINDER WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Mother yelled, "I was out, why do you care?" I asked, "You little brat!" She yelled as she slapped me. "Thank you mother may I have another?" I said, "W...what the hell is wrong with you?!" She asked in shock, "I brought you some gifts, would you like to see them?" I asked as I destroyed the wall behind me with my semblance, as the wall crumbled and the dust settled the bloody corpses of every villager lied before my mother, "Do you like them? I simply adore the color red it's prefect." I said, "Y...YOUR A MONSTER!" She yelled, "You're going to join them." I said as I raised my arm at my mother, "W...What are you going to do?!" She asked in fear, "It's already done, well almost." I said as I impaled my mothers arms and legs, "Goodbye Mother, I hate you." I said softly and I impaled my mother several times through her heart and her head. "Come Cinder we have work to do." Salem said, "Yes my lady." I said.

End flashback (y/n) POV

"C...Cinder is your dad Ironwood?" I asked, "Probably." Cinder said calmly