Timeout

(y/n) POV

"So Cinder wanna go out tonight?" I asked, "Sure, but just the two of us alright." Cinder said as she gave me a quick kiss before walking off. "Dad, Raven go away!" I said as I threw a can at two birds behind me, "Sorry hun it was their idea!" Mom said, "Not you too!" I said, "Sorry." She said, "I' leave you alone for what four maybe five years and you go and get your self a harem!" A man said from behind me, "Oh no, please let it be anyone but him PLEASE!" I said, "Oh come on man is that any way to treat your best friend." He said.

 "Jack you know that's a lie!" I yelled as I threw a punch at him, "Wow you don't change do you?" He said as he caught my fist, "I do, but just the left arm

 "Jack you know that's a lie!" I yelled as I threw a punch at him, "Wow you don't change do you?" He said as he caught my fist, "I do, but just the left arm." I said as I deployed the gun and fired at him, "WOW! What happened there?" He said, "DIE YOU DOG BASTARD!" I yelled as I shot at him, "Wow you are out of practice aren't you." He said as he spun mom's bra around his finger. "Mom." I said, "(y/n). No mercy." Mom said angrily, "WITH PLEASURE!" I yelled as Dad threw me his sword and I chased after Jack.

"End of the line Jack, now give me the bra and I'll only break most of your bones." I said, "How about no." He said as he pulled a gun on me.

" He said as he pulled a gun on me

"Oh, this'll be good." I said as he shot at me, suddenly the bullet was cut in half before it ever got close to me, "Honestly baby I won't always be around when you wanna show off like this." Cinder said as she got up, "I know, but you've gotta admit you like it." I said, "Yeah I guess." She said, "And who is this lovely lady?" Jack said as he tried to touch Cinder's butt, "I'm Cinder Fall, (y/n)'s girlfriend." Cinder said as she broke his arm, "Oh right now I'm supposed to say something like karma's a bitch or something like that, but I'm not cause you didn't deserve that... you deserve this!" I said as I punched him in the face.

"Mom this is yours." I said as I gave her the bra back, "Thank you, honey." Mom said, "Stella are you ok?" Cinder asked, "I'm fine Cinder dear, and please call me Mom." Mom said.