The Festival Begins

(y/n) POV

"AND THE WINNER IS TEAM RWBY!" Port announced, "Well that was entertaining." I said, "Yes it was, your sister's team has some skill, but their teamwork is sorely lacking." Cinder said, "Yeah, whelp wanna get some lunch?" I asked, "That sounds great I'm starving." She said sweetly.

"I can't believe your team made you do all the fighting." Cinder said, "Hey I'm glad that you're concerned about me, but it was my decision. Plus I thought it would be fun." I said while we waited for our food to arrive. "Still they could have helped a little bit." She said, "Aw that's cute you think I can be beaten." I said, "Babe I couldn't be beaten by an army let alone four huntsmen in training and not very good ones at that. I mean if I could just kick and knock them out then they have no business being huntsmen." I said, "Careful your ego is showing." She said as we ate our lunch.

"Whelp I've gotta go meet up with Dad. I'll meet back up with you tomorrow so we can watch the doubles round." I said as I walked away.

I walked over to the spot told me to meet him at when I was Ruby heading into a large crowd, I walked over to see what was going on. "What's going on here?" Ruby and I asked, "Some weird guy just showed up and started attacking my sister!" Weiss said, "Oh no that's... THAT'S MY UNCLE!, "THAT'S MY DAD!" Ruby and I said, "KICK HER BUTT DAD!" I yelled, 'Wait that looks like Winter... oh shit that is Winter!' I thought, "THAT'S ENOUGH!" Glynda yelled, "Oh thank god Glynda's here... that felt weird to say." I said, "Yes yes that's quite enough, there are scheduled fights at the arena with better seats and popcorn." Ozpin said, "And Mr. Rose I heard that comment you made about me!" Glynda said as she glared at me, I ran over to dad, "Dad help me Glynda is scaring me again!" I said, "(y/n) Glynda scares everyone." Dad said, "UNCLE QROW! Hi." Ruby said as she hugged dad's arm, "Sup kiddo." Dad said as he raised his arm lifting her up, "Did you miss me?" She asked, "Nope." He said, "QROW, (Y/N)!" Glynda yelled, "I think were in trouble." He said, "You did destroy our courtyard." Ruby said, "Yeah yeah I did. Well see ya around kiddo." He said as he gave her a fist bump. 

"HE WAS DRUNK!" Winter yelled, "HE'S ALWAYS DRUNK!" Glynda yelled, we all looked at dad who was currently drinking from his flask, "STOP IT! WE TALKED ABOUT THIS!" I yelled as I smacked the back of his head, "Yes well we have some private matters to discuss." Ozpin said, "But.." Winter said, "Winter go." Ironwood ordered, she obeyed and left, "Mr. Rose you can leave if you wish." Ozpin said, "Yeah I wanna have as little to do with this cult as possible." I said, "WE'RE NOT A CULT!" Glynda yelled, "Sure your not." I said as I walked away. 

"(y/n) Rose, where do you think your going?" Winter asked, "Damn it I almost got away." I said, "I haven't seen you since your last visit to Atlas." She said, "And your the reason I avoid the Atlesian military like the plague." I said, "Aw but can you blame me you were just so cute I couldn't resist." She said, "YOU TIED ME UP, STOLE MY PANTS, AND REFUSED TO LET ME GO UNTIL I CALLED YOU AND I QUOTE "MOMMY"! Yeah not going through that again, That was the worst three weeks of my life." I said, "Oh it wasn't that bad." She said, "Yes yes it was that bad!" I said, "You enjoyed it and you know it." She said, "I WAS TWELVE AND CONFUSED!" I yelled, "I don't see your point." She said, "That's the problem!" I said, "By the way what did you do with those pants you stole from me?" I asked, "Oh I sleep with them." She said , "And on that note I'm leaving." I said as I walked away.