Day at the Beach

Cinder POV

(y/n) has been training for the past few weeks perfecting his skills with his new weapons. "(y/n) honey you need a break." I said, "Not happening! I've gotta kill her." He said as he killed a grimm, "Honey I realize that, but at this rate you'll  either kill yourself or our relationship!" I said, "Fine what do you wanna do?" He asked in defeat, "Well we have to go see Raven Branwen soon anyways so I thought we could go to the beach or a lake." I said, "Sounds fun let's leave tomorrow and not tell Salem." He said, "Why do you hate her so much?" I asked, "Same reason I hate Ozpin and your dad, they think their better than me. Plus your dad did NOTHING to help me when I got kidnapped by Winter." He said as we walked to our room.

Ruby POV

"I just don't get it! How could your brother and your son choose her over us!" Jaune said, "It's because of me Jaune, I cut off a part of him, but as for why he defended her I couldn't say." I said, "Ruby it's not all your fault, he chose to save her, he chose to leave us, he chose his path." Rin said, "Wrong, I did this to him, if I would have been a better father to him then he would have learned the true value of family." Uncle Qrow said, "And the closest thing he had to a mother wouldn't have been a damn stripper!" He said as he punched a tree, "I feel like there's a story there." Nora said, "Well it all started on (y/n)'s sixth birthday." He said.

(y/n) POV

"You ready to go?" Cinder asked, "Just about, I just have a few more things to pack and then we can go." I said.

"WE'RE HERE!" Cinder yelled excitedly as she ran out onto the beach, "CINDER WAIT UP!" I yelled as I chased after her.

"Honey come join me!" Cinder yelled from the water,

 "You know I cant!" I yelled back, "Yes you can your arm is waterproof!" She yelled, I sighed and joined her

 "You know I cant!" I yelled back, "Yes you can your arm is waterproof!" She yelled, I sighed and joined her. "See isn't this fun?" She asked as she splashed me.

Ruby POV

"I wonder what (y/n)'s doing right now." I said,

MEANWHILE (y/n) POV

"BABE STOP IT!" Cinder yelled as I splashed her,

Ruby POV

"Probably something evil for sure!" Jaune said.

(y/n) POV

"Ya know babe this is one of the few times it's good to be bad." I said, "Oh really and being with me isn't a good thing then?" She said, "Nope, that's just an added bonus." I said as I gave her a kiss. "So babe why did we bring Emerald, Mercury, and the old man with us?" I asked, "Well Watts is a part of the plan, but he had no idea that we were going to the beach. As for the other two it's so I can do this." She said as she stood up,

"Ok and why is Neo here?" I asked, "I don't know, she kinda just showed up

"Ok and why is Neo here?" I asked, "I don't know, she kinda just showed up." She said, "Well I'm not complaining she's my favorite ice cream girl." I said,

"Really now, well maybe we're gonna have another Pyrrha situation

"Really now, well maybe we're gonna have another Pyrrha situation." She said, "NO NOT MY BACK UP WAIFU!" I yelled as I ran over to Neo.

"Babe this is amazing, I can't believe you got us a room at a freaking beach resort!" I said, "Well only the best for my baby." She said as she hugged my arm. "Cinder this is a waist of our time." Watts said, "Shut up old man, you're just mad that we're having fun and your just a grumpy old man." I said, "What I'm not that old! I'm only twenty six!" He said, "Well then time has not been kind to you." I said.