Aftermath

(y/n) POV

I've been in Salem's domain for almost three days now, well I've actually been here for almost six days, but I was unconscious for the first three. I was finally going to meet Salem.

I walked down the hall to the throne room where I was supposed to meet Salem. "Honey are you sure you want to do this? I mean it's only been three days since you woke up." Cinder said, "Cinder you know I love you, but I wanna go be with my family, for all they know I'm dead." I said as I walked into the room.

"So you are the boy who stole my dear Cinder's heart." A woman said from the throne, "Yeah that's me." I said, "I am Sa..." She began to say, "You are Salem, Queen of the grimm, empress of darkness, leader of all the scary things in this world." I said, "I can see why she likes you." She said, "Now then you shall serve me." She said, "How about no. I don't serve anyone but myself." I said, "Your self confidence knows no bounds does it." She said, "I'm not asking, you will serve me and do my bidding or I will kill Cinder, your friends, and your family." She said sternly.

"How did it go?" Cinder asked, "I'm gonna kill her one day." I said angrily, "What will you do boy? The goddess has given you a choice." A weird man said, "I'm gonna do what I always do." I said, "And what pray tell would that be?" He asked, "What ever I want." I said aw I walked away.

"(y/n), I have your new arms if you wanna try them." Cinder said as she opened the door, "This one is for combat, it has all the upgrades you requested, and a built in gun." She said, "And what's with the other one?" I asked, "That one is for when you wanna do whatever you want." She said, I took one of the robotic arms and put it on, "Well how do you like it?" She asked, "I love it, but I've had enough of just sitting around doing nothing, I'm going to see my family." I said.

"Babe please be careful!" Cinder said, "Cinder I'm going home, there's no amount of caution that could possibly help me." I said as I got on my bike and drove away.

'Well it took me twelve and a half hours, but I finally made it.' I thought, "Maybe stopping to get some new clothes was a bad idea, eh too late for regrets now." I said.

"WHO'S THERE?!" Yang yelled, 'This could be fun

"WHO'S THERE?!" Yang yelled, 'This could be fun.' I thought, "Hey you! This is private property." She said as she walked behind me, "So you act like I care." I said, "Hey my daughter told you to leave so leave!" Tai said as he grabbed my shoulder, I smirked and elbowed him in the gut, "Really I'm gone for a few days and you go and think you can beat me." I said as I turned to face them, "(Y/N)?!" Yang yelled, "Sup, real quick does anyone know who cut off my left arm?" I asked, "What are you talking about?" He asked, I pulled my left arm out of my jacket, "When I find the bastard who did this I'm gonna take his arm!" I said, "Well on that note where's Ruby?" I asked, "She's gone, she went to Mistral to find Cinder and stop her from instigating another tragedy like the one at Beacon." Yang said, "Ok and you just let her go?" I asked, "Well she kinda snuck out." Tai said, "No no no, knowing her she would have walked out the damn front door said goodbye to Zwei after grabbing her stash of emergency cookies and walked away!" I said, "How incompetent of a father do you think I am?!" He asked, "Very, but that's a completely other topic. Now I'm gonna go save Ruby before she hurts herself or decides to bring Jaune along with her." I said as I got on my bike, "Wouldn't it be better to have someone with her?" Yang asked, "Ya, but it's Jaune, he's about as useful in a fight as a plastic bag... scratch that I'd prefer the bag." I said as I drove away.