Revealing the Truth

Nova POV

"NOVA WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Eve yelled, "I'M GOING TO HELP!" I yelled.

We fought the manticores until we reached a tunnel and then eventually decoupled the train car causing us to crash.

"Is everyone ok?" Ruby asked, "Yeah we're fine." I said, "Miss Rose please hand over the relic." Ozpin said, "Why it shouldn't matter who has it as long as Salem doesn't get it right?" I asked, "Ruby don't give it to him! He... He's hiding something from us, he... he doesn't want you to say Jinn." Oscar said as he struggled to suppress Ozpin, "Jinn." Ruby said. Suddenly the relic began to glow and blue smoke formed and out of the smoke a blue woman appeared and began to stretch as if she had just woken up from a long nap, "I am Jinn, please ask your question." She said, "Jinn what's Ozpin hiding?" Ruby asked, suddenly we were surrounded by the blue smoke and scenes of the past played before our eyes as Jinn told us her story.

After Jinn finished her story she appeared before me, "You still have questions, but your's are far different from the others." She said, "Yeah, I mean it was a good story, but it left me wondering why. Why did (y/n) have to fall in love with Cinder, why did he have to loose his arm, why did Ava join him, but most importantly why didn't he join us?" I said, "Normally I wouldn't do something like this, but I will answer your question for free." She said, "(y/n) Rose, one if not the strongest mortal in all of Remnant, has a wish. He wishes to be weak. To him life has become a tedious act. It hurts him to live, so he hides the pain with partying, sex, women, and a mask of false confidence. He hopes that the relic of creation will allow him to become weak. As for why Ava joined him, it's because she's in love with him. When she gave him the RANE sword she said "I trust you" to (y/n), she had every right to tell him that he deserved every horrible thing that has happened and that will happen, but she didn't." She said, "So they both have hidden motives then. That explains why he wanted to die." I said, "Thank you Jinn." I said, she nodded then disappeared. 

"Ruby can I talk to you in private for a second?" I asked, "Yeah sure." Ruby said as we walked away from the others. "So what's up Nova?" She asked, "I know what your brother is up to and it actually makes a lot of sense when you think about it." I said, "Ok so what's he up to?" She asked, "He's trying to become weak, and Ava she' in love with him! She didn't go with him out of spite or anything like that, it was love plain and simple!" I said, "Wow slow down for a second, what do you mean (y/n) wants to become weak?" She asked, "Well its either become weak or have you kill him. Just think if you've been the strongest person in the world all your life what would you do?" I asked, "I'd protect everyone that I could!" She said.

From Ashes Cinder Fall X Male Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें