The Battle of Haven part 1

Cinder POV

"Honey I want you to stay back just encase things don't go as planned." I said, "Fine, but I wanna have a little chat with Raven before we leave." (y/n) said calmly, "Alright it's a deal." I said as I gave him a kiss.

(y/n) POV

I might have promised Cinder that I would stay behind, but I never said anything about listening in.

Cinder POV

We entered the camp, and although we were surrounded I was confident that things would work out in my favor. "So what's one of Salem's lapdogs doing here?" Raven asked sternly, "We came to make a deal." I said, "And why would I do that? Why shouldn't I just kill you all right here and now and be done with it?" She asked, suddenly a broken version of (y/n)'s symbol, a burning rose, hit t between me and Raven and then it burst into flames.

(y/n) POV

"Sorry babe, but I think it's time for me to step in." I said, "(y/n) what are you doing here?!" Raven asked, "Like my girlfriend said, we're here to make a deal. As for my joining Salem, well I didn't really, for now I'm just going along with her until her plans stop benefiting me." I said, "What are you getting out of this?" She asked, "Besides a new arm to replace the one Ruby took from me, the perfect training set up, and nearly infinite recourses. The opportunity to kill Ruby, I want revenge for what she did and nothing will stop me!" I said, Raven smiled when I said this. "You know, there are times when I wished that Yang was more like you. You set a goal for yourself and will do whatever it takes to achieve it. If she had that kind of drive she would have found me years ago." She said, "Does that mean you'll join us?" I asked, "No, but I'll join you." She said.

"I'm both mad and impressed with you." Cinder said as she rested her head on my shoulder, "Oh and why is that?" I asked, "Well you got Raven to join us, and I finally learned why you've been training so hard. But I'm mad because you broke your promise!" She said, "Yeah well it worked out in the end right, so in a way I did you a favor." I said calmly, "Yes you did, but you better get ready to go to Haven with Raven, I'm gonna miss you." She said, "It's only gonna be for like a day and it's not like I can go anywhere." I said, suddenly a portal opened, "Welp that's my ride, I'll see you tomorrow night." I said as I gave her a kiss goodbye before I entered the portal.

"So tell me, do you think Mom would be proud of me now?" I asked, "Your mother, no probably not, but me on the other hand, I am very proud of you." Raven said, "I just realized you don't have a weapon." She said, "Oh I have a weapon, I just don't wanna reveal it just yet." I said.

Qrow POV

We walked into Haven academy for our meeting with Leo. I had a bad feeling that something was going to go wrong. "Ah welcome!" Leo said, I look up at him and saw a man in a black cloak standing behind him, the hood of his cloak covered his face just enough so I couldn't make out any facial features, "Leo who the hell is this guy?!" I asked, "Oh don't mind him, he's on of the students here. I specifically chose him for this because of his skills." He said, "Mom?" Yang said, suddenly my sister flew down and transformed into her human form, "Raven, you don't have to do this, you can join us and together we can figure things out." Ruby said, "You sound just like your mother." Raven said as she opened a portal, suddenly and fireball shot out and hit Ruby in the chest. Then several people emerged from the portal. "LEO YOU TRATOR!" I yelled, suddenly there were several gunshots fired at my feet, "Oh don't blame him for making a smart choice after all I made the same one." The cloaked man said, "(Y/N) IS THAT YOU?!" I yelled, "Ding ding ding someone give him a prize!" He said as he took off his hood.

(y/n) POV

I readied my new weapon. I called it the Grimm Reaper.

I fired a few shots at Ruby, Yang, and Dad, but I got bored of that quickly enough and decided to go after Ruby

I fired a few shots at Ruby, Yang, and Dad, but I got bored of that quickly enough and decided to go after Ruby. I switched my weapon to its scythe mode and jumped off the balcony.

"LET'S GO RUBY!" I shouted as I slashed at her, "(Y/N) STOP THIS!" Yang yelled as she tried to grab me, I jumped behind her and kicked her into Ruby, "I didn't have a problem with you Yang, but since you decided to get in my way I'll kill you too, then I'll kill Tai just for shits and grins how does that sound." I said, "STOP THIS! MY LITTLE BROTHER WOULD NEVER ACT LIKE THIS!" Ruby yelled, "Oh I almost forgot about you. Ruby you should really finish what you start, there's only two ways this can end. Either I kill you, or you kill me." I said, "Or we knock you out and keep you locked up until you return to normal!" Weiss said, "Hey Weiss, did you feel that just now?" I asked, "W...What are you talking about?" She asked, "You've been impaled not once, but twice. its poetic really killed by glass and ice. You have a thing for ice right." I said as she looked down at the two spears that impaled her. "YOU BASTARD!" Yang yelled, I sighed and stabbed my scythe into the floor, "Go ahead Yang hit me, I dare you." I said, suddenly she threw several punches, I caught each one and kicked her in the stomach, "You cant beat me on your own, hell I don't think anyone you could throw at me can beat me now!" I said, "Do you think killing me will make things any better?! If that's all it would take to make things better for everyone else than I'd gladly die, but it wont!" Ruby said, "True, but what if I told you that's not my endgame here." I said, "What are you talking about?" She asked, "I want to gain access to the relic of creation and create my own world and rule over it as a god! And the best part is I wont have to deal with any nuances like you!" I said as I kicked Jaune in the stomach as he tried to attack me from behind, "Silly Jaune, you think you actually stood half a chance of beating me, I could have killed you thousands of times over in the time it too me to kick you just now." I said.

From Ashes Cinder Fall X Male ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara