Chapter One

The plane door opens, I'm finally here. I stepped off the plane, dragging my suitcase with me. I'm pretty sure I had packed my entire bedroom into it. My brother had helped me though, Finn was always there for me.

Yeah, that's correct. I'm (y/n) Wolfhard!
He had actually inspired me to start acting and I had no trouble getting jobs because everyone wanted to snatch up Finn Wolfhard's little sister.

I had made alot of friends through Finn, actually. In fact, the other week, I met Jack Dylan Grazer. We hit it off really well and now we're great friends!

Even though I had it easy to get jobs, it was mainly small parts. However, this was my first BIG role. I was really excited about it!

Oh, did I mention, I kinda have no life and I dedicate my time to stalking celebrities online. My current obsession is Dylan Kingwell, I watch all his lives and he occasionally responds to my comments.

I walked through the airport with my manager and bodyguards, paparazzi flashing their cameras at me. I just kept my eyes on the ground, I looked like shit and I didn't want any photos of me looking like this online.

Graham, my manager, got me to the black minivan outside the airport. I got in and the driver put my suitcase in the trunk, closing the doors and shutting off the paparazzi.

I took off my sunglasses and hat, looking at myself in the mirror. Jeez, I had seen better days.

***TImE skIp***

I finally got the hotel, I stepped out and luckily there were no paparazzi this time. I walked up the steps of the tall, modern building and stepped inside to a vast lobby.

Not gonna lie, it was probably the nicest hotel I had ever stayed in. There were plenty of plants around the place but still surprisingly spacious. Graham went to the desk and got my room key. I wanted to stay in the penthouse, but apparently that had already been booked smh.

So I was staying in a room near the café, it was my second choice because it was close to food. I like food.

Graham guided me to the elevator and handed me my key and suitcase.

"I've got things to do, so head to your room and have a bit of free time!" Graham said before leaving the hotel.

I shrugged, pressing the button that read, 'Floor 16'. The elevator doors closed and it started to move me up to my room. I couldn't stop thinking about that damn penthouse, whoever had booked it must be an idiot.

The elevator pinged and the door opened, I stepped out and headed to my room. It was down the hall, room number 205.

I walked inside my room and looked around. It wasn't too bad I suppose, there was a king sized bed so it could have been worse. I unpacked my things and then lay on the bed, looking through Instagram.
yeeeeeeet!!! DYLAN KINGWELL POSTED OKAY OKAY OKAY CALM TF DOWN HUNNY!

I clicked on the notification.

He posted a photo of a skyline, it seemed familiar.

dylan.kingwell: living the penthouse life👊

HOLD THE FUCK UP!!
He was staying in the Penthouse? Awesome! I guess I'll have to pay him a visit :))

*****
so this was the first chapter, sorry it's bad