Chapter Six

I ordered a coffee and made small talk with Dylan the best I could. He wouldn't put his phone down and it was really starting to annoy me. I assumed he was still texting Kenzie. I mean, mate, if you wanna talk to her that badly then go and see her! I sipped my coffee and tried to think of things to talk to him about, I decided I'd play a song to get his attention. I played 'Let it Be', by The Beatles. He stared to hum along to it and mumble the lyrics and he continued to text Kenzie. Whatever, that did it. I picked up my coffee and stood up, walking out of the café. I glanced behind me and he didn't even look up to see where I was going. Miscreant.

I chose to go back upstairs to the hell hole rather than continue to be ignored by Dylan. So I walked back into the penthouse, the others turning round to look at me.

"Heyyyy! You've been gone for ages, thought you'd died or something" Hayden laughed as he patted a spot next to him. I smiled and sat down, in-between him and Lilia. I looked at what they were doing and they were playing Monopoly! I giggled at the sight of frustration on Noah's face as he lost all of his money. Noah looked up at me with false challenge, he put his hands on his hips and tried to act tough.

"Something funny?" Noah pouted.

"A little, it's funny because it's just a game and you looked so pissed." I laughed and Hayden moved up closer to me. Uhm. Personal fucking space hun-

"Oh yah? Well, let's play a more challenging game for you then?" Noah chuckled as he reached over to the table, picking up an empty bottle. "Alright, get in a circle then people! Seven minutes in heaven is a go!" He announced.

We all moved to the floor and sat in a circle, I wedged myself next to Louis and Lilia. Hayden sat opposite me and Noah, Wyatt and Asher were scattered among us. Asher pulled his sleeves down, holding them as he nervously glanced at Lilia. Oooh, tea👏

I noticed Asher smile nervously at her, she smiled back. Awh, cute.

"Asher, why don't you go first?" I suggested, praying that God would be kind and let the bottle land on Lilia for him. Asher nodded and reaches forward, spinning the bottle and sitting back to see who it landed on.

It spun around, seeming to be taking forever, the tension killing us. Louis, Me, Lilia, Noah, Hayden, Wyatt, Asher, Louis, Me, Lilia, Noah, Hayden, Wyatt, Asher, Louis, Me...

Lilia.

I tried to keep my excitement invisible as I watched Asher smile to himself and walking into the closet with Lilia. Wyatt got his phone out and set a timer, calling to them,

"Your seven minutes start now! Be safe!" Wyatt chuckled as he looked at the rest of us.

This was always my least favourite part of the game, waiting for them to come out. Wyatt and Hayden started chatting with Noah and I decided to take my chances and talk to Louis for the first time.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm good, thanks. What about you?" He replied in his British accent.

"I'm not too bad. Uhm, is Dylan always on his phone so much?" I looked at him.

He shrugged, "Sometimes. Why? Oh, I bet he's sitting in that damn café again, isn't he?" Louis laughed a bit. I nodded, giggling with him.

"Yeah, he's texting Kenzie. Wouldn't even look up to talk to me." I said, smiling small. He didn't seem that suprised and he just nodded.

"Yeah, doesn't suprise me." He went on to say something else but before he could, the timer went off. The seven minutes were up.

"Times up!" Wyatt called to them and the closet door opened. I smiled at the sight of Asher and Lilia walking out holding hands, the others looked at them pleasantly surprised as they sat down. Asher looked around, blushing a bit. I gave him the thumbs up and he smiled.

After we had been given all the information about 'Lasher', that we needed, we continued to play.

Oh, if you hadn't figured out, 'Lasher' is Lilia and Asher's ship name.

Hayden kept looking over at me, smiling. It was cute I suppose, he didn't mean any harm by it, but clearly he didn't know when to stop because it was getting a little creepy. When Louis asked who wants to spin next, I put my hand up. Hayden shuffled around a bit, probably hoping it landed on him. I reached out and spun the bottle, watching it swirl around.

Louis, Me, Lilia, Asher, Hayden, Noah, Wyatt, Louis, Me Lilia, Asher, Hayden, Noah, Wyatt, Louis..

Crap, it didn't land on anyone, it landed right by the gap between me and Louis. It landed on the door, I had my back to it. The others looked in the direction of the door, chuckling a bit. I was confused so turned around to look at the door, spotting Dylan standing there with his phone in his hand looking confused.

"What?" Dylan asked. Noah smirked slightly.

"Seven minutes in heaven with Y/N, you're up" Noah told him.

Ah shit.

***************************
Hope you like so far! Make sure to vote and comment your thoughts, I love hearing how you feel about the story ❤️