Chapter Thirty

5 Months Later...

I woke up, it was still dark. My alarm blared and I repeatedly poked at the dismiss button until the sound left my ears.

I never normally got up this early, I hated getting up this early. But today was a big day, months of hard work was paying off. Today was the day of the movie premiere.

I flopped out of bed and headed to the bathroom in my hotel, I wasn't really used to the layout of it. It was different to the one I stayed in while filming the movie. I took a quick shower and shaved. I wasn't sure what dress I was going to be wearing but I was sure that it would be showing skin, so I shaved.

I walked out of the bathroom, leaving my hair damp and putting on the TV until my stylist arrived. I only really watched the TV with half of my attention, I was just thinking about what questions the paparazzi would ask me on the red carpet, so I wouldn't have to think of an answer then and there.

The satisfying knock at the door eventually came and I got up to answer the door, my stylist walked in and we got to work quickly. She dried my hair after putting some products in it, they smelled really nice.

And then she did some sort of half-up, half-down look. She did quite natural makeup but with a wing of eyeliner and a pop of blue on my lid. She pulled out the dress and it was beautiful, it was clear I was going for a blue look. The dress was a silky blue and it went to my knees before splitting at the sides.

I finished getting ready and then she lead me into the hallway to meet the others. Hayden was there in a suit, he looked really great.

Recently, Hayden and I had become really great friends and we had established that we were friends, only friends. We were both fine with it, we were really happy actually.

He looked me up at down and playfully wolf-whistled, "Looking great there, Y/N." I laughed and nudged his arm. I turned around to see Lilia, Asher, Noah, Wyatt and Louis. They'd all been invited to the premiere, obvious reasons.

Lilia looked stunning, as always. Some light and flowery dress flowing out around her hips. It's was obvious Asher and her were trying to match somehow, Asher had tucked the same flower from Lilia's dress into the pocket on his suit. Noah was wearing some suit but it looked really casual somehow, I noticed that parts of his suit were labelled 'Fendi'. Louis was wearing some blue suit, and I don't know how, but it made him look British? Britisher, obviously.

And well, Wyatt. Okay so casual is a good look and all but boy does he know how to really scream casual. Sweatshirt and jeans. Wow, hats off to Wyatt for really thinking outside the box here.

After reading Wyatt about his outfit choice, we were all escorted out of the hotel. When we stepped out of the hotel doors, we were greeted by paparazzi cameras flashing in our faces. This was always something I'd never get used to. I felt relieved when we got into the mini van with shaded windows, blocking out the bright lights. Hayden turned on some music and everyone just sort of talked among themselves.

I just sat and thought about Dylan, yeah yeah, I know I should have more important things to think of but he was on my mind. People had been telling me that he wasn't going to the premiere, since he wasn't in the final cut of the movie. It made me feel bad because he put in a lot of work to. Well, to beating Hayden up on various occasions but still, he worked hard!

My trail of thoughts was interrupted by a clattering sound and groans from everyone.

"Oh Noaahhhh."

"Noah, oh my god.."

"Dude seriously? You are so-"