Chapter Twenty

2 Weeks Later
I was let out of the hospital a week ago. My friend Jack had come to take me back to the hotel. I was grateful to have a friend like Jack. He had press to do, but bad boy Jack had pulled a few strings and postponed his interviews. He had been staying with me in the hotel for the past week, I was glad to have him back. With everything going on, I was busy and so was he, I hadn't been able to see him. Serendipity. I'd gotten into a bad accident and it had benefited my friendship.

Another person I'd been spending a lot of time with was Noah, he'd been super worried about me when I was in hospital. The second I walked into the hotel with the assistance of Jack, Noah had tackled me in a hug and sent me backtracking so I wouldn't fall over. He was definitely happy to see me. After Noah had let me go, Jack and Noah took me to everyone's hotel rooms to say 'hello'.

Something that had surprised me was the fact that Asher had moved into Lilia's hotel room! My fangirl heart was beating faster than usual. And it was already beating quite fast because I was still weak, so I'm surprised that I hadn't gone into some sort of attack. They welcomed me back with open arms and we just talked. Filming had been postponed. They were going to recast me! Thanks to my amazing friends and their threatening managers, they didn't kick me off the cast list.

After I'd seen Asher and Lilia, Jack and Noah took me to Hayden's room. I wasn't too sure about it though, after everything that happened.
Thinking about what had happened brought me back to thinking about Dylan, I pushed it out of my mind and went into see Hayden. Noah told me he was going to go and do something real quick so I went into Hayden's room with just Jack.

I spotted him sitting on his bed swiping on his phone. He looked up at me and a smile appeared on his face immediately.

"Y/N, you're back. How are you feeling?" He asked, turning his phone off and putting it in his pocket. I shrugged and sat on a chair, Jack sitting on the floor next to me and leaned against the wall.

"I've been better, you?" I replied.

"I'm better now that you're back." He smiled.

Jack sat up straight waving his hand around, "No Hayden, no, don't go there, big boy, don't go there." Hayden raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

"I meant it in a friendly way, Jack. As in, I'm glad to see that she isn't dead." Hayden snickered.

I laughed and Jack did as he nodded and sat back against the wall, "Just checking dude, to be safe."

Hayden nodded, still smiling, "Yeah I get it, I don't want to come in contact with Dylan's fists again."

Dylan...

Hayden turned to look at me again,

"So how is Dylan?" Hayden asked.

What a question, well a difficult one but still. I really didn't want to answer it. I just glanced at Jack and urged for him to answer for me.

Of course Jack didn't give a reasonable answer. It's Jack. I don't know what I was expecting.

"Oh he's not talking to Y/N, Y/N was talking to his ex and he wasn't so happy so now they're arguing." Jack said.

Wow. If I wanted Hayden to know that, I would have told him myself.  Hayden furrowed his brows, curious.

"Oh?" He questioned, then I went on and told the whole story. Hayden was completely on my side by the end of it.

"So you w-"

The door swung open and I heard struggled cries. I raised my eyebrow and we turned to the door to see Dylan being pushed into the room by Noah, despite his protests. Dylan slapped pathetically at Noah's upper arms and Noah barged him into the room.

"Come on Dylan, calm the caramel fudge down, now. Don't you want to see your girlfriend who's magically still alive?" Noah said sarcastically as he pushed him into the room.

Dylan stumbled forward and stopped, groaning. He sighed and turned back to Noah.

"Ex Girlfriend." Dylan mumbled.

And that was that, I knew that I had to get him back.

Time to put my plan into action.

***************************************************
Like I said, I'm kind of losing motivation for this book. Sorry if it takes ages to update.

Also I'm sad because last week this book was in #3 Asoue books but now it's at like, 300 or something :(

Vote and comment please!💕

What do you think of Noah? Do you think he might like Y/N?

What do you think of Dylan? Is he being ignorant?

Feel any better about Hayden? Has he become more likable?