Chapter Twenty-Three

So I told him, I told him everything. I told him about the nightmare I had, how much it had scared me. I told him that I didn't mean to upset him by texting Kenzie. I made sure to recount every detail, knowing that he may not let me explain this again.

By the end of it, my mouth felt dry from talking and slight years pinched the corners of my eyes, overwhelmed by the recent events. I felt scared for a moment, when I saw a blank expression on his face. I thought he was still mad at me, I thought that maybe this time I had lost him, for good.

My worries ended when he gently touched my hand and looked me in the eye with a reasuring smile.

"Geez, if I'd have let you explain earlier, it would have saved a lot of pointless chapters." He said.

I smiled a bit and was taken a back when I realised he was leaning in to kiss me. His soft lips pressed against mine for the first time in weeks, I kissed back, glad that he'd forgiven me.

I went to pull away after a few seconds but he didn't let me, his kisses becoming more passionate. And I let them be, kissing him back with the same force.

Noah's Pov
Yeah yeah yeah, I got Dylan to talk to Y/N. So, if you think about it, I really am the star of this story because I got them back together. BuT nOboDy wAnTs tO giVe mE crEdiT. Oh the downfalls of not being a main character. Well, while Y/N and Dylan makeout, I'm going to give a deep monologue about my feelings towards H-

Nah I'm kidding, I'm too cool to do that. But really, I also saved Y/N from that guy who beat her up. Still no appreciation-

I walked down the hallway, stopping at Y/N's door. I went to open it but then unpure noises filled my semi-pure ears so I made a run for it. And I found myself in Hayden's room, with Asher. I explained everything about Y/N and Dylan and they LAUGHED at me. They were all "pAhAhAh they're just kissing, stop freaking out."

I mean, sorry but, that's still a no. Anyway, I sat down and watched Hayden's face sink a little.

"So I guess they're back together then." Hayden stated, tracing patterns on his bedsheets. I nodded, I assumed that was what the kissing was about.

Poor Hayden, you know, when Y/N was in hospital, he was even more upset than I was. He didn't eat anything for two days! Hayden's normally a right greedy sod, and he's that person to take the last four cookies on the plate. Everytime!

I decided to change the subject and asked Asher about Lilia, and how they were doing. Asher responded positively and then Hayden started complaining about having to be next door to Asher. Apparently there's thin walls here.

I was just about to start complaining about Poptarts not being vegetarian, when I got a text. I looked at the notification.

Matthew Martinez: Hey Noah, we need you down at the studio. We've lost a lot of money waiting for Y/N to recover and we need to get on the roll of filming. Just going to start with some background shots and cutscenes. Thanks Noah - MM x

Ooh a kiss at the end. I feel loved, but too bad it's from my 40 year old director. I told the guys where I was going and they said they'd come along too. Then we all stood up and started walking down the hall, hearing more nosies from Y/N's room but I covered my ears and kept walking. I heard Hayden say,

"Damn that dude lasts long, amiright."

I was confused by this comment but didn't ask what he meant.

Eventually we arrived at the studio, my hair was a bit messy after getting mobbed by fans on the way there but I was there nonetheless. Asher and Hayden walked in aswell, somehow suffering less damage than myself. The second our feet met the studio floor, I was escorted into hair and make-up.

I had a very lovely makeup artist, as she was powdering-up my face I had a very nice chat with her about everything that had been going on and about how I SAVED EVERYTHING. She appreciated it :)
Then I told her about what Hayden said about "that dude lasting long" and told her that it was a rubbish joke of his because I didn't understand it. She laughed to herself and patted my shoulder.

"You'll get it when you're older."

*************************************************
Hiii, so I hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment! It's a bit of a filler but it's a chapter nonetheless.

I've posted a two new storys, just the first chapter. But I'd really appreciate it if you have them a read and let me know what you think of them, so I know whether they're worth continuing! I know you probably don't want to read them, but if you're bored please read them.

💗💗💗