Chapter Twenty-Eight

I stood up immediately, grabbing Dylan by the shoulders as he looked at me surprised, dropping the bottle.

"Dylan, what the hell is wrong with you?" I screamed at him, tears running down my cheeks as I saw Hayden bleeding and crying.

"Me? What's wrong with you? They said cut!" He shouted back as the medics came and took Hayden away to a different room, Lilia following him.

"I know and-" He cut me off.

"They said cut!!!" He screamed in my face, sounds around me dimmed at that moment. I felt bad. I felt like-

"I know that. Too bad nobody is around to say cut when you're with Millie, right?" I remarked, and he silenced, standing still and staring at me blankly, "Yeah. I saw the texts."

In all honesty, I was going off a hunch. I'd only seen the preview of one message, but judging by his reaction, I knew I was right. Then the realisation that I was right hit me. He was cheating. Or he had. I wasn't sure..

"Y/N I'm sorry, her and I were messing around. I wasn't thinking when I sent her those photos. I'm so s-"

Wait. What?! I knew he was texting her, flirting, secretly together but photos? Oh okay, my trust issues were beyond saving now. Time to shout at him again.

"Photos? What photos?" I asked, raising my voice.

He stared at me confused, "You.. you didn't see?" I shook my head in response and he looked down, clearly beating himself up inside before turning and walking away. Okay then.

I rolled my eyes and then asked around the crew to see where Hayden was. They were all very flustered with the recent events but managed to send me to the right room.

I walked in and saw a medic holding a paper towel against Hayden's nose and Lilia holding his hand, looking worried. I sighed and sat in front of him, looking at his tear filled eyes. He looked so guilty, but it wasn't his fault.

"Y/N I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have kept kissing you, Dylan is probably so mad at you right now and I don't want you to have to be afraid of him and-"

I cut him off, "Shh, it's fine. I'm not afraid of him, he'll calm down soon enough."

He nodded, looking down. Bless him. I moved some of his hair from a cut on his cheek.

"The only thing I'm worried about is you, okay?"

Hayden forced a smile and mouthed a thank you. I nodded in response and got up, leaving the room and going to find Dylan. I asked around the crew, apparently nobody had gone after him when he stormed off. They thought he needed alone time. I mean, sure. But they should have kept an eye on where he was going!

I got out my phone and dialled his number. It rang once, twice and then went to his voice message.

He hung up on me.

I fought the urge to roll my eyes and opened Snapchat, checking his location. You see, even though Dylan gets annoyed and can't keep his cool, he's not stupid, he had his location off. Generally that would be good but at the moment I was trying to track him down, so it wasn't.

I assumed filming was done with for today so I left the set, pulling my hood up and putting sunglasses on. I hoped nobody would recognise me, I couldn't deal with fan encounters today.

I walked through the streets, heading to the hotel. He had to be there, right? We hadn't been anywhere in this city.

I entered the hotel and jumped into the elevator, pressing his floor number. The penthouse. The elevator had never taken so long before, my hands twitching slowing down the journey by an unbearable amount of time.

The elevator doors finally opened and I ran out, dashing down the hall before making it to Dylan's door. I took a deep breath before knocking. I waited. No answer.

I knocked again and called out his name, parting to the heavens that he was in there. There was no answer so I decided to double check for his presence. I turned the door handle, it was open. I stepped inside and closes the door, looking around his messy home. I saw his hoodies scattered around the place, only a few. I knew these weren't his full collection.

I looked at the hoodies more and realised that.. these were the ones he'd always let me borrow. He knew these were my favourite, but they were his favourite too. I reached forward and picked up his red hoodie, it smelled of him, bringing me some level of comfort. I couldn't resist the opportunity to put it on, so I did. It was warm and I put my shaking hands in the pockets and-

There was a piece of paper. Thinking it was a receipt, I took it out and went to throw it in the bin, but it was too thick to be a receipt. It was a letter...

My heart stopped as I thought of all the possible things that could be written in it. And the worst? It had my name on it...

*******************************************
Ayyyy. I'm sorry to say that this book will be coming to an end in a couple chapters! But it'll take awhile for me to get them out!

Thanks for all the support guys! Love you!