Chapter Twenty-Five

"And cut!" Matthew called through the studio and we all dropped the tension of the scene. We were at set, finally back into the full stream of filming. I was loving it, it was great.

I walked off the stage and went over to Noah, he was scrolling through his phone. When we first started filming real scenes, we'd all tell eachother that we did really well and compliment each others acting abilities. But after about a week we stopped all of that and got bored.

I smiled at Noah and sat beside him, "Hey Noah Schnippity Schnapp!"

He looked up and chuckled, "Hey Y/N, are you ever going to stop calling me that."

I shook my head laughing, "When I'm dead."

We sat on the set together, watching random funny videos together. Noah was really great, I loved him, I really did. At that current point in time, he was probably my best friend. And I was loving that time, everyone was getting on and the whole cast and crew was like a huge family.

I looked over the set and saw Dylan talking to Hayden, they'd grown a lot closer recently too. In fact, I doubt I'd be pushing it too far if I said that they were best friends. I was really glad that they were finally getting along, especially after all the conflict between the two.

Matthew called over the set, asking for the cast to gather around. He always did this. He was a brilliant director and such a fun person to work with. He let you really experiment with your character and take leads with them, even if he didn't think it was that great. He was always asking for input and I know that everyone really appreciated that he used our thoughts.

Noah, I and the rest of the cast walked over to him, gathering in our 'team circle'. He started to ask us about the mood the next scene should be played in, the audience needed to feel sympathetic for Hayden's character and happy for him. But Matthew hadn't explained the whole scene just yet.

When I was recovering, it gave them all time to make adjustments to the script to aid my injury. But it also have them a chance to change things, to make it better. So a lot of the stuff we were filming, I hadn't read yet. It was very much on the spot, remembering new lines every day.

"So we need the audience to feel happy for Hayden's character, which should be difficult, considering the fight he had with Wyatt's character. This is really the moment of sealing Hayden and Y/N's character relationship."

I swallowed thickly, I'd watched enough romantic films in the past to know what was probably going to happen.

"So when Y/N kisses Hayden we need to energy to be-"

Matthew was interrupted by Hayden, Dylan and I letting out a high pitched screech of nEgAtiViTy.

"No no no no no, she's mine to kiss, mine to kiss only, no no and dEfIniTlEy not." Dylan ranted, at that moment I agreed with him 100%, but looking back now I realise how unprofessional it was.

I knew that Hayden agreed on some level, but he was probably looking forward to it. But he's an actor, and he's good at pretending. So Dylan didn't pick up on his excitement.

We quickly realised that our arguments weren't going to get us anywhere as Matthew looked at us with a blank expression. Matthew went off to explain to the camera man that he had to take the lens cap off.

I nervously looked at Dylan, hoping he wasn't going to be in a mood.

"Are you okay with this, Dyl?"

He looked at me and playfully rolled his eyes, "Okay with it? No, but I trust you. And had this have happend a month or two ago, I'd be furious."

Then he eyed Hayden and took a few steps towards him, for a moment I thought Dylan might hit him or something.

"Oh and Hayden. I trust you too. No tongue, got it?" Dylan told Hayden and Hayden nodded, laughing a bit.

"I'll keep that in mind, dude." Hayden chuckled before walking off of set and leaving us standing there. Noah stood in the middle of Dylan and I, third wheeling, a blank expression on his face. Noah turned and followed Hayden after a few moments of silence.

I looked up at Dylan and smiled, "Thanks for being so chill about this."

"No problem"

Dylan's POV
I was being chill about it, the only reason I was though is because I knew that I had done worse the night before. And I felt awful...

**************************************************

Don't get angry at Dylan just yet, there's a back story to everything hehe.