Chapter Thirteen

Tea👏
Dylan liked me. Finally! After all that stress, I finally knew that he did like me. A part of me was still confused though, he had just broken up with Kenzie. Boy, did he move on fast. But like, oh well, because right then I was kissing Dylan.

I pulled away from his soft lips, opening my eyes. He had a smile plastered across his face.

"I don't want to waste anymore time. It's been twelve chapters. Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" Dylan asked.

I nodded, smiling at the question. "Yes, I will."

He pulled me into a hug, his warm arms wrapping around my waist and my arms finding themselves linked around his neck. Everything was falling into place, finally.

Finally.

We walked around the hotel together, hand in hand, talking for a few hours. Sure, it was kind of boring but in each others company, it was perfect. We sat down in the café, in the same booth we sat in before. Only this time, there was no phone to keep us from talking. I had a smile on my face the whole time.

Louis and Asher walked into the café, chuckling as they saw us. They came over, standing by our table, looking at us.

"See Dyl, I told you that you had a chance with her." Louis said, laughing a bit.

"Same here, Y/N. Glad to see you took my expert advice." Asher winked, smiling.

Dylan and I both blushed. We waved Louis and Asher away and looked at eachother, giggling. We talked for a while longer, before we came to the conversation topic of our fans.

Fans. I hate the word 'fans'. I don't know why, but I feel like it's just generalising all the people who put hours of their time into making edits and supporting us. I'm so thankful to them, every single one. When I have to refer to them, I just call them supporters. I feel like it fits better, I suppose. I still don't like it though.

"So when should we tell everyone?" Dylan asked.

I thought about it. They deserve to know, I guess. But then I thought about Dylan's fans, wouldn't they be upset? I know what it's like, I've been there before. Do I really want to tell them that and ruin the fantasy that keeps them happy?

"Uhm. Should we wait until things are more, I don't know... stable?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Dylan questioned.

"Well, until things are for definite. Maybe wait a couple of months. I bet you haven't even told them about the death of Denzie, yet." I told him.

He sighed and nodded, "Yeah, I should probably get to that first. You're right."

I'm always right, but I felt like I'd be too confident if I said that aloud so I just nodded instead.

We left the café an hour or so later, I walked with him back up to my room, I opened the door and turned to say bye to Dylan.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Dyl" I smiled.

He smiled back, nodding, "See you, Y/N."
He leaned in and kissed me, quickly before walking away down the hall. I closed the door and sat on my bed.

Wow. I sighed contently, closing my eyes. I fell asleep shortly after.

I was walking down the hall and a fan jumped at me, shouting at me for stealing Dylan. I ran away, to my hotel room and found Dylan on my bed, undressed. What the fuck? I locked the door to stop a stampede of fans getting in, by that left me alone with Dylan. I tried to get him to get dressed but he wouldn't and it was when he grabbed me that I woke up.

Fucking hell. What was that dream? Dylan wouldn't do that, the 'fans' wouldn't do that.

Would they? Would he?

I didn't know Dylan that well though, we hadn't been friends for a week, not even for five days, yet. It wasn't as if we'd been friends for years and I knew exactly what he was like. I mean, I'd followed him and watched his lives for years but I'd never personally known him.

Don't mess this up, Y/N.
Find out more about him.
Don't be a stalker.
Ask his friends about him.
Don't invade his passed relationships.
Ask Kenzie about it.

And I found myself dm'ing Kenzie Breslaw.

"Hey, I'm Y/N Wolfhard. I want to talk to you about someone.

Dylan."

***************************
I'm so sorry that this took so long to get out! But yay, were at 900 reads!

I was really busy with school and my birthday so sorry I didn't update 🤧.

Vote and comment what you think 💖