Chapter Nineteen

He hated me. I knew it. Why did I do what I did? He never did a single thing to hurt me, and I still hurt him. He didn't deserve me to do that to him. I felt awful, I hated what I did. I hated myself. I knew I had to do something to make this right. But how? This wasn't just a simple, buy him a card and teddy bear, sort of apology needed. Or maybe it was. Maybe I could get him one of those giant teddy bears from that store down the road. Hmm. It was a possibility. Yes! I could tie a pretty little bow around it and make it hold chocolates. Yes that would be-

Completely fucking useless. This was too bad of a thing. I reached over to my bedside table and picked up my phone, I scrolled through Instagram. Yep, I was still all over the news. Great. My dms were full of messages of support from fans, I replied to a few. No matter how many loving messages I received, there was still an empty feeling inside of me. Something missing. And I knew what it was, it was Dylan. He stormed out less than an hour ago and I missed him already.

I sighed and scrolled through my contacts, hovering over his contact. I contemplated calling him, looking at his profile photo which I took when we were hanging out at the café. He didn't know I took the photo, but oh well. I groaned and scrolled past his contact, knowing that it was too early to call him. I clicked on Finn's contact and pressed 'Call'. If I wanted to talk to anyone, it was Finn. He had been there for me since I was a little kid. It made me wonder why he wasn't her now. I mean, I knew he was held up but I just wished he was there in that room with me.

I held my phone to my ear as I listened to it ring. Ring, ring, ring...

The rings abruptly ended and the sound of his voice made me smile.

"Y/N? Are you okay? I've been so worried about you." Finn asked through the telephone.

"Yes, I'm okay. Well, I mean, I'm not, but yeah." I mumbled, despite the joy of hearing my big brother through the phone, I still wasn't in the talking mood.

"Yeah I know. Why'd you call?" He asked.

I sighed and thought about how to tell him, "I messed up. Big time. You know Dylan? Well I..."

"You what?.." He questioned.

"I messaged his ex-girlfriend without asking him" I mumbled.

Yeah, well when you put it like that, it's kind of a shit reason to be mad at someone.

"So?" Finn asked.

"Well I wanted to know stuff about Dylan. So I asked her about him, lots of things. Personal things... Things that I probably shouldn't have asked."

Ah well yes. Yes know we remember why he's mad.

Finn didn't say anything, waiting for me to expand.

"And he found out and now he's mad, and I'm deciding whether or not to buy him a teddy bear or-"

Finn cut me off.

"Hang on, so you went behind his back? Well he should be mad. A teddy bear isn't going to fix this mess Y/N."

I nodded, "I know...

So what do I do?"

He sighed through the phone and thought of what to say.

"Okay.. here's what you have to do"

And it wasn't an easy plan.

But it should work.

Hopefully...

***********************************
Okay hi. I'm loosing motivation for this book, I'll continue it though because I don't want to let you guys down.

Also I have an idea for another fanfic, let me know what you think of a Hunger Games but with the cast of Stranger things and It and Asoue!

YeeT, bye bye💕💕