chp. 13

amor?

tobinheath: what?

ronaldo asked if you were
taking your "amor" to his game?

tobinheath: oh yeah. i am :)

o
cool

tobinheath: yes. and i have
something to tell you.
it's really important.
tobinheath:can i come over? i want
to tell you in person

why not talk about it with
your a m o r

tobinheath: what?

nothing
it's fine

tobinheath: wait a minute...
tobinheath: are you... j e a l o u s??

what? no.
idk what you're talking abot
abut*
about**
ugh

tobinheath: mhm suuurreee.
i think it's cute that you are, actually.
and also quite funny.

i'm not jealous.

tobinheath: why do i "think
it's cute and funny" you ask? well,
it's because you don't know the situation.

wym?

tobinheath: open your door and
you'll find out...

~~~~

y/n pov

as i read the dm, i could feel my heart thumping against my ribs. what the-

my thought was interrupted by a knock on my front door.

"hello? y/n? it's really cold!" i smiled as i heard the nutmeg queen's muffled voice.

"hold on!" i quickly shuffled to the door and opened it abruptly, causing tobin to jump. "what's up, toby?"

"you scared the living shit out of me, that's what's up." she said causing me to chuckle. "and, you're lucky i like you. i don't let anyone call me that."

"i'm honored." i grin. "now sit down and talk."
i said with all seriousness.

"okay, okay. don't rush." she said before she plopped down on my love seat. i sat on the recliner beside her. as i did, i could see her noticeable pout, but she quickly wiped it off her face as she saw me waiting for her to carry on.
did she want me to sit by her?

"i know you want to know who i'm taking to the game with me." i nodded. "okay, well...it's this girl i have been talking to for a while now. i know i have only met with her one other time, but it feels like i have this spiritual connection with her that i just can't ignore. i am taking a really big liking into her, and i think i could eventually love her." i mentally pouted at that statement. who is this girl??? uuughhhh. i nodded for her to go on, hoping she doesn't see the slight disappointment in my features.

"the thing is, i just don't know how to ask her to go to this game with me. i want it to be our first date. i think she feels the same way, but i overthink every time i'm about to ask her and then i chicken out." there was a small silence before i started speaking.

"look, if you really like this girl, you need to tell her. and obviously soon because the game is in three days." i try to lighten the mood. she slightly laughed. "how about you just tell her straight up? have this cute, big gesture, and win her over?"

"like what?" i got up and motioned her to stand in front of me. "do you trust me?" she nodded instantly.

"well, tell her exactly what you told me. then, when the time is right, grab her gently by the hips..." i put my hands on both sides of her waste as to demonstrate. but, i knew in deep down i wasn't. "...look her straight in the eyes..." i stared into hers, making her gulp.
"...slowly bring her body into yours..." i felt her chest come in contact with mine. i could feel her heartbeat pounding against my own. shit. should i be doing this? "...and lean in to were your face is just an inch in front of hers..." fuck it.

when i closed the gap, my whole body melted. it felt like my heart just fell to my ass. holy shit. i didn't want it to end. i've never felt this much passion. this much connection. but, we needed air, so we separated. when i opens my eyes, i did it just in time to see her beautiful ones flutter open. she just started at me with the biggest smile i have ever seen her wear. my heart came all the way up to my throat seeing i made her feel that way. and i want to do it again.

and again.

and again.

and again...