chp. 49

a/n: if you really love your best friend and know they wouldn't do the actions listed, i'm sorry about this chapter. make someone up if you want.

~y/n pov~

as i read the comments on tobin's post asking what's going on after what she said to y/b/f, i remember all of the events that lead to me basically breaking up with her.

i mean - who their right damn mind pretends to be happy for their gay best friend and her girlfriend, 'ship' them together and calls herself captain, then out of nowhere says she isn't okay about my sexuality and accuses me of playing with her mind and trying to pull her in to get with her? all before trying to get with tobin? what the actual hot, wet monkey's ass?? of course i wouldn't want to talk to her again. crazy bitch. i just can't believe i didn't see her for who she really is sooner. i feel like i just wasted four years of my life on someone who would just try to break me in the end. did everything we go through together mean nothing to her? ugh. i guess this is just a lesson to learn from.

be careful who you befriend, y/n. make sure their not a crazy-ass-mother fucking-manipulative- psychotic-ass-bitch first, my subconscious self says. shit, i really am weird. haha.

my thoughts are cut short when tobin comes out of the bathroom and lays in bed next to me.

"aahhhh. it feels good to be in a bed." she wraps her arms around my waist. i look away from my phone and give are a smile. "whatcha doin'?"

"thinking about my sunken friendship," i frown.

"hey, i know it hurts, but don't let her affect you. you are way too good for her, so don't let her dim your light. your a star, baby," she says, kissing my shoulder.

"like mariah?" i ask, referring to bazzi.

"oh my gosh," she chuckles. "you're amazing. but, yeah. actually, i think you're better," she says, making me smile.

"naaahhhh. mariah is only herself. no one can compare." i counter.

"eh, in my mind you're way above her." she shoots back.

"well, that's because you haven't met her. i have. she is a goddess that does whatever the hell she wants when she wants to. she even had people carry her once just for the hell of it, knowing people would make fun of her for it."

"yeah, you're right," she sighs in defeat. "really, though. you are an amazing person. you don't deserve what she did. i don't even know why she did it. but, hear me out-no one could ever take my eyes off of you, if that's what you're worried about. i'm in love with you. every part of you." she kisses my nose, making me scrunch my face and smile.

"i'm in love with you, too." i also kiss her on her nose. right when i pull away, she grabs me by the collar of my shirt and pulls me down to attach our lips in a passionate kiss. "wow, okay."

"shhh." she straddles my lap and takes my phone, tossing it to the side. then, leans down and kisses me slowly. a rush of confidence comes over me and i flip our bodies so that i'm on top, making tobin gasp.

"you played well, little toby. remember what i said i would do if you did?" i smirk.

"anything i want." she replies, pulling me down again.

sorry, carli.