chp. 85

~ your pov ~

"christen annmarie press!! where are my damn heels!!" i yell. i suddenly hear two of pairs footsteps running down the hall.

"here!! i got them!!" she bursts through the door with kelley behind her. she puts them on the floor in front of my feet so i could slip them on. i slap her on the shoulder after she stands up straight and grab onto mal's shoulder, so i could be stabilized, and slip my feet into them. just as i put them on, i feel two hands force me down on the chair in front of the vanity.

"make up time!" ali and mal grab some brushes and start working on my face quickly.

"not too fast! i don't want you to mess up and for me to walk down the isle looking like drag queen cher!" they all laugh and kelley speaks up.

"like that would be a bad thing." we all laugh again.

"true, but today isn't the day for that." i smile at my reflection as ali applies my foundation.

"wait what?" christen laughs.

"have you done that before?" mal asked, laughing. i just smile at her through the mirror. "no way!" she laughs even harder and accidentally knocks over the cup of brushes, causing ali to slap her to stop.

"dammit, kid. pick those up," christen says. mal sticks her tongue out at her and bends over to pick up the brushes.

just as mal puts the cup back on the ginormous vanity the venue included, lindsey shoots up from her laying position on the couch, causing me to jump. "holy shit, linds," i rasp out, with my hand on my chest.

"i was not asleep!" she pointed at mal.

"sure," we all said, causing us to giggle.

"long night?" kelley asked, moving her eyebrows up and down. a blush instantly creeps up lindsey's face, while mal just laughs.

"well, we couldn't pass up the opportunity to do it on a beautiful private beach," mal grins. everyone's jaw drops at her behavior and lindsey's blush somehow grows darker.

"i knew there was a little freak inside of you," i tease her. she just chuckles and smiles at me through the mirror while she fixes my hair a bit. ali snorts and puts down the makeup brush.

"i know, right? like, you can't be that innocent," she says. lindsey finally decides to speak up.

"please, that's hardly anything."

all of our eyes widen. mal finally blushes and throws an eyeshadow brush at her to shut up.

"yo! i needed that!" kriegs scolds her. everyone laughs again, causing me to feel lucky to be in this room with them. i look at all of them through the mirror, my heart melting.

"i love you guys," i gush when we settle down from our laughter.

"aaaawwwwwwwwe," they all coo. christen walks up and wraps her arms around me tightly from behind. then they all, one by one, come to do the same, forming a surprisingly comfortable group hug.

"we love you, too," kelley says. one of them kisses me on the cheek and then they release themselves.

right when all of us separated, dahlkemper walks in and groans. "really, guys? a group hug without me?"

i coo at her pout and tell mal to go hug her since she really isn't doing anything except throwing brushes around. a few others wrap them up in their arms, forming a group hug, while kriegs is still doing my make up. they finally disperse after a few moments.

"that was cute," i fake gag.

"shut up. you know you love this gay shit," kelley counters.

"i'm not gay!" mal, abby and christen say at once. the rest of us turn to look at them with an eyebrow raised. then everyone starts to burst out laughing, again.