chp. 36

~y/n pov~

almost an hour had passed since we left the pier for our date night. this night had to be one of my favorites. just walking around on a boardwalk filled with light and life. listening to children and adults laughing amongst themselves, just having a good time. but the part that really got a hold of me was being so close to the ocean and hearing the roar of its waves. being able to experience everything with toby made it a whole lot better. anything with her is amazing, really.

now, we're just sitting in traffic on the packed streets of florida. all i hear is the soft hum of sabrina claudio's 'all to you' coming from the radio and obnoxious honking from irritated drivers in the background. this was the only stressful part of our vacation. everything else was just plain magical. but this is our last night since tobin has to go back to training in two days. i don't want to leave. being here and experiencing how life would be here is uplifting. maybe i should play soccer again. i don't know why i stopped.

all of a sudden my phone dinged, getting my attention. it was a message from alex.

lex🙄❤️:
soooooo...any tension?

ohmygod, i honestly can't stand her sometimes. but i honestly do feel some. i felt it since i came out of the bathroom ready to leave. the way tobin looked at me said it all. i would be lying if i said i didn't stare at her all night. the song isn't really helping at all, either.

me:
i think. idk about her, but definitely from me.

i thought back to alex's ungodly amount of  comments implying we should already be intimate. i just want to take it slow. i know tobin feels the same, but lately, we've been getting really heated and almost taking it too far. don't get me wrong, i really want to, but i also really love toby. i'm just scared to get too close and for her to be ripped away from me. i know i shouldn't worry about anything like that because she would never hurt me, but i can never be too sure. even if i trust her with my life. jeez, since when did i have so many trust issues? my thoughts are cut short when i here my phone go off again.

lex🙄❤️:
i think it's time, hon. i know you're a little scared, but i also know that you two are a lot more ready than you think. trust me on this. you know i'm never wrong with these things.  plus, you would only grow closer to each other.

me:
you're right. thank you. have a good night❤️

lex🙄❤️:
you too❤️ love you in case i die

i smile at our saying. i never thought i would have a friendship like this. it's unconditional.

me:
love you in case i die

after i responded, i look up to see tobin looking at me.  "what?" i give her a small smile and she gives one back.

"you just look so amazing in the moonlight," she replies with a daze in her eyes, making my heart jump. my smile grew bigger.

"you always know what to say. thank you." i lean over and give her a kiss on her cheek. when i was about to pull back, she cupped the back of my neck and pulled me towards her again, attaching our lips together for a sweet, short kiss. when we pulled away, i was surprised to see that we were already parked in front of the beach house we were renting.
i must have been so caught up in my thoughts to be aware of my surroundings. which brings me back to what i've been thinking.

tonight is the night. i'm ready. we're ready. it's going to happen and it's going to be magical. magnificent. it's going to be surreal.

when we got out of the car and we were about to walk to the front door, i came up to tobin's side and wrapped an arm around her waist. the look she gave me somehow handed me a wave of confidence. i pulled her body into me and looked into the deepest part of her eyes. when i heard her swallow the knot forming in her throat, i started leaning in slowly to where the anticipation became too much to bare. our mouths finally came together with a heat forming in my stomach. her tongue swiped across my bottom lip asking for entrance, which i immediately gave her. neither one of us fought for dominance. our mouths moved in sync, our tongues dancing with one another. before we could go any further, i pulled away wanting to say what's on my mind.

"toby. i'm ready." i look at her with lustful admiration. "i'm ready to take it further, if you are, too," i say, hoping she agrees. i see her nod her head in approval.

"i'm ready, also," she smiles. then, she gives me a sincere look. "are you sure, though? i don't want to pressure you into anything." i nod in assurance.

"i'm very sure. i've been thinking and i've come to a conclusion: i want all...of...you." during each pause, i gave her a kiss on her cheek. each one getting closer to her lips. she smiles and grabs my hand, beginning to walk to the front door.

(smut)

once we got in and locked the door, tobin faced me and lifted me up to where i needed to wrap my legs around her waist so i wouldn't fall out of her clutch. she started making her way to the bedroom we shared, while leaving small, open-mouthed kisses on my neck. when she hit the spot over my pulse, a small moan left my mouth and i felt her grin against my skin. right when i hear her giggle, i feel my body being tossed into the air, then i hit the bed with a supersized yelp. i chuckle a bit and open my eyes to see tobin crawling on top of me, her eyes now filled with lust. once her face was over mine, i pulled her down to connect our lips for hungry kisses. i shiver when her hand slowly starts sliding against my stomach underneath my shirt. she stoped right before she met my breasts, and slowly pulled away.

"you're still sure?" she asks with sincerity. i felt my chest burn in temptation and nodded my head quickly, incapable of words. she smiled and reconnected our mouths.

she patted my stomach, signaling for me to sit up, which i immediately did. i lifted up my arms and she slid my shirt of my torso, oh so slowly. then she started kissed down my jaw, to my neck. to my shoulder. collarbone. i felt her hands slide from my waist and up my back, finding the clip of my bra. she unclasped the clips, and i slid it down my arms, throwing it across the room when it found my hands and lean back on the bed. tobin sat back and took her time looking over my body. i thought i would feel uncomfortable under her gaze, but i feel a rush of confidence and flip our bodies to where i'm on top. she let out a small gasp and smiled.

"oh alrighty, then."

"shhhh," i leaned down and left a trail of open mouthed kisses down her neck. i lifted up her shirt to expose her stomach and kissed her abs. i heard her hum and i bit gently on her toned stomach, making her moan. "i know you were into that," i laughed.

"shut up." tobin laughed, too. she sat up and took of her shirt. i was surprised to see her not wearing a bra, which just made me push her back down and admire her the way she did to me. after a few seconds, i met her beautiful eyes. they always make my heart flutter. i lean back down and capture her lips once again, my hands roaming her body. right when i'm about to reach for the waistband of her pants, she sits up and flips me to where my back is against her chest. i feel her right hand cup my left breast, making me give out a breathy moan. she starts kissing the crook of my neck and i feel her free hand going from the valley of my breasts to the waistband of my pants and my heart quickens. she unbuttons them and hides her hand under the fabric, feeling my warmth. i jump at the sudden tough, but ease into her at the pleasure.

"stop...teasing," i say, breathlessly. she chuckles and she suddenly moves the center fabric of my underwear over, dragging her long fringed against my core. "shit." i lean back into her chest, feeling her hot breath hitting my ear. then she starts moving her fingers on my clit in a pattern, giving me a high. tobin picks up the pace and bites on my neck, giving me chills down my spine. she then sticks one finger into me, still moving her palm against my clit, earning her a loud moan followed by her name. she smiles against my skin, then licks a short strip from my neck to my ear, gently nibbling on my lobe. "oh fuck, right there." she adds another finger, keeping the same pace. "shit, don't stop!" she picks up speed, going as fast ass she can, making me slip over the edge. i yell out a loud moan, tobin helping me ride out my high. she turned me around, wanting to kiss me. she pulled away looking me in the eyes.

"was that okay?"

"that was amazing," i reply with a grin. "your turn."
i push her on her back and crawl over her.

"well okay then." she chuckles and pulls me down.

————————

well that was fucking long.

i hope you guys like it.