chp. 70

~y/n pov~

as i sit in toby and i's bed admiring the gorgeous ring she gave me, i fantasize about how the big day will be. what i will be wearing, what she will be wearing, what all of our best friends and family would be wearing. what day it would be, how the weather would be, what we will eat. but most important of all: what in the hell our we going to pick for the cake?? everyone has a different taste of cake. what if we pick one that nobody else likes??

just then, my phone erupts my thoughts with a ding. i shake my head and chuckle at myself. i'm such an over thinker. i reach at the nightstand next to the bed and bring my phone in front of me.

the galssss + y/n
chrissy*insert cinnamon roll emoji* sent a chat

and it has begun. with a smile, i unlock my phone to reveal the group chat of the girls and me. my eyes widen at the message christen sent.

chrissy*insert cinnamon roll emoji*:
y/f/n! are you pregnant?!?!?

me:
wtf? no😂

i laugh at how absurd she can be. my phone dings again with a message from alex and kelley.

lex🙄❤️:
press tf😂 why would you think that???

kel🤪:
does tobin have.......a pee pee?

i couldn't hold in my laughter when i read kelley's question. i must have been loud, since tobin came in the room, running from the kitchen. "what are you laughing at?" she asked curiously. i look at her and start laughing even more. she waited for me to stop and i finally calmed down.

"look at the group chat," i said bluntly. she nodded and took her phone out from her back pocket. i watched with an amused face as she read the messages. i chuckled as she gasped, from what i'm guessing kelley said, and she started to type quickly. my phone dinged again.

tobster🤙🏻⚽️💗:
you know damn well i don't. and even if i did, i would for sure be bigger than yours

i look at tobin with an amused grin and she shrugs. "you know it's true," she smiles, making me laugh once again. i look down at my phone again to see other messages come though.

chrissy*insert cinnamon roll emoji*:
😮

lex🙄❤️:
i'm d e a d

kriegs💅🏻:
lmaoooo burn

pugh pugh🔫:
congrats guys! i love you and wish you well❤️

rose🐶:
mal:*subtlety ignores everyone*

pugh pugh🔫:
shut yo ass up

ash🌊:
lol rawr

carli❄️:
everyone just shut up and congratulate them

carli❄️:
woo hoo 🎉🎉 congrats!

sammy🦒:
yesssssss finally!!! congratulations :)

i smile as i watch everyone else send their congratulations. this is my family.

me:
i love you guys so much, my heart swells. thank you❤️❤️❤️❤️

tobster🤙🏻⚽️💗:
we'll send each of you invitations soon with small paragraphs of how much every one of you annoys me :)

my smile grows and i look at tobin sitting next to me. "you know you love them."

"yeah. but i love you more." my heart swells more at how cute she is. i was going to say something but she cut me off with a kiss. i stared into her beautiful eyes as she pulled away.

"best day ever," i whisper. she giggles and pulls me close to her.

"definitely." just as we were about to kiss again, bongo comes barging in and hops on the bed, ending up with his head between us and us kissing each side of his head. i laugh as toby shakes her head. "my little family."