chp. 55

~y/n pov~

i smiled at tobin's response and continued to get ready in the bathroom. i knew she worked really hard to be a part of this incredible experience, so i wanted to do something special for her. earlier today, i made sure i bought a bunch of candles to put around our hotel room, some flowers, and went to victoria's secret for an...outfit. i also made up my hair to how toby likes it and put on her favorite perfume she bought for me a while back- she said it smelt "yummy." once i was ready, i decided to wait in the bathroom and come out when she's settled in.

right after i checked myself over to make sure i look okay, i here tobin enter the room. "babbyyyy, i'm in our temporary home!" she exclaimed. i smiled at how cute she is.

"in the bathroom! i'll be right out!" i tell her. i flushed the toilet so she wouldn't suspect anything. after a few seconds, i let myself out. "get on the bed if you're not already," i say. she mumbled a quick 'okay' and i turned the corner to see her on her phone, most likely reading through comments from fans. i clear my throat to get her attention and watch as she lifts her head up to me, then does a double take and stares at what i'm wearing.

 i clear my throat to get her attention and watch as she lifts her head up to me, then does a double take and stares at what i'm wearing

"wow," she says with wide eyes, then smiles. "what's this?"

"well," i walk over to the bed and straddle her lap. "you've been stressed lately," i kissed her right cheek. "aaanndd i wanted to congratulate you in private," i smirked.

~smut~

"mmmm," she smiled and rubbed my thighs. "thank you, baby. you're amazing." i smiled back and kissed her. right when she was about to put her arms around my waist, i pushed her on her back onto the bed and smirked when she let out a small yelp. i lifted up her shirt to where her stomach and chest showed and leaned down to start planting open mouthed kisses on her abs. i smacked her had away when she put it in my hair, trying to get me to move down. i looked into her eyes without moving my head.

"relax," i said in a low tone. my warm breath on her stomach made her let out a soft moan.

"fuck. stop teasing," she tried to demand.

"i'm taking my time," i dead panned. " don't worry, it will be worth it in the end. now shut up." she chuckled, but stopped when i dragged my tongue up to the valley of her breasts, making her breath get caught in her throat. i pulled away and patted her stomach, signaling for her to sit up. she did and i quickly took her shirt off and pushed her down again. i leaned in towards her mouth, teasing her, then changed my direction to her neck. i nibbled on her soft spot and started sucking softly, while my hand made its way down to the waistband of her sweats. once my hand went over her covered center, she thrusted her hips up, trying to get more friction. so i started rubbing her over the clothing. then pulled away abruptly and dragged my tongue up her throat to her mouth, and kissed her. i suddenly stuck my hand down her sweats, surprising her, and rubbed small patterns over her clit.