The Other Exchange Student

Season 1 episode 3 part 2
♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡

Comet and ____ walls donster untill "Surprise!"the diaz family said Marco,Mr. Diaz, and Mrs. Diaz wear party hats and stand under a banner that reads "Happy 47th Day on Earth, comet and _____". The laser puppy are scattered around their feet."Happy 47th day on Earth, comet amd _____!"the Diaz family said while the lase puppy are yipping " A party? For us? We can't believe it!"comet said then graved _____ and walk to the Diaz family "You can't? We've done this every day since you got here."marco said
"Here, comet ______. I made you a cake."Mr. Diaz said  holding out a cake with comet's and _____ face drawn on it.
"And I wrote you a poem. Our lives were so small and puny 'til this angel arrived from Mewni."mrs. Diaz said reading the poem she wrote _____gets teary-eyed at Mrs. Diaz's poem while Marco looks weirded out. The doorbell rings. "Ah, thank goodness."said marco before he removes his party hat and answers the front door. Gustav appears.

"Hello! It is I, Gustav!"Gustav said gretting the Diaz family with Scandinavian accent "No way!"marco said unbeliven what he just saw "Marco! My American friend!"Gustav laught then Marco and Gustav do an elaborate secret handshake ending in a double high-five.
"Look who's here!"marco said to his parents Mr. Gasp and said "How wonderful!" "What a wonderful surprise!"mrs. Diaz said happyly like always but Before comet  can have a slice of cake, Mr. and Mrs. Diaz pull away to greet and hug Gustav. "We've missed you so much!"mrs. Diaz said to Gustav "Um... hi."____ said unsure "Oh, hello. I am Gustav. I was the Diazes' exchange student last year."Gustav said  "What?! But I thought we were your one and only foreign exchange student."comet said "Not even close. I mean, who did you think all these kids were? "marco said poiting at wall of photos of the Diazes' past foreign exchange students. Photos depict 15 different boys and girls, a robot, and a llama. "Hmm..."____ looking at one were a girl kiss marco "I brought gifts from Scandinavia! For Mrs. D, a pair of clogs.""For Marco, the handheld game Lederhosen Tycoon."mr. Diaz clap excitedly "for Mr. Diaz, a genuine Viking helmet."mr. Diaz gasp before removing his party hat, puts on the Viking helmet, and drives the horns into a wall."for the pretty girl my hat"Gustav said to ____ before putting his beany on her head "And for you... nothing! I did not know you existed! Ha-ha!"he said to comet "but you don't know me"_____ said "Oh! Mrs. D, you've gotten so thin. I need to fatten you up."Gustav said to the diaz family not reasponding to what _____ said ,Gustav leads the Diazes into the kitchen, leaving comet and _____ behind. Comet's balloon deflates, and he looks annoyed.

In kitchen interior
Gustav stirs a bowl of meat.
"The Scandinavian monsoons were over, but the danger had just begun."Gustav said  before a imagination of baby polar bear on a sinking iceberg."The iceberg was sinking. Heedless of my own peril, I disrobed. I dove into the freezing fjord and I carried Yuri back to his mother!"gustav said contunuieing what he is singing.Gustav rips off his clothes, dives into the water, and carries the baby polar bear in his teeth. The next shot is of a mother polar bear reuniting with her cub and tearfully hugging Gustav.

At the Diaz Household.

"Comong _____ you have to meet him"marco said to ____ as she was going to grab comet but she was out of reach
"Marco, think fast!"then Gustav flings a meatball at Marco. Marco catches it in his mouth.when marco have stop dragging ______ she go back to were comet was and hug him because he was upset  hating Gustav for making his brother upset.

The next day a party is thrown but Marco and his parents were wearing party hats and stand under a banner that reads "Happy 2nd Day of Your Visit, Gustav!" with the laser puppies scattered around their feet. "Happy second day of your visit, Gustav!"then Gustav comes down the stairs behind comet and _____.comet, annoyed, sits down on the couch with ____ on his lap because Gustav bag was on the way then Gustav's bag falls onto the floor.Inside Gustav's bag are a map and the books Scandinavian for Doofuse and Customs of Scandinavia . Comet picks up the Scandinavian for Doofuses book.Gustav grabs the book away from comet and gives him a slice of cake."Oh, look at you. Such a curious boy.  Now, eat your cake and mind your own business!"Gustav said  whispering menacingly to comet ____ was about to cry but didn't show it then
Comet pulls Marco with ____ just following behind them "Marco, listen. I think there's something off about Gustav. I found Scandinavian books and language tapes in his bag. Why would someone need to learn his own language?"comet said then he continue
"Why is he always making meatballs? Meatballs aren't so great. I can make things too!"he uses his magic wand to make a spider in a top hat. It crawls away behind Marco.marco tells him that he is just jealous before Gustav flings another meatball at Marco, and he catches it in his mouth. And Gustav shoves a whole slice of cake in Mrs. Diaz's mouth while looking at comet and ______ menacingly.

Comet secretly observing Gustav. In the first scene, comet takes a picture of Gustav making a secret phone call. In the next scene, comet sees Gustav in the garage packing an axe in his bag. Comet puts his photos up on his bedroom wall with the help of _____. In the next scene, Star watches Gustav from a tree as he makes dozens of meatballs. Camera zooms out to show Buff frog spying on comet in the same tree, and they catch each other.comet, slowly looking crazier, sticks pieces of paper to his bedroom wall. In the next scene, comet spies on Gustav as he takes Mr. and Mrs. Diaz's measurements in their sleep. Comet amd ____ puts more and more photos on there wall.

several days later; Marco approaches comet's and ____bedroom door."Oh, Star. We're about to—"marco beging to say but then comet's  ____bedroom door opens, and comet pulls Marco inside and pins Marco to the wall. Marco sees photos of Gustav on the wall with red string strewn about, and comet looks crazier than ever comet is convincing marco that Gustav is trying to turn the family into Meatballs and eat them, and tries to warn Marco, but he says he's going to a picnic in the woods with Gustav. Comet and ____ gets to the woods before the Diaz family and tries to force the truth out of Gustav.

Comet sees a sign in the road that reads "ISOLATION PT." and points right. She blasts the sign with magic to make it point left. As the minivan makes a left turn, comet and _____ jumps off and continues right toward Isolation Point. Thunder rumbles. Gustav is seen preparing a campfire. _____ and comet sneaks up on him through the bushes. Gustav takes out the axe. Thunder strikes."I knew you were up to no good, meatball boy!"comet said jumping out of his hiding spot with _____ Gustav screams and drops the axe and runs away. Comet and _____ chases him."Get back here!"comet said while the the of them chases Gustav through the woods.
"Dagger Heart Blast! Glowworm Blast! Narwhal Blast!"comet fires upon Gustav with dagger hearts, glowworms, and narwhals. Gustav dodges them all and keeps running. Gustav runs across a rope bridge and cuts the ropes with a pocketknife. The bridge collapses. "Glitter Dragon Escalation!"_____ said Gustav looks up at a magic dragon created from the fallen rope bridge._____'s glitter dragon chomps the ground near Gustav and explodes.

Horrified, Gustav claims he wasn't going to eat them, and reveals his real name is Charlie Booth, and he's from Bakersfieldville, where everyone is unhappy.He also reveals his dream to open a new restaurant in his home town, that will make everyone happy. When the Diaz family arrive, comet and ____ decides not to tell them about Gustav's true identity. When Charlie thanks comet and _____ for not telling them, comet asks that he never return back to the Diaz family again.

Diaz Household exterior. Charlie is leaving, and the Diazes see him off."bye Gustav it was nice meeting you"_____ said "my pleasure is all mine"said Gustav before kissing her hand then comet puch his out of the house After he leaves, another party is thrown for comet and ____ by the Diaz', and Marco claims that they're his favorite exchange student.

It is later revealed that Charlie arrives at another family's house, under the identity of Francois, a French foreign exchange student.

Charlie's other host family hugs him. He follows them into the house, looks around suspiciously, and closes the door.