Comet and ________ on Wheels part 1

season 2 episode3 part 1

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° The scene opens with Marco riding Comet around on his bicycle, though he strains to do so while ______ is walking and with a skateboard. 

choose your skateboard 

on her hand " Faster Marco, faster. " Comet said enthusiastically while Marco grunts as they climb a hill " Stairs!!" Comet voice fluctuates as both bounce down them "Woowee!" ______ watch them as they bounce down the stairs " That's it. " Marco said stoping the bike as ______ skates to them with her skateboard on hand " Huh? ".

" If you love bike riding so much, you should learn to ride one yourself." Marco said standing up from his bike while ______ skates to be on the middle of there conversation " You can do that? Teach us, teach us, teach us!" _______ said with stars on her eyes making both males blush by how cute ______ is, Briefly later " You're not gonna let me fall, are you, Marco?" ______ said whimpering thinking of why did she want to learn how to ride a bike when she knows somehow how to ride a skateboard " Nope. I got you by the seat." Marco said as _____ was sitting on the seat "....you know what maybe not... Comet you do it" ____ said getting out of the seat grabbing her skateboard out of Comet hands before she flips the skateboard with her feet "ok....When did you learn to skateboard?" Comet ask "oh... I don't actually I just happened to see this skateboard and try it and what do you know I know how to skateboard so...yeah" ____ shrug Comet then ride the bike " You won't let go right?" _____ said turning her head to look at Marco " I won't let go" Marco said to both of them " Promise?" Comet said turning to Marco " Yes, I promise Comet,______" Marco said "Okay. Vroom!" Comet said but then Marco grabs him " Okay, hold on. First, this bike is not a toy. It's my baby. My honey. Custom tuned alloy spokes, sweet ergonomic grips, custom forged titanium fork " Marco explain making ______ space out.

" Okay, but where are the giant invisible goats?" Comet asks with a smile while looking at both sides " Invisible goats?" Marco asks standing up from his kneeling position " Come on, you know. To pull you! Everything on Mewni is pulled by invisible goats." Comet said púshing a little Marco's shoulder " What? Uh, there are no giant invisible goats. On Earth, we use pedals." Marco said "oh right were on earth" _____ whisper to herself " Oh, cute! On Mewni, only flowers have petals."Comet said making ______ facepalm and giggle " Okay, the first step of biking is to coast." Marco said while _____ make a portal and take a book from there " Okay, you've got the seat." Comet said as he rides the bike as Marco is still pushing him " I've got the seat."

" Huh? Oh! Hey, I got this. Yes! Okay, Marco, you can let go of the seat now. I think I'm ready to do it on my own." Comet said not looking at where is he going " Oh, I already let go of the seat." Marco said " What?" Comet and _____ said ____ looking up from her book while she was standing on her skateboard " Yep, you've been riding all by yourself."Marco said with a smirk on his face as Comet ride around "Marco! You said you'd hold onto the seat. You lied to me!" Comet said still riding "Ah, come on. I did it to give you confidence, and look at you. You're awesome, and I taught you everything you know."

"Except how to stop," ______ said then Comet begins rolling down a steep hill "wait! Comet!" ______ push her right leg to make her go with the skateboard "What⁈Use the brakes." Marco shout "You never taught me...how!!!" Comet yells back as _____ was behind him as Marco runs home as fast as he can and enters Comet and ______'s room. "Call _____"

"Calling _____" The mirror said and _____ appear but Comet scream could be heard "Hi Marco" _____ said and duck as bugs past her face " Tell Comet that he have to use the brakes." Marco said quickly _____ just look confuse "hey Comet CATCH!" ____ said trowing her phone and Comet caught it "Just put your feet on the pedals and push back." Marco explains " That doesn't even make sense. It's spinning the other way. This prince says no thank you." Comet said showing the pedals " Fine. Do you have your wand?" Marco asks " Oh, dip. It's in my backpack." Comet said and then he ducks as a speel was blasted to his direction missing him by centimeters "______ What are you trying to do!!!" Comet yells " Sorry!" ____ yells back and fires a spell to push her.

Marco grabs the bag and runs outside, discovering Oskar and his sister Oliver playing keytar in their car."Uh... Oskar? What are you doing in my driveway? and what is Oliver doing there?" Marco ask "Hmm, we thought this was our studio. JK. Everywhere's our studio." Oskar said and first bump his sister "Whatever. Just drive. That way." Marco said throwing his backpack inside and point at the dirrection "Seatbelt." Oliver said as Marco looks for the belt he saw the back "Uh, why is your car filled with garbage?" Marco asks "Yeah, it's sort of a live/work space."Olive explain since she was on the back but there was little space just for her she then reaches into bag and pulls out a marmot "Oh hey, it's Gene. Oh double hey, it's my keys." Oskar said and grabs the key from Gene

"Go!"

Scene jumps to Comet and ______. Comet spies a mother holding her baby crossing the street "Stop!" Comet looks at traffic light "Don't walk. It says don't walk! Aah! " Comet said then crashes through a painting "Sorry." _____ said and jump from the hole that Comet made on the painting. Oskar's honks his horn as they recklessly catch up."Oskar, Oskar, Oskar, Oskar!" Marco yells "Oliver's Math textbook flies on top of the dashboard. It opens up to reveal Glossaryck."Cool. Little book dude. " Oliver said pointing at Glossaryck "Glossaryck." Marco said " Pop quiz, Mr. Diaz: Where is ____, and why do you have Comet wand?" Glossaryck said "I was teaching _____ how to ride a bike but she could do it and said that Comet should. Comet doesn't know how to stop and ____ is chasing him on a skateboard" Marco explains as Glossaryck was swimming on mid-air then he squints at the road ahead. "Help" Comet said as _____ was close enough she looks determined and jump on top of Comet "Woah ____!!!" Comet yells "Hmm. Where are the giant invisible goats?" Glossaryck said making Marco groan "Arggg. There are no giant invisible goats. Comet doesn't have his wand; you have to help him." Marco said looking angry "Hmm" Glossaryck begins to hum, creates a meatball sub, and begins to eat it "What⁈ Are you joking?" Marco said grabbing his face "Boy, this isn't a magic problem, and thusly is beyond my control.also you better look out for ______" Glossaryck said still eating "Whoa, you put corn chips on your subs? That is dope." Oskar said "right sis" Oskar asks his sister "yeah," she said "I love the crunch! You must try it "Glossaryck said and his gem on his forehead glows and creates another sub "Whoa! Cheers." " Cheers." Oskar and Glossaryck said and eat the sub "Uh..."

"Ohh! What is that?" Glossaryck said pointing at keytar "You play?" Oliver said leaning beside him The car crashes through a building. Many people begin screaming."Okay, now to the right "car swerves right"Back to the left "car swerves left" You're getting it. Now put one finger here." Oskar said " Can you guys stop goofing around⁈ _____ is in trouble!" Marco said waving his hands on the air then Glossaryck uses the synthesized voice on keytar "Trouble, Trouble..." "Oh, yeah. MC Oliver and Oskar on the mic. Marco make some noise!"Oliver said from behind and The threeplet starts throwing down a beat

♪♫Trouble, trouble, tr-tr-tr trouble♪♫

Star[] Comet screams and ____ blast a spell to make her skateboard disappear and teleport it to their room

♪♫Trouble, trouble, tr-tr-tr-tr trouble♪♫

♪ Now in my car, I am the boss ♫

"Ugh!" _____ look behind

♪ Tracking down ____ and Comet at any cost ♫

"Whoa. Ahgg." Comet stars swerving to avoid traffic signs

♪ Booker can't help 'cause there is no magic. _____ will be fine, this won't end tragic. ♫

♪♫Trouble, tr-tr-trouble. Trouble, trouble♪♫

"Yeah!" _____ and Comet jumps to avoid a sign

to be continue...