Pixtopia

Season 1 episode 6 part 2
♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡

At comet's and _____ bedroom

Marco, Ferguson, and Alfonzo are using comet's and _____ interdimensional mirror to make prank calls."Another one, another one!"marco said laughting "Alright, alright, alright! Mirror, mirror, on the wall, call anyone."Ferguson said to the mirror "Calling anyone."the mirror said calling anyone Ferguson, Alfonzo and Marco giggle then Marco and Alfonzo duck out of the mirror's view. A slime person appears in the mirror."Uh, hello?"said the slime person confuse "Greetings! I am King Fergon of Fergustan."fergustan said doing and inpresion of a king"marco and alfonzo are laughting "Would you care for some treasure?"ferguson said "Uh, is this a joke?"the slime person said "Okay, here's my booty!"fergutan said before giggling "'Cause I don't really think you're doing the joke right."the slime person said "Ferguson! You're supposed to moon him!"marco whisper to fergustan "Oh, yeah, right."fergustan said "Uh, I don't have time for this."the slime person said and hang up Marco, Ferguson, and Alfonzo laught.Then comet and ____ enters and attempts to join in "Hey, what are you guys doing?"_____ said to them "Making crank calls!"alfonzo said  said "Join the party!"marco said to both comet and _____ "Awesome!"comet said before graving _____ hand and pull her to joins the three and comet rubs his hands together. "Mirror, mirror, call someone else."marco said then A pixie  customer service agent appears in the mirror."I'm sorry, but you have exceeded your minutes. Your mirror service has been temporarily suspended. Please visit our office in Pixtopia  to settle your bill. "the pixie said before giggling and hang up _____ and comet gasp "No! What if our mom tries to call us?! She's gonna freak!"_____ said to them "Oh, sorry, comet and ___. That's my bad. The calls were totally my idea."marco said "Marco, you messed up! Now you're just like us. Yeeeees."comet said "What? No! I-I made one mistake."marco said "You sure "comet'd" this whole thing up. How's it feel? Not bad, right?  Oh, Marco, now we can be mess-up twins!"comet said before hugging marco "What?! Man, I ain't no twin. I'm... I'm... I'm Marco Diaz, only child! By the way you alredy have a twin"marco said before pointing at _____ "we can be triplet right comet"_____ said to comet.comet smiles mischievously at her sister idea "Where are your scissors ?"marco said then _____ hands Marco her dimensional scissors.Using comet's and _____ dimensional scissors, comet,_____and Marco travel to Pixtopia, and Alfonzo and Ferguson tag along.

In Pixtopia, the five are greeted by the adorable pixies, and they go to the Pixie Mirror Office. When Marco tries to pay comet's and ____ magic mirror bill with Earth money, the customer service pixie says they only accept gold and jewels and they must work off the bill in the Shard Mines. A trapdoor opens underneath comet, Marco, Ferguson, and Alfonzo, dropping them into the mines
Marco lands on the ground. Comet lands on Marco. Alfonzo lands on both of them,_____ land on alfonzo now she is in bridal style on alfonzo Ferguson slides down a ladder.

The taskmaster pixieimmediately puts them to work alongside a minotaur and a wizard. Comet tries to fight back against the taskmaster, but the mines cancel out his magic powers."Nice try, blondie. These mines block magic."the Taskmaster said laughting at comet "Okay. You want some of this? Let's go, little man!"_____ said "Whoa-whoa. Easy, ____. Okay. Okay, sir, I'm-I'm sure we can work this out. See, this is the princess and prince of Mewni , comet and ____ Butterfly. There dad has connections."And I'm King Fergon!"ferguson said "Yeah, yeah. And I'm the Duchess of Daisyland."the Taskmaster said "Ooh! Pleased to meet you, Duchess of Daisyland."ferguson said "No, the pleasure's all mine, King FFFFergon! Take him away!"the taskmaster said then Two burly pixies approach Ferguson.When ____ intervenes "take the pretty girl to for interveningTwo other pixies then take her away.ferguson and ____ call for there help as The pixies drag Ferguson and _____ away ferguson by his cape. Marco and Star try to help, but the taskmaster whips them back to work.

Ferguson and _____ are brought before the Pixie Empress, the empress who becomes instantly taken with ferguson. Back in the mines, Alfonzo collapses from inhaling too much pixie dust. Marco decides they need to escape and save Ferguson. "Looks like your friend's getting a bad case of pixie lung." The Minotaur said "This is crazy! We have to find a way out of here and save Ferguson! And _____!"marco said "Sorry. There's no way out. Not that I've seen—"the wizard said but was cut of by comet "What about that mine cart?"comet points to an empty mine cart near a neon "EXIT" sign.comet, Marco, and Alfonzo climb into the mine cart comet tells them to came aswell so The minotaur and wizard jump into the mine cart, and it speeds down the tracks. The taskmaster and pixie guard follow in a second mine cart. back to the Pixie Empress' throne room. Ferguson enjoys a bubble bath while a pixie fans him with a giant leaf while _____ was sitting on one of chair while being fan by the pixies she look very uncontroble she was only thinking that her brother ans friend are safe by now.

back to the Shard Mines. The pixies chase comet, Marco, Alfonzo, the minotaur, and the wizard through the elaborate mine shafts.A pixie guard throws a crystal shard onto the tracks. Comet and the others' cart briefly flips through the air before it lands right-side up. They land back inside the cart and continue forward. When the two carts gets close, and the pixie taskmaster whips at the wizard. The two carts end up on parallel tracks.The pixies' cart takes a sudden drop comet and the others' cart travel up into the Pixie Empress' throne room.Two pixies point swords at them. A third pixie points a chainsaw at them. Ferguson sits on a pile of pillows being served various foods."Hey! I was just about to come rescue you guys!"ferguson said "no you wheren't"_____ said then they see ____ sitting on a chair then comet run to her and give her a hug and tell her how much he was worry.

Then Ferguson tells them that they are just in time for his wedding to the Pixie Empress and _____ said she  was trying to resong with him but he didn't listen to her. Marco objects, mentioning that Ferguson is too young for this kind of commitment. Ferguson realizes that Marco is right. However, when he calls off the wedding, the Pixie Empress orders her soldiers to kill them all. As Alfonzo and Ferguson retreat to hide, comet,_____and Marco fight the pixies off Now able to use there magic _____ knocks a sword out of a pixie's hand. It falls on top of three pixies about to attack the minotaur and wizard, knocking them out."Winter Storm Hyper Blow!" _____ blasts the pixies with cold air, freezing them in ice. Comet opens a dimensional portal."Let's go!"comet said
"No! I haven't killed you yet!"the Empress and Guards said "Rainbow Flytrap!"comwt said as he traps the Pixie Empress and her guards in a rainbow-colored flytrap then comet,_____ and Marco jump through the portal. Ferguson steps halfway through and said to the pixie empress that he think she is still cool before going in.

Back in comet's and ____ bedroom, comet and ____ decides to switch service providers on there magic mirror. Marco feels guilty that they ruined Ferguson's one chance at love, but ____ assures him that the Pixie Empress was not in love with Ferguson—she just wanted to eat him."And let's be honest. Ferguson does look delicious."_____ said then comet,_____ and marco laught Ferguson standing a few feet away."Uh, why are you guys talking about me like I'm not here? And where's Alfonzo?"ferguson daid before relazing that alfonzo wasn't with him.

Meanwhile, Alfonzo, having apparently been left behind in Pixtopia, is seen marrying the Pixie Empress, and he harbors thoughts of being a tyrannical pixie king."You may now kiss the bride."the Pastor pixie said then they kiss as the pixie chear "Yay! I will make a great pixie king! I'll be very tyrannical, hmm?"