Royal Pain

Season 1 episode 9 part 2
♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡

at the Dia household. Orange slide tubes coil in and out of the house exterior. Marco walks through the second-floor hallway. Marco Diaz yawns"Morning, Marco!" both comet and _____ said "Hey."Marco said before yelping and screaming.he steps in a pool of water and slides into the slide. His panicked screaming turns into excited laughing. He eventually splashes into a pool in the living room."Oh, that was awesome!" Marco said as Seven laser puppy occupy the pool with Marco. ______ runs in from comet wearing a light blue bathing suit." I know, right? Stairs are so boring."_____ said looking at Marco "Heh-heh. I hope my parents don't flip when they see this." Marco said while scratching his chin "I'm flipping!"Mr. Diaz said and flips into the pool as the Laser puppies are yipping "Dad!"Marco yells at his dad "Relax, son. This is like the perfect getaway without actually getting away!" Mr. Diaz laughs then A dolphin appears under Mr. Diaz and carries him away as the Dolphin is chattering andMr. Diaz is laughing "Oh, boy!" Mr. Diaz said as the dolphin carry him away.

comet laugh "I love living here! If my parents found out I've been using magic for stuff like this..." comet said "About that... This was cool, but next time, maybe a little heads-up? Okay? Wet socks are a form of torture in some countries." Marco said showing his wet sock to both comet and ____ then The doorbell rings."I'll get it!"____ said lifting her hand up then walk to the door and answers the door. On the other side of the door, King Dragonfly rides on the shoulders of one of his royal manservants. Manservant blows horn "Oh, hey, Dad. ...Dad?!"____ said before replacing it was her "Dad" you know since the late chapter she found out they are not actually related "Hello-"King Butterfly said before been cut off by _____ slamming the door before King Dragonfly and his manservant can enter.

"________ what the problem?"Comet said looking at ____ "it "dad"" _____ said as comet eyes wide "Oh, no! we need to hide everything!" comet said before they look at the entire living room. The water slide is in the shape of a giant octopus. Marco stands next to the pool while Mr. Diaz swims in the pool. A mermaid sits on the left upper ledge. A submarine surfaces from beneath the pool. back at the house exterior with King Butterfly. Magical lights and sounds come from inside. _____opens the door again wearing her regular clothes. The living room is back to normal."What a pleasant surprise!" _____ laughs nervously "What brings you here unexpectedly?" comet said finishing the sentence "Well, I was in the neighborhood and... Agh. Who am I kidding? Your mother has banished me from the castle."King Dragonfly said then looking at both his son and "daughter" "What did you do?"______ said to King Butterfly" Nothing! I just left a garment or two laying around."King Dragonfly said and enters the house. His manservant follows while dragging in his heavy luggage. "I thought perhaps, I could stay here for a day while this blows over."King Dragonfly then Mr. Diaz hugs King Butterfly from behind " Of course you can stay here. You are familia. You can watch the kids while me and the wifey actually get away. ¡Hasta mañana! " Mr. Diaz said " Ah, good show! "King Dragonfly said before the A laser puppy appears in King Dragonfly's beard. yipping " Huh? Oh, hello- " King Dragonfly was going to say but the laser puppy shoots King Dragonfly's eyes with lasers.

King Dragonfly screams then his beard bursts into flames and smolders. "comet and _____ if your mother was here and knew you two were using your wands inappropriately, she would send you straight to St.Olga. ...But I'm not your mother! I rather enjoy destructive magical puppies."King Dragonfly said " This visit is actually gonna be fun then! "comet and ____ said before the three of them said " Father-Daughter-son Day" Hey! even if _____ isn't related to both it doesn't mean she can't hand out with them.comet and _____grabs King Dragonfly by the mustache and drags him around the house." Tour time! " comet yells as King dragonfly laughs