Christmas Special Chapter

Ho ho ho it Christmas XD this is a special chapter for all of you as my present for you <3

Also this is not part of the series or even the episode of "stamp day"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Christmas and at Marco's house Comet, Marco and _____ were already dress for a Christmas party at mewni it suprised Comet and _____ since it was made by Queen Moon they even invited Marco's parents.

"Ok so are we all ready?" Comet ask with _____ magical scissor they all nod before Comet made a portal and all of them walk in,ones they are at the ball room they all gasp, everything look beautiful there were guest from other kingdoms even from the underworld (?)

"Hello dear!" ______ turn and saw "mom!" It was Eclipsa and with Globgor her biological dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok in here all of them are here even Meteora and other characters that are not mention on the continuation of the series

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad ,mom!" _____ said happy of seen them and gave them a hug "hello sister" _____ turn to see Meteora " oh hello Meteora"_____ said rubbing her neck "oh _____ you grow a lot since I last sawyou" Globgor said to her before giving a pat on _____ head "he thanks dad"_____ said as her check mark glows a red hun.

"Oh you must be Comet and Marco it nice to finally meet you"Eclipsa said with a warm smile as she notice her daughter friends "it nice to meet you too eclipsa" Comet said. Suddenly there was a clicking(?) song  as all the guest turn to saw Comet parents Queen Moon and King River the sound was made by Moon holding a glass of wine (?) and a spoon "hello everyone it a pleasure that everyone came here for a special event and a Christmas ball dance, I hope you have a great time and happy Christmas to all of you" Moon said as then music could be heard "hey ____!" _____ turn and saw "Tom!?"suprise that he is here "hey _____, May I have this dance ?" Tom said before stretching his hand for ____ to hold 'It won't be that bad right' _____ shrug at her thought before grabbing Tom hand"You May" _____ said as both walk to  the dance floor and dance.

"Oh my little girl is growing" Globgor said before whipping a single tear from his right eye as he smile while looking at Tom and his daughter dance on the dance floor with the other as they finish dancing Tom broth a flower and _____ gasp"it.... beautiful" ______ said still looking at the flower.

_Choose your crystal flower_